PDA

View Full Version : Should have known better

Zenshu
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 06:58 PM
Ordered a replacement fairing for the clutch side portion that was damaged in my lowside from a Chinese company since the picture of it was the only one I could find to match.....so when it came it it wasn't the same design as the picture and now the website no longer exists....So...anyone know where I can find a full fairing kit for a reasonable price since it looks like I will need to replace at least the brake and clutch sides to match each other now?

Vellos
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 10:24 PM
If it's your first bike... just use your rashed fairing. It'll go down some more.

longrider
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 10:26 PM
Never used it myself but I have read some good reviews for Nice Cycle - http://www.nicecycle.com/

Matrix
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 10:44 PM
Put a sticker over it. You will never be able to tell. :cool:

Zenshu
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 10:52 PM
Put a sticker over it. You will never be able to tell. :cool:

That's a great idea except I hate stickers lol....I am thinking of just getting a cheapo set off eBay...I have been riding with rashed up fairings for too long

OUTLAWD
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:32 PM
If it's your first bike... just use your rashed fairing. It'll go down some more.

what a great outlook :rolleyes:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sat Jul 23rd, 2011, 05:03 PM
.....especially if you go on any rides with Vellos.......:lol:

Ted
Sat Jul 23rd, 2011, 05:10 PM
.....especially if you go on any rides with Vellos.......:lol:

:applause:

Zenshu
Sat Jul 23rd, 2011, 07:51 PM

Not my first bike, at the time my options were slam into the stupid old lady that pulled infront of me or lay the bike down.

Zach929rr
Sat Jul 23rd, 2011, 08:20 PM
Delkevic plastics are Chinese but sold by steeles off sante Fe.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sat Jul 23rd, 2011, 09:19 PM
Not my first bike, at the time my options were slam into the stupid old lady that pulled infront of me or lay the bike down.
Always hit them......that way THEY pay for everything instead of you trying to convince your insurance company an unknown vehicle that wasn't involved in the accident is at fault.

Zenshu
Sat Jul 23rd, 2011, 09:27 PM
Always hit them......that way THEY pay for everything instead of you trying to convince your insurance company an unknown vehicle that wasn't involved in the accident is at fault.

Yeah might have been better insurance wise but all things considered I would rather me and my bike slide across the asphalt for a little ways going 25 mph than slam into the side of a minivan at 25 mph.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sat Jul 23rd, 2011, 10:30 PM
Yeah might have been better insurance wise but all things considered I would rather me and my bike slide across the asphalt for a little ways going 25 mph than slam into the side of a minivan at 25 mph.
Jump off and let the bike hit the car. Yeah, I hear ya though. Sorry to hear it man.