PDA

View Full Version : Dead Night in Greeley

2whlxtremist
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 09:56 PM
Been out riding around and have only seen one other sportbike. Anyone who is interested in doing some Friday or weekend riding, PM me. Always looking for other riders.

koru
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 10:06 PM
was it me because i saw one bike too im on a yellow and black gixxer pretty lame here right now.

2whlxtremist
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 10:23 PM
No, didn't see you. I know who you are. This is Doug on the black R1. Hit me up if you want to do some riding. Tired of sitting here. I have your number from Jeff.

OUTLAWD
Fri Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:34 PM
if I'm riding, its in the general westerly direction...but riding post HH never agrees with me ;)

daemon
Sat Jul 23rd, 2011, 05:57 AM
2whl,
Don't you still have my ### or did i rub you the wrong way???

OUTLAWD
Sat Jul 23rd, 2011, 07:46 AM
2whl,
Don't you still have my ### or did i rub you the wrong way???

dood...TMI

2whlxtremist
Sat Jul 23rd, 2011, 07:52 AM
Very few people rub me the wrong way unless they are a "one-upper" or a person who walks around with a chip on their shoulder. You didn't fall into either of those categories. To be honest, I lost your phone number as I didn't put it in my phone right away.

Since I am still new to Colorado, all I want to do is meet other guys who are into spending time on the bikes and doing some riding. I practically live on my bike during the weekend. Also wouldn't mind meeting a couple guys who like to wrench on the bikes as I am not good at that and would like to learn a whole lot more.

My number is 4026901063 if anyone wants to ride. As a matter-of-fact, I am heading out in a few to spend the day on the bike.

CaptGoodvibes
Sat Jul 23rd, 2011, 08:03 AM
dood...TMI

:lol:

daemon
Sat Jul 23rd, 2011, 08:33 AM
dood...TMI

What...not everyone likes me as much as you do...LOL