PDA

View Full Version : only 1 photo of me from this weekend

Ytry2
Thu May 26th, 2005, 09:11 AM
Man, only one photo of me from this weekend races at SMRI.
Funny thing is, that is about as fast as i went all weekend...

Hoopty
Thu May 26th, 2005, 09:29 AM
Talk about lean angle!!!! :o

*MV* #33
Thu May 26th, 2005, 12:02 PM
you dont have to go fast when you that pretty!
thoe new leathers look nice! Are they NJK?

:lol:

Ytry2
Thu May 26th, 2005, 01:36 PM

:lol: That is what i say, Who cares how fast you go, People always see the PIMP slow dude ;)

Yep those are them, i will post a close up of them later...It is all about the IXL baby...

They are NJK and they are just PIMP

It has the Bohn armor system swen into them, every leather pannel is perfed... Lots of blue kevlar streach pannels. it weighs a 1/3 of the weight of my Z leathers suit... VERY light weight.. I did not stew in my own jucies as bad as the others in the 100 deg weather saturday..

that suit will also conform to the growth of my belly from eatin all the good food down here!!!!

If i would have known more about these guys when we were in Laguna in 02, i would have bought some then.... By far the best suit i have owned.

*MV* #33
Thu May 26th, 2005, 04:57 PM

:lol: That is what i say, Who cares how fast you go, People always see the PIMP slow dude ;)

Yep those are them, i will post a close up of them later...It is all about the IXL baby...

It has the Bohn armor system swen into them, every leather pannel is perfed... Lots of blue kevlar streach pannels. it weighs a 1/3 of the weight of my Z leathers suit... VERY light weight.. I did not stew in my own jucies as bad as the others in the 100 deg weather saturday..

that suit will also conform to the growth of my belly from eatin all the good food down here!!!!

If i would have known more about these guys when we were in Laguna in 02, i would have bought some then.... By far the best suit i have owned.

I need a new suit.. who can I talk to over there???

MV

hcr25
Thu May 26th, 2005, 05:06 PM
well i hope you won the race.they have to grid you behind the novice and motard :D
mike

Ytry2
Fri May 27th, 2005, 08:47 AM
well i hope you won the race.they have to grid you behind the novice and motard :D
mike
:lol: i was last on the grid... i had Shreve, Tinker, Thornton, Pilliar, Daryl Wichern, Scott crowl *727, that is just his paint job) , and Phil Brown in front of me ;(

Phil on the supermotard lost the CCT on his gsxr600 so he used a motard to gain points. Me i was just slow ;)

Ytry2
Fri May 27th, 2005, 08:50 AM

I need a new suit.. who can I talk to over there???

MV
Call Kelcey Gordon - Phone (949) 481-3005 ;) I have told him about you, zach, and dave...