PDA

View Full Version : SCR Tonight??

UglyDogRacing
Thu May 26th, 2005, 09:13 AM
Who is in?

Bueller
Thu May 26th, 2005, 09:20 AM
I'll be there except I have to ride a street bike 'cause my R6 forks are getting staightened :x . And the RC is getting prepped as I write :P

That dog is soo fugly he is funny! I really like the way he scoops all the spilled food into a nice neat (drool covered) pile. :lol: I was rolling when he did that at PPIR.

Bueller
Thu May 26th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Holy crap, ain't no one showing up?
Come out and spank me on my crappy Buell :lol:

Dysco
Thu May 26th, 2005, 03:02 PM
The YZ is no more.

Anonymous
Thu May 26th, 2005, 03:10 PM
I should be there. I think Gene said he was going as well.

UglyDogRacing
Thu May 26th, 2005, 03:19 PM
i am out. job interview at 4 today.

~Barn~
Thu May 26th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Hey Bueller... Does SCR always get ran clockwise?

If so, I might have to join for one of these soon. I'll just put back on that PPIR rear, and won't feel so bad. :lol:

Anonymous
Thu May 26th, 2005, 03:25 PM
SCR gets run in both directions. With the upcoming race being CW, I think/hope we're going to be running that direction today.

ebazyl
Thu May 26th, 2005, 03:38 PM
I should be there. I think Gene said he was going as well.

Yup! 8)

Mel
Thu May 26th, 2005, 04:05 PM
When is the next one after this? I am thinking maybe I might take a couple slow laps through there with my precious gixxer.

Anonymous
Thu May 26th, 2005, 04:18 PM
Every Thursday evening is motorcycles only. I wouldn't recommend going the Thursday before a race weekend at SCR (ie: next week) unless you're comfortable on the track, since there will be a lot of racers out practicing. If you're not comfortable on the track, it can be quite unnerving to have racers passing you on either side (or sometimes both, at the same time) - a Thursday like today might be better.

Every other Tuesday evening is Ladies Only at SCR (cars & bikes), but it's a great opportunity for the ladies to get out there & turn some laps. The next one is May 31st.

Mel
Thu May 26th, 2005, 04:22 PM
No can do anything till I am moved and settled. Been out on the track before, and there is not too much that un nerves me at this point. But by the time i get my act together to go to a track day, race season will probably be completely over with my luck!

TribalTT
Sat May 28th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Are there any night for MEN that are "unnerved" by people faster than them? Thanks for the heads up...I will not bring my "TRI"cycle to the big boy night...will let my husband use it. My bike will generally be available to any one that would like an excuse for running slow laps. It's the excuse I plan to use...LOL