PDA

View Full Version : Was That You on I-25 By Colfax at 9:30pm Sunday 7/24?

rangergixxer
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 12:23 AM
Somebody was having some fun with me. I was on I-25 north and I passed him near the exit for 6th, heading north, and we leap frogged all the way to I-70 around 120mph.

I couldn't tell what kind of bike you were on, considering we were going pretty damn fast, with a lot of traffic to deal with, I just didn't have time to scrutinize your ride.

That was fun and I'm sorry I had to break off but I was on my way to work, and somewhat late too. I know you saw me get cut off by that 300M and the bastard actually tried to put me into the center divider!

Jealous A-hole just had to prove a point that he could've killed me if he wanted to. I may sound paranoid, but this guy noticed I was there, switched lanes unnecessarily, without a turn signal or fair warning, and then retracted only to attempt to pinch me into the divider while I was next to him.

It was intentional and I know because he was laughing and mouthing the word "dumbass" at me when I looked at him, so I flipped him off and burned his ass! LOL!!! LMAO!!! That's why I ride!!!

Next time I'll run a little further with you.

CaptGoodvibes
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 08:19 AM
Riding like this makes it harder for the rest of us to get home safely.

grim
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 08:24 AM
Someone give me some popcorn i see where this thread is going!

Vellos
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Somebody was having some fun with me. I was on I-25 north and I passed him near the exit for 6th, heading north, and we leap frogged all the way to I-70 around 120mph.

I couldn't tell what kind of bike you were on, considering we were going pretty damn fast, with a lot of traffic to deal with, I just didn't have time to scrutinize your ride.

That was fun and I'm sorry I had to break off but I was on my way to work, and somewhat late too. I know you saw me get cut off by that 300M and the bastard actually tried to put me into the center divider!

Jealous A-hole just had to prove a point that he could've killed me if he wanted to. I may sound paranoid, but this guy noticed I was there, switched lanes unnecessarily, without a turn signal or fair warning, and then retracted only to attempt to pinch me into the divider while I was next to him.

It was intentional and I know because he was laughing and mouthing the word "dumbass" at me when I looked at him, so I flipped him off and burned his ass! LOL!!! LMAO!!! That's why I ride!!!

Next time I'll run a little further with you.

http://gallery.awn.com/data/649/cook-koolaid.jpg

madvlad
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Lmao... oh man Monday morning madness ftmfw!

grim
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Popcorn vellos i need popcorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother Goose
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 08:43 AM
Is this guy for real? If so, YOU are one of the many that make us look bad. YOU are the ones that make the cagers hate all of us.

DevilsTonic
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Is this guy for real? If so, YOU are one of the many that make us look bad. YOU are the ones that make the cagers hate all of us.:yes:

Sean
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Was it a big, black, dirt bike? Cause it might have been me? :dunno:

Vellos
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Popcorn vellos i need popcorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i35.tinypic.com/x2wa4l.jpg

TinkerinWstuff
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 08:56 AM
man! I wish you guys would tell me when it became cool to blow 120 on the I-state

I'm always last to get the memo

Mother Goose
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 08:57 AM
http://www.funpub.net/poze/mare/victoriassecret67495517_1227826503.jpg

grim
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 08:58 AM
so much WIN about to happen in this thread and now we have popcorn n boobies!

Mel
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 09:03 AM
And that's more than enough of that crap for a Monday morning. Thread is locked, there is no need for any more bragging about how stupid you were over the weekend (or flaming the stupidity of others). Thanks for playing!

Mother Goose
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 09:06 AM
And YOU have been Barned. :up:

Canuck
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 08:50 PM
:spit: