PDA

View Full Version : Need a mentor...

iPraetorian
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Hello all,

I'm looking for some time with a more experienced rider that can give a bit of guidance in cornering, understanding what an 'apex' is and so on. I've gone riding in the canyons and the corners are intimidating, however easy made by the countless other folks dropping into them. I want to learn it. If there are any takers on this, let me know. One person tells me to lean off the bike and another tells me to have chicken arms. Hmmmm. Okay. So, let's ride, follow me, tell me where I'm screwing up, I'll follow you, learn.
Much appreciated!!
Drew

Vellos
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 03:17 PM
There's a thread about this already you know...

UglyDogRacing
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Drew I can you help you. I'll be available after this weekend. Nice RSV4!

UglyDogRacing
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 03:19 PM
There's a thread about this already you know...

Give him a break. He's new and it's his 3rd post.

spdu4ia
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 03:31 PM
set traction control to HIGH and hammer it! just kiding. Welcome another ape to the site. There are quite a few very skilled riders here, you just have to find them mixed up with the other asshats :).

Vellos
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 03:45 PM
<--- One of those other asshats. :)

OUTLAWD
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 05:21 PM
<--- King Asshat

Welcome to the board Drew, I think its awesome that you are seeking help, and Jim is a top notch Instructor/mentor/guy

and nice bike :hump:

madvlad
Mon Jul 25th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Welcome man, some cool and experienced people unlike Vellos or OUTLAWD hehehe jk everyone is chill here. Just keep an open mind and your full attention, with time you'll be rocking along.