PDA

View Full Version : Who's riding Sunday?? 7/31/11

cdbouncer
Wed Jul 27th, 2011, 12:22 PM
So - who's riding sunday? I was thinking watkins cuz I'm familiar with the place but could be open to giving IMI or Berthoud a shot...of if you know of some easy trails up north of the metro area that coud be fun.

We've been out playing for the last few weekend buy ourselves but it might be fun to be someplace where we could maybe have a conversation with others that we know (ok not know know but..you know).

:) Who's playing in the dirt this weekend?

brennahm
Wed Jul 27th, 2011, 01:55 PM
We're having a supermoto race at IMI on Sunday. Usually finish at like 2. At least you'd have something to do/watch when you're in between sessions?

mastap07
Wed Jul 27th, 2011, 03:21 PM
looks like a dirt weekend for us. were heading up to burthod.

cdbouncer
Wed Jul 27th, 2011, 04:43 PM
looks like a dirt weekend for us. were heading up to burthod.

You gonna make fun of me for being a democrat? If so, I'll go to watkins and be unsocial ;)

mastap07
Thu Jul 28th, 2011, 01:56 PM
You gonna make fun of me for being a democrat? If so, I'll go to watkins and be unsocial ;)

o sorry i thought this post was about riding motorcycles at a track.... :lol:

cdbouncer
Thu Jul 28th, 2011, 05:28 PM
It totally is....and one can count on me being on a track somewhere on Sunday.

One must be pretty careful who they try to socialize with...especially 'round the sportbike community...if you know what I mean. Just tryin to get a feel...personality on the forum doesn't have to = personality in real life...though, it certainly might considering....

To be perfectly honest - sarcasm and fun go hand in hand with me but signing up to spend the day near somebody who can't be nice..well that's not fun for anybody.

TinkerinWstuff
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 04:59 PM
playing with yourself tends to get old after a while.

where'd you end up for the weekend?

cdbouncer
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 08:32 PM
We ended up at Watkins again. Met some new peeps :yay: and some new rookies! I still can't walk the day after riding lol

Berthoud this weekend maybe....

I love dirt!

TinkerinWstuff
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 08:57 PM
time for a new avatar?

http://planetill.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/pigpen-1.jpg

cdbouncer
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 09:20 PM
Oh yea! It might be!:grab: