CYCLE_MONKEY
Sat Jul 30th, 2011, 07:53 AM
This was '09, but it's happening again.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/21868721/detail.html

Recently:
http://www.newsnet14.com/?p=77529

Interesting article:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/williams-w/w-williams86.1.html

Why isn't the media and the ACLU jumping all over this? This is just as much a hate crime as white on whatever violence. This IS nothing but a hate crime, and, to be fair, needs to be treated as such.

The Black Knight
Sat Jul 30th, 2011, 08:59 AM
I think the gentleman that wrote the article nailed it best with this paragraph:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/williams-w/w-williams86.1.html
These racist attacks can, at least in part, be attributed to the black elite, who have a vested interest in racial paranoia. And that includes a president who has spent years aligned with people who have promoted racial grievance and polarization and appointed an attorney general who's accused us of being "a nation of cowards" on matters of race and has refused to prosecute black thugs who gathered at a Philadelphia voting site in blatant violation of federal voter intimidation laws. Tragically, black youngsters – who are seething with resentments, refusing to accept educational and other opportunities unknown to blacks yesteryear – will turn out to be the larger victims in the long run.

Vellos
Sat Jul 30th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Another stupid social/political thread. Anticipating lock by page 3.

http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/200701/12/15/f0089915_2444120.gif

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sat Jul 30th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Another stupid social/political thread. Anticipating lock by page 3.

Why, did someone else crash? Whoops! Wrong thread..... :)

Blue
Sat Jul 30th, 2011, 12:02 PM
The attackers are “not nice people”

Wow...

derekm
Sat Jul 30th, 2011, 09:38 PM
So who's "the white Jesse Jackson"?

r6rammy
Sat Jul 30th, 2011, 09:52 PM
any hate crime is appalling, very sad to see this

rforsythe
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 12:17 PM
"Police describe the attackers as four to five black men, ages 18 to 21 years."

Glad we could narrow that one down...

Devaclis
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 01:30 PM
STAN
Oh, uhyeah. Hello, Mr. Governor, and
thank you for taking the time to hear
our presentation on hate-crime laws,
entitled, "Hate Crime Laws: A Savage
Hypocracy." Yes, over the past few
years our great country has been developing
new hate crime laws.
TOKEN
If somebody kills somebody, it's a
crime. But if someone kills somebody
of a different color, it's a hate crime.
KYLE
And we think that that is a savage
hypocracy, because all crimes are hate
crimes. If a man beats another man because
that man was sleeping with his wife,
is that not a hate crime?
STAN
If a person vandalizes a government
building, is it not because of his hate
for the government?
TOKEN
And motivation for a crime shouldn't
affect the sentencing.
STAN
Mayor, it is time to stop splitting
people into groups. All hate crimes
do is support the idea that blacks are
different from whites, that homosexuals
need to be treated differently from
non-homos, that we aren't the same.
KYLE
But instead, we should all be treated
the same, with the same laws and the
same punishments for the same crimes
. For in that way Cartman can be freed
from prison, and we will have a chance
to win the sledding race on Thursday.
STAN
That is our presentation. An idea that
we call...
TOKEN
"Hate Crime Laws: A Savage Hypocracy."
GOVERNOR
Hm. That made the most sense of any
presentation I've heard in the last
three years.

TinkerinWstuff
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 01:49 PM
I hate crimes in Denver too

(did someone crash - LOL!!! FTMFW CM)

t_jolt
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 02:34 PM
this is one of those things, what if someone goes out looking for trouble. Things could very badly. you get someone who want trouble with a ccw and a friend. and their could be multiple deaths. This is probably why they ( the police ) try to keep it quiet

brennahm
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 05:45 PM
It appears to me that local police have done a fairly bang-up job of getting these incidents under control. Maybe THAT'S why it's not a huge deal.

Good job quoting a "syndicated columnist", yeah, he's not trying to sell papers or anything.

Matty
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 05:56 PM
It's actually a really big deal.... Not sure exactly what's going on but Katies's brother-in-law's dad is a detective for Denver Police. He mentioned a lot more than the news is letting out. That and the Mayor is doing what he can to keep it under wrap.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 08:03 PM
It appears to me that local police have done a fairly bang-up job of getting these incidents under control. Maybe THAT'S why it's not a huge deal.

Good job quoting a "syndicated columnist", yeah, he's not trying to sell papers or anything.
Guess they're doing a bang-up job of keeping it quiet, as I can't remember them catching the fucktards yet.

The guy is a smart, eloquent, black man, with the balls to tell it like it is. I agree with everything I've read in the articles of his I've read so far. I applaud the guy, and feel it's a perfect person to quote. If that doesn't fit in your liberal "pity the black man" world, don't read the guy. Brilliant! Hell, I'd vote for him as president, how's that?

And, genius, think that isn't the prime reason ANY news outlet is in business? Duh, Capitalism! ;)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 08:05 PM
this is one of those things, what if someone goes out looking for trouble. Things could very badly. you get someone who want trouble with a ccw and a friend. and their could be multiple deaths. This is probably why they ( the police ) try to keep it quiet
End badly? Hell, I HOPE those assholes run up against a heavily-armed citizen and get their asses dead. It's only a matter of time before they kill someone, better to waste the scum now before that happens.