PDA

View Full Version : WSBK Silverstone - check your DVRs!

spideyrdr
Sun Jul 31st, 2011, 12:34 PM
The listing for the Silverstone round of WSBK is not showing up right - it's listed as "FIM World Supercross Grand Prix" on DirecTV - so if you have a series set to record it, you will miss it! I just caught it 1/2 way through the first race

The Black Knight
Sun Jul 31st, 2011, 12:47 PM
Comcast has it right. FIM World Superbike and recording as scheduled.

spideyrdr
Sun Jul 31st, 2011, 01:14 PM
Might just be DirecTV, although the Dish Network online guide also lists it as Supercross. Funnily enough the Supersport race which airs Tuesday is listed correctly.

The Black Knight
Sun Jul 31st, 2011, 02:12 PM
Dish used to get it wrong all the time. Comcast seems to be spot on with the listings. My only complaint, is that it will record SBK Race #1 but sometimes skip #2. But it doesn't do it all the time.

Titus
Sun Jul 31st, 2011, 04:53 PM
Unfortunately the American broadcasts tend to suck. Sometimes I can find the Eurosport or BBC broadcast torrents on thepiratebay but not every time. Does anyone know where to find the torents for every race?

spideyrdr
Sun Jul 31st, 2011, 07:01 PM
Unfortunately the American broadcasts tend to suck. Sometimes I can find the Eurosport or BBC broadcast torrents on thepiratebay but not every time. Does anyone know where to find the torents for every race?

PM Sent

Mother Goose
Sun Jul 31st, 2011, 09:44 PM
My DirecTV didn't record it. I'm about to download. :D

ian22
Fri Aug 5th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Where do you download it from?

ian22
Fri Aug 5th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Does anyone know where I can find old superbike and motogp racing seasons on DVD or for download? I'm looking for 90s and 2000s wsbk, ama superbike and motogp.