PDA

View Full Version : Bank Errors in Your Favor, Collect $20,000?!?!

Sarge
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 05:44 PM
Last month I traded in my 2007 Nissan Frontier Nismo for a brand new 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I still owed some money on it, so I signed the paperwork and the dealer bought the Nissan from my bank. They then sold the thing the first day it was on the lot. Anyway, today I get a letter in the mail from the bank with a letter congratulating me for paying off the loan on the Nissan, with the ORIGINAL and legit title stamped and signed off IN MY NAME.

Wtf?!?!

I'm going to sit on it for a day or two, then call the bank and probably hand deliver it to the dealer so they can send it to the new lean holder, but wtf? Kind of a huge error on their part. I was secretely kind of hoping I could just keep it and sell it off to somebody, but I did sign the equivalent of a bill of sale. Oh well, maybe when I go to drop it off they'll just tell me to keep it, or I could even hold it hostage. :devil2:

Ghost
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 06:14 PM
Last month I traded in my 2007 Nissan Frontier Nismo for a brand new 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I still owed some money on it, so I signed the paperwork and the dealer bought the Nissan from my bank. They then sold the thing the first day it was on the lot. Anyway, today I get a letter in the mail from the bank with a letter congratulating me for paying off the loan on the Nissan, with the ORIGINAL and legit title stamped and signed off IN MY NAME.

Wtf?!?!

I'm going to sit on it for a day or two, then call the bank and probably hand deliver it to the dealer so they can send it to the new lean holder, but wtf? Kind of a huge error on their part. I was secretely kind of hoping I could just keep it and sell it off to somebody, but I did sign the equivalent of a bill of sale. Oh well, maybe when I go to drop it off they'll just tell me to keep it, or I could even hold it hostage. :devil2:

So you're publicly admitting that you're hoping to rip someone off by either selling the title to a car you don't own or holding the title for ransom?

Wow.

grim
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 06:22 PM
Another I know where this thread is going

Sarge
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 06:43 PM
I'm going to sit on it for a day or two, then call the bank and probably hand deliver it to the dealer so they can send it to the new lean holder, but wtf?

So you're publicly admitting that you're hoping to rip someone off by either selling the title to a car you don't own or holding the title for ransom?

Wow.

I remember stating that I intend to deliver it to the dealer, and that I was only hoping that this could somehow work in my favor. I also stated that I'm fully aware that I signed my rights the vehicle over to the dealer. I don't intend on doing anything illegal, but it's always nice to be able to profit from a bank error, as opposed to getting raped over it, as is typical.

vort3xr6
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 06:51 PM
Dealers do it all the time. If the car sells than the car sells. It doesn't happen often, but it happens. Waiting for titles, liens, etc is the biggest PITA for the auto business.

3D
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 07:10 PM

Wow.

Obviously you didn't read his thread all the way through. If you did, then it seems you are a turd for commenting the way you did. :slap:

spideyrdr
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 09:09 PM
Buying a car is such a PITA process. Now you're going to have to screw around with getting the title signed and delivered to them - hopefully it's not too far to the dealer.

When I bought my Jeep, the dealer had kept the keys for my piece of crap car that I didn't end up trading in, and since they were closing in a few minutes once I called them about it, they didn't offer to stay open a few extra minutes so I could go back with my gf to get them or offer to just drop them off to me. So it was a pain in the neck to work it out the following Monday.

Then the a'holes call me up the next week and say "You KNOW why we are calling... you didn't give us the $2500 down payment check," but the check had already cleared the bank and I pulled up the scanned image of the endorsed check.

Anyway, end of the thread jack. I am sure you'll have to deal with getting the title to them but in the end hopefully you like the new ride.

Ghost
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 09:50 PM
I was secretely kind of hoping I could just keep it and sell it off to somebody, but I did sign the equivalent of a bill of sale. Oh well, maybe when I go to drop it off they'll just tell me to keep it, or I could even hold it hostage. :devil2:

I was only hoping that this could somehow work in my favor. ...it's always nice to be able to profit from a bank error.

Obviously you didn't read his thread all the way through. If you did, then it seems you are a turd for commenting the way you did. :slap:

Seems like someone's trying to profit off a deal he already signed to (which would include the title)--and I'm the turd?

Riiiight.

grim
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 09:54 PM
Seems like someone's trying to profit off a deal he already signed to (which would include the title)--and I'm the turd?

Riiiight.

you forgot to say shut up n00b :lol:

Ghost
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 10:01 PM
you forgot to say shut up n00b :lol:

I was being nice/polite--as I always am. :p

3D
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 10:20 PM
Not sure why everyone thinks it is an insult to call someone a N00b. It don't hurt my feelings one bit. But seriously, the guy was clearly making a joke about ripping someone off. Do you honestly think he could get away with something so dumb? I doubt it. No one can make a comment on here without some jack ass making some kind of smart ass comment. It's rediculous. Stop trying to get your thread count up and stop making ass hat comments.

If you still insists on calling me a n00b, we can meet face to face (since we all live in colorado) and have a conversation on being a n00b. Just send me a pm..... :hibye:

The Black Knight
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 10:24 PM
Not sure why everyone thinks it is an insult to call someone a N00b. It don't hurt my feelings one bit. But seriously, the guy was clearly making a joke about ripping someone off. Do you honestly think he could get away with something so dumb? I doubt it. No one can make a comment on here without some jack ass making some kind of smart ass comment. It's rediculous. Stop trying to get your thread count up and stop making ass hat comments.

If you still insists on calling me a n00b, we can meet face to face (since we all live in colorado) and have a conversation on being a n00b. Just send me a pm..... :hibye:
It's "ridiculous" by the way. :D

3D
Mon Aug 1st, 2011, 10:26 PM
It's "ridiculous" by the way. :D
Thanks for the spell check. Next time I spell it, I shall remember the right way. :canuck:

Vellos
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 12:25 AM
Hey 3D you should shut your mouth.

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-bank-error-lands-man-probation,0,4386731.story

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/woman-who-fled-with-millions-after-bank-error-arrested-at-auckland-airport/story-e6frg6so-1226012017894

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1561887/Man-ordered-to-pay-back-6m-after-bank-error.html

3D
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 07:35 AM
Hey 3D you should shut your mouth.

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-bank-error-lands-man-probation,0,4386731.story

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/woman-who-fled-with-millions-after-bank-error-arrested-at-auckland-airport/story-e6frg6so-1226012017894

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1561887/Man-ordered-to-pay-back-6m-after-bank-error.html

Why don't you come to colorado springs and make me shut my mouth... Or find a nicer way to introduce these articles??? A bank error is one thing when it gives you too much money. When it makes an error and sends you a title for something that you sold and the only way to get it back is by stealing it from the new owner, I really doubt that anyone would attempt it. Jack ass....

dragos13
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 07:47 AM
Good ol' CSC drama....

grim
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 07:50 AM
Makin friends on here like a boss aren't ya??? :makeout:

If your really getting butt hurt over the word n00b maybe this forum isnt for you cause your gonna get screwed with all the time.

bulldog
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:02 AM

If you still insists on calling me a n00b, we can meet face to face (since we all live in colorado) and have a conversation on being a n00b. Just send me a pm..... :hibye: Welcome to the new CSC where half the threads end up with some drama; wasn't always like this. I have to agree though with 3D and this didn't have to go to the "illegal" drama again; the guy clearly stated he was going to the dealer to get it fixed. Not sure why we all hate on eachother so much nowadays instead of trying to help eachother out.

Have to give props though because I feel like some people that talk smack online wouldn't have the balls to do it face to face. Guess I grew up in a place where you talk shit to someone, then there may be consequences.....and no I don't mean running to the police for help.

Anyways, would be awesome to get a bank error in my favor, but it always ends up in them finding it and taking it all back years later. Just imagine finding a million in your account; would be great for a few minutes until you remember some is going to miss this million and come after it. :lol:

3D
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:07 AM
Makin friends on here like a boss aren't ya??? :makeout:

If your really getting butt hurt over the word n00b maybe this forum isnt for you cause your gonna get screwed with all the time.

It's not being called n00b that bothers me. It's people trying to read too much into a posted thread then making stupid comments trying to put the OP down for it for whatever reason. The OP was obviously making light of his situation and then someone reading too much into it tries to call him a thief for it. Damn keyboard tough guys....

By the way, I'm not good at making friends.

grim
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:09 AM

Thats just taking it too far buying houses?? then he had to pay interest can you say fucked?

~Barn~
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:10 AM
+1

Reading Comprehension. It's not for everybody.

grim
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:14 AM
It's not being called n00b that bothers me. It's people trying to read too much into a posted thread then making stupid comments trying to put the OP down for it for whatever reason. The OP was obviously making light of his situation and then someone reading too much into it tries to call him a thief for it. Damn keyboard tough guys....

By the way, I'm not good at making friends.

Im great at making friends wanna meet at a bar drink some brews and throw down in fisticuffs ive got jack Johnson and tim oriel y right here.

Besides i didnt say anything about anyone doing the wrong thing ive had something similare happen to me and i just let the account sit untouched untill the bank corrected it.

i was just making the obvious statement that your were a n00b to the forum..welcome to CsC :D

~Barn~
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:16 AM
Egh hmm... If you joined this forum in 2011, the "noob" line starts directly where you're standing. :yes:

grim
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:18 AM
Egh hmm... If you joined this forum in 2011, the "noob" line starts directly where you're standing. :yes:

perfectly aware of this but ive hosted and been on lots of rides i mean isnt that what this forum is about :lol:

The GECCO
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:19 AM
Wow, drama, imagine my shock...anyway, to the OP - the bank didn't make an error. The title was always in your name, they were just holding it until the loan was paid. They don't care who paid the loan off, the title is still yours and the only thing they can legally do is release the title to you. Now you have to sign it over to the dealer just as if you had sold it to anyone else.

If what you're suggesting (that the bank could somehow issue title to a vehicle to whomever pays off the loan) were true, I'd own a LOT of sweet rides! Just find out when the buyer is down to their last payment, pay it before they do and then demand title in my name! LoL And, yes, I'm publicly admitting to planning to do something illegal/immoral so everyone can start pointing out the error of my ways now.

bulldog
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:26 AM
And, yes, I'm publicly admitting to planning to do something illegal/immoral so everyone can start pointing out the error of my ways now. http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000700709/polls_internet_cop_4101_537942_answer_1_xlarge.gif
:lol:

grim
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:29 AM
Wow, drama, imagine my shock...anyway, to the OP - the bank didn't make an error. The title was always in your name, they were just holding it until the loan was paid. They don't care who paid the loan off, the title is still yours and the only thing they can legally do is release the title to you. Now you have to sign it over to the dealer just as if you had sold it to anyone else.

If what you're suggesting (that the bank could somehow issue title to a vehicle to whomever pays off the loan) were true, I'd own a LOT of sweet rides! Just find out when the buyer is down to their last payment, pay it before they do and then demand title in my name! LoL And, yes, I'm publicly admitting to planning to do something illegal/immoral so everyone can start pointing out the error of my ways now.

I always thought once the bank approved the loan the title was given to the bank from the dealer in the banks name and they owned the vehicle untill you paid it off. Then once it was paid off they signed the title over to you.

Also how would that work if you dont have the vehicle or better yet if you dont know where it is how can you sell it even when you have the title?

You would have to contact the cops and more than likely the bank would get involved and realize the error that was made. the process to try and scam the bank would have to be though out a little more thoroughly.

modette99
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:29 AM
I would not go through the hassle of driving back to the dealer. Hell I would not even bring it up...not my problem.

salsashark
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:32 AM
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-5XiCIssggZQ/Ti8lMSmAuZI/AAAAAAAAAIY/X4CvpS0sk8Q/s800/1311246606_top_gear__jeremy_clarkson_thumbup.gif

3D
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 08:45 AM
Im great at making friends wanna meet at a bar drink some brews and throw down in fisticuffs ive got jack Johnson and tim oriel y right here.

Besides i didnt say anything about anyone doing the wrong thing ive had something similare happen to me and i just let the account sit untouched untill the bank corrected it.

i was just making the obvious statement that your were a n00b to the forum..welcome to CsC :D

Awesome Anchorman quote... One of my top 3 favorite movies of all time. I'd love to meet up and have a drink or 10. Not sure if you are in the springs or not, but I'm usually at Hooters on wednesdays around 7'ish (the one at the Citadel) for the "all you can eat wings" I usually don't throw down in fisticuffs there since I'm there all the time though.

Vellos
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 11:05 AM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i207/huntr2/llama.gif

BC14
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 11:21 AM
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-5XiCIssggZQ/Ti8lMSmAuZI/AAAAAAAAAIY/X4CvpS0sk8Q/s800/1311246606_top_gear__jeremy_clarkson_thumbup.gif
:lol:

Ezzzzy1
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 12:01 PM
Not sure why everyone thinks it is an insult to call someone a N00b. It don't hurt my feelings one bit. But seriously, the guy was clearly making a joke about ripping someone off. Do you honestly think he could get away with something so dumb? I doubt it. No one can make a comment on here without some jack ass making some kind of smart ass comment. It's ridiculous. Stop trying to get your thread count up and stop making ass hat comments.

Ha... Its gunna be a tough go for ya till you figure out that a lot of the people on here are fucking retards. When you start to meet some of them you will see what I mean. Funny the way conversations go and what makes people type the shit they do but my advice is to keep it down and meet a few people, it makes it a little easier. Its like High School only the cool kids are these geeky computer nerds that are witty. Most of them have absolutly nothing more going on so after their morning jerk session they hop on here. Some act like know-it-alls and some are just pricks, others are never serious and enjoy treating you like you are stupid because you mis-spelled a word (oh-my). Fuckem. If you are up north I am in Castle Rock so hit me up.

Sarge
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 12:26 PM

Riiiight.

That second quote you took out of context and erased the second half of a sentence and even added a period that wasn't there.

If you couldn't see through to the sarcasm or even the little devil on the end which I figured was obvious, then that's on you. The only intention that I stared, without editing my "quotes", wads that I fully intend to hand deliver it to the dealer. My expressing a wish or desire that this might somehow work in my favor is just that. Show me where I expressed intent.

As I mentioned before, and as you went out of your way to delete from my "quote", you usually only hear stories of how banks screw people over, usually with the law on their side, and it rarely works the other way around. Just google that case in Florida where a man, who originally paid for his house in CASH, was almost foreclosed on by Bank f America, even though he NEVER had a mortgage, period.

But, your obviously right. Me quietly hoping that the bank errored in my favor is obviously me expressing criminal intent. Bravo.

Ghost
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 12:38 PM
In short, you expressed that you were hoping to make a profit off a deal that you'd already signed to and then you came on here looking for what, kudos for having the intention to somehow profit off it even if you didn't (couldn't) act upon it?

Sarge
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 12:45 PM
In short, you expressed that you were hoping to make a profit off a deal that you'd already signed to and then you came on here looking for what, kudos for having the intention to somehow profit off it even if you didn't (couldn't) act upon it?

What the hell does that even mean? Where are you coming up with this? Did 3D get you so butthurt that you can't just see this for what it is? Who cares, ok? All I was saying was "hey, check this out, the bank dropped the ball bigtime and maybe it'll work out for me". All this bs about trying to do something illegal an profit from it illegally has been your, and ONLY your interpretation of my original post, and this is the last I have to say about it.

Thank you to the rest of you who read this thread and saw it for what it was worth, just a simple "Check out what happened to me, maybe I'll get lucky" thread.

The Black Knight
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 03:16 PM
Ha... Its gunna be a tough go for ya till you figure out that a lot of the people on here are fucking retards. When you start to meet some of them you will see what I mean. Funny the way conversations go and what makes people type the shit they do but my advice is to keep it down and meet a few people, it makes it a little easier. Its like High School only the cool kids are these geeky computer nerds that are witty. Most of them have absolutly nothing more going on so after their morning jerk session they hop on here. Some act like know-it-alls and some are just pricks, others are never serious and enjoy treating you like you are stupid because you mis-spelled a word (oh-my). Fuckem. If you are up north I am in Castle Rock so hit me up.
yeah that would be me :doublefinger:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i207/huntr2/llama.gif
what in the hell is that thing?? LOL

TurboGizzmo
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 03:22 PM

Green Llama!

Ezzzzy1
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 03:26 PM
yeah that would be me :doublefinger:
Dont get to high on your horse champ.... There are probably 5 you you bad ass spellers on here.

You dont know what the Drama Llama is :roll:.... I call bull shit, I have seen you feeding it from time to time. lol

King Nothing
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 03:34 PM
Egh hmm... If you joined this forum in 2011, the "noob" line starts directly where you're standing. :yes::lol::lol:

The Black Knight
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 03:38 PM
Dont get to high on your horse champ.... There are probably 5 you you bad ass spellers on here.

You dont know what the Drama Llama is :roll:.... I call bull shit, I have seen you feeding it from time to time. lol
Oh I'm not on my high horse either. Just figured I'd claim what is mine in this thread, since that was clearly a jab. But you missed the context in which I did it. The guy(3D) was complaining about getting piled on by people, figured I'd just add some humor right after his post. Sorry I got your panties in a bunch. Nope sure didn't know that's the drama llama. I've seen the term used here but didn't know that was it.

Ezzzzy1
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 03:54 PM
Oh I'm not on my high horse either. Just figured I'd claim what is mine in this thread, since that was clearly a jab. But you missed the context in which I did it. The guy(3D) was complaining about getting piled on by people, figured I'd just add some humor right after his post. Sorry I got your panties in a bunch. Nope sure didn't know that's the drama llama. I've seen the term used here but didn't know that was it.

Wasnt a jab just a rant. Didnt even cross my mind that you had corrected him, honestly. Had nothing to do with you, more to do with the fact that its fucking gay to be correcting peoples spelling. Thanks for explaining the whole thing to me I can now with confidence remove you from the spell checker list:lol:

Vellos
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 03:59 PM
That second quote you took was true and included what I said before I edited it out.

If you could see the seriousness or even the :eyebrows: on the end which I figured was obvious, then you win. The only intention that I stated, before my edit, was that I fully intend to keep the title and resell the vehicle at profit. My expressing a wish or desire that this might lead to marsh-mellow hillsides and gummy-bear friendships was childish. Show me the money!

As I mentioned before, and as you went out of your way to "quote" before I could edit my illegal implications, you usually only hear stories of how gummy-bears love people, usually with the gingerbread men on their side, but it rarely works out for people. Just google that case in Florida where a man, who originally married a gummy-bear, was almost forced a divorce, even though he NEVER consummated it, period.

But, your obviously right. Me quietly hoping that the money I'd be making from the bank error is obviously me thinking I could live happily ever after with a gummy-bear family. Bravo.

You got mental problems man.

The Black Knight
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 04:00 PM
Wasnt a jab just a rant. Didnt even cross my mind that you had corrected him, honestly. Had nothing to do with you, more to do with the fact that its fucking gay to be correcting peoples spelling. Thanks for explaining the whole thing to me I can now with confidence remove you from the spell checker list:lol:
Great now I can move on with my life, you had me worried. :D

Vellos
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 04:01 PM
Had nothing to do with you, more to do with the fact that its fucking gay to be correcting peoples spelling.

it's*

people's*

grim
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 04:01 PM

yea you got mental problems....man

Ezzzzy1
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 04:04 PM
it's*

people's*

LOL... Apostrophes are for homos...

Vellos
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 04:13 PM
LOL... Apostrophes are for homos...

So are banana hammocks.

http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/images/ktrk/cms_exf_2007/_video_wn_images/8269817_600x338.jpg

grim
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 04:14 PM
Epic turnout in this thread but not complete till bueller comes in and calls someone a dumbass

~Barn~
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 04:15 PM
Great thread. Will read again.

grim
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 04:24 PM
Great thread. Will read again.

Oh I gotta get me post count up so I'm gonna post an obvious indeed to your comment

Sarge
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 04:54 PM

Ahh, finally somebody understands me. :lol:

Bananas

Sarge
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 05:04 PM

I refinanced the thing a while back and never saw the title, it went bank to bank, I just had to pay a small fee to Colorado to process the title/lean change. I talked to the dealer and the bank, it was just a mistake, I'm dropping it off to the dealer tomorrow.

And it wasn't just the bank delivering the title to whoever paid it off, the dealer paid it off, buy you were right, since my name was on it they just sent it to me. Apparently this "happens from time to time" and the sales manager was very polite about asking "if I could be bothered to bring it down tomorrow".

TheStig
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 09:05 PM
Is it weird I read the title to this thread and in a Ace Ventura voice said "Do not pass go, do not collect $100"?

The GECCO
Tue Aug 2nd, 2011, 09:55 PM
I refinanced the thing a while back and never saw the title, it went bank to bank, I just had to pay a small fee to Colorado to process the title/lean change. I talked to the dealer and the bank, it was just a mistake, I'm dropping it off to the dealer tomorrow.

And it wasn't just the bank delivering the title to whoever paid it off, the dealer paid it off, buy you were right, since my name was on it they just sent it to me. Apparently this "happens from time to time" and the sales manager was very polite about asking "if I could be bothered to bring it down tomorrow".

Yeah, I dunno. I've had loans on a few vehicles that have since been paid off. Every time I made the final payment I got the title from the bank, and it was a title that was issued in my name at the time the vehicle was purchased and the loan issued. Below that info, the bank was listed as a lienholder, and then there was a stamp/signature next to their info that indicated that they were releasing the lien as of the payoff date.

As far as I know, the title is ALWAYS issued in your name, it just isn't a "clear" title as long as there is a lien on it. Once they sign off of the lien, you have clear title.

Sarge
Wed Aug 3rd, 2011, 06:04 AM
Is it weird I read the title to this thread and in a Ace Ventura voice said "Do not pass go, do not collect $100"?

That was kinda the point, there's a Monopoly card that says "Bank errors in your favor, collect $75." ;)

longrider
Wed Aug 3rd, 2011, 07:33 AM
The GECCO is correct, title is always issued in the buyers name and the bank just has a lien on that title. When you pay off the loan the bank releases the lien and delivers the title to you. In the case of a trade in, you execute a power of attorney as part of your sales paperwork so that when the dealer pays off the loan they receive the title directly from the bank and can transfer it to the new buyer without your signature on the title.

You will see all this if you pay cash for a used vehicle as the dealer doesn't file the paperwork on a cash sale. You will receive the original owners title, the lien listed below the owners name will be released by the bank, the selling signature will be by the dealer via POA and then the dealer transfer will be to you. Accompanying the title will be the POA allowing the dealer to sign it and the bill of sale to you.

On a side note the dealer is not supposed to sell the vehicle until the receive the title but it does happen.

Fly boy
Wed Aug 3rd, 2011, 07:38 AM
Pink is SARCASM font...

I would call the cops and say someone stole your Nissan, "here is the title for the vehicle, please let me know when you find it" :D