PDA

View Full Version : Great Job Twin Peaks

Jayrz
Fri May 27th, 2005, 09:50 PM
Last Saturday I walked in to buy some batteries for the wave runners and some other PWC stuff.

That row of new Aprilias was calling to me.

Left with two batteries for the wave runners and some other stuff and followed the wife home on my new Mille.

Can't say enough about the dealership, great people and a pleasure to deal with. I baught my 02 Mille and satisfied with that transaction. Even happier with the 04 purchase. Salesman Doran, a new guy to the biz, did a great job and the business manager Jessica, who has been there some time, was awsome as always.

Jay "RZ"
MRA #337

Punkin
Tue May 31st, 2005, 03:10 PM
Thank you for the kind words Jay, we appreciate your business!

~Barn~
Tue May 31st, 2005, 04:53 PM
Look at Doron getting some internet gloss!! He is one heck of a nice guy. Glad you got to work with him. :up:

nuts4ninjas
Tue May 31st, 2005, 04:58 PM
that's awesome...so you walked in to get batteries adn walked out with those and a new bike..a sweet one at that..lol, awesome. I just bought my new bike a month ago from TP. I call them "My Shop" now. Everyone there kicks ass and in a few months I should be in the market for a couple of dirtbikes which will be bought there too.

Wahooman
Tue May 31st, 2005, 05:33 PM
To echo Punkin's words....Thanks for the :up: ! I am glad we were able to help you with the watercraft items you needed and of course being able to get you out on a new ride. Doron has really been a great addition to our team. I was there Saturday and sorry I didnt' get a chance to meet you.
Again thanks and hope we can be of service to you in the future ;)

kevbelz
Wed Jun 22nd, 2005, 10:54 AM
Bought my silver Yamaha FZ6 from Doron as well. Twin Peaks is the goods.
Kevin in the parts area took care of my GIVI luggage order. AWESOME addition to an already super bike. :yay:

Wahooman
Wed Jun 22nd, 2005, 11:37 PM
Bought my silver Yamaha FZ6 from Doron as well. Twin Peaks is the goods.
Kevin in the parts area took care of my GIVI luggage order. AWESOME addition to an already super bike. :yay:

Bill-RST1000
Fri Jul 1st, 2005, 04:50 PM
just got sprockets, a chain, and two tires done... Thanks for the great job Twin Peaks... I tested it out on the Peak to Peak ride on the way home and was very satisfied. Good people there without a doubt... :up:

Wahooman
Sun Jul 3rd, 2005, 09:25 AM
just got sprockets, a chain, and two tires done... Thanks for the great job Twin Peaks... I tested it out on the Peak to Peak ride on the way home and was very satisfied. Good people there without a doubt... :up:
Thank you! :D

mullhaupt R6
Thu Jul 7th, 2005, 11:16 PM
Just wanted to know why you dont sell Michelin tires?
Thanks for any response

kevbelz
Thu Apr 12th, 2007, 10:53 PM
Just wanted to know why you dont sell Michelin tires?
Thanks for any response

cause the French cant even make french toast well?