PDA

View Full Version : Jeffco Landfill?

asp_125
Fri Aug 5th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Anyone used the landfill off 93? They never answer their phone. Do they charge by the truckload (volume) or by item? I need to dispose of a dead body.. uhhh I mean a large mirror. ;)

TFOGGuys
Fri Aug 5th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Anyone used the landfill off 93? They never answer their phone. Do they charge by the truckload (volume) or by item? I need to dispose of a dead body.. uhhh I mean a large mirror. ;)

They used to have different rates for different vehicle types, car, pickup below the bed sides, pickup above the sides. Uncovered loads are charged double. I haven't taken a load up there in years, since I have a dumpster at the shop...

grim
Fri Aug 5th, 2011, 12:26 PM

how big is the miror?

if your near denver and it isnt massive you can put it in my dumpster at my shop.

asp_125
Fri Aug 5th, 2011, 12:36 PM
It's a large bathroom mirror that's broken in two. Not really worth the gas to drive into Denver.

brennahm
Fri Aug 5th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Find nearest strip mall. Drive behind said mall. Open first dumpster.

McVaaahhh
Fri Aug 5th, 2011, 02:43 PM
^^Yeah, what he said.

If you know someone that lives in the city of denver, they have 100 gallon trash cans you could probably throw it in. Don't drive up to Boulder and pay $40 to throw it away...

Sarge
Fri Aug 5th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Break the glass into many, smaller pieces, double/triple bag it and put it with your regular trash? :dunno:

CaptGoodvibes
Fri Aug 5th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Break the glass into many, smaller pieces, double/triple bag it and put it with your regular trash? :dunno:

Plus, you get to break stuff. :yes::up:

Ezzzzy1
Fri Aug 5th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Whatever you do just make sure its BEFORE the "mirror" de-thaws... Trust me on this one.

grim
Fri Aug 5th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Whatever you do just make sure its BEFORE the "mirror" de-thaws... Trust me on this one.

that's not necessarily true if you freeze the "mirror" enough it will break easier but you'll need dry ice or liquid nitrogen.

Sarge
Fri Aug 5th, 2011, 06:26 PM
that's not necessarily true if you freeze the "mirror" enough it will break easier but you'll need dry ice or liquid nitrogen.

Don't think that's where he was goinwith that one...

asp_125
Fri Aug 5th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Nah, taken care of.

salsashark
Fri Aug 5th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Nah, taken care of.

Pig farm?

grim
Fri Aug 5th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Don't think that's where he was goinwith that one...

could have gone either way glad you figured out how to dispose of your "mirror"