PDA

View Full Version : walden trip 8/7

leviathin
Fri Aug 5th, 2011, 09:25 PM
if anyone wants to join, a couple of us are heading up to Walden for breakfast on Sunday the 7th. we will be meeting at the conoco on 287 and poudre canyon hwy. meet around 7am, kickstands up at 7:30. newb and experienced welcome, we have a cruiser that has volunteered to sweep for the "more relaxed riders."

Jesterbass21
Sat Aug 6th, 2011, 12:28 AM
I will be coming from greeley but I think I am down I would love to ride with you guys

SloBlue
Sat Aug 6th, 2011, 06:13 PM
I've been thinking I want to to this run all summer, so if I can get myself out of bed in the morning, I'll tag along. Don't wait on me, if I'm at the Conoco (hwy 14 and 287) by 7:15, I'm coming, otherwise, I'm still sleeping.

Thanks for the invite, have a safe ride, either way.

OUTLAWD
Mon Aug 8th, 2011, 08:45 AM
think we passed you slowblu on the way back...triumph sprint and a green zx

keepinitreal102
Mon Aug 8th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Bummer! I was down in Littleton riding Deckers with some buddies, otherwise I would have liked to join. Would be nice to ride with new ppl and someone around the Fort area. Catch the next one. :hibye:

SloBlue
Mon Aug 8th, 2011, 06:19 PM
think we passed you slowblu on the way back...triumph sprint and a green zx

Yeah, I saw you. The other guys went on around thru Winter Park. I came back on the 14 alone. Great ride, until traffic the last 20 miles.

Jesterbass21
Mon Aug 8th, 2011, 06:52 PM
we ended up riding till about 5. went up thru walden granby grand lake rocky mountain national park down thru estes for lunch then home. This trip gave me something I will never be able to get again. My first "real" stoppie. I held it together thank god lol and I think it looked kinda cool. wish there was a video cam so I could see it.

Chad_06_R1
Mon Aug 8th, 2011, 07:54 PM
we ended up riding till about 5. went up thru walden granby grand lake rocky mountain national park down thru estes for lunch then home. This trip gave me something I will never be able to get again. My first "real" stoppie. I held it together thank god lol and I think it looked kinda cool. wish there was a video cam so I could see it. hey jesterbass21 i live here in greeley hit me up if u want to go for a ride i usually ride around with 3 r6's and a Gsxr let me know!!!!

OUTLAWD
Mon Aug 8th, 2011, 08:49 PM
we did walden, Granby, Empire, then up P2P through Lyons...after my 600+ mile day saturday, I wanted to sleep in a bit, thats why I didn't meet up with yous guys.

MRA 32
Mon Aug 8th, 2011, 09:52 PM
I dropped Jesterbass and Chad R6 R1 a P.M. We will be riding in Greeley this coming friday night...I need to talk to the other usual riders to see for sure what the plan is. See ya!

Jeff

Jesterbass21
Tue Aug 9th, 2011, 02:06 AM
hey jesterbass21 i live here in greeley hit me up if u want to go for a ride i usually ride around with 3 r6's and a Gsxr let me know!!!!
Dude I am down almost anytime. hit me up whenever your ridin 970-six90 fifty9sixty5