PDA

View Full Version : Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP street/canyon pressure?

Ghost
Sat Aug 6th, 2011, 09:53 PM
Running 33/35 atm, fairly spirited, seems to work ok but anyone have a suggestion from their experience with these tires?

madvlad
Sat Aug 6th, 2011, 10:00 PM
I run 36/42 as stated

636chick
Sun Aug 7th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Running 33/35 atm, fairly spirited, seems to work ok but anyone have a suggestion from their experience with these tires?

In the canyons I run 30/32.

I run 36/42 as stated

Stated where??? On the sidewall where it is MAX loads???
Or on your bikes manual, which is not for those tires???
Please let us know. Those high pressures I only run when I am fully loaded with gear and or when I am just slabbing it on the interstate trying to make time and I know I wont ask to much from the tire in cornering.

Ghost
Sun Aug 7th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Thanks!

Bueller
Sun Aug 7th, 2011, 11:59 AM
In the canyons I run 30/32.

Please let us know. Those high pressures I only run when I am fully loaded with gear and or when I am just slabbing it on the interstate trying to make time and I know I wont ask to much from the tire in cornering.
You must be hanging out with your husband too much, you are sounding just like him :lol:

Sarge
Sun Aug 7th, 2011, 01:33 PM

Those tires were stock on my bike, and the manual and the sticker on the side on the bike say 33/36 for single passenger, 36/41 for 2 up and/or loaded with baggage.

I just use those as a baseline and adjust as needed. I'm running a little on the low side right now and haven't had any issues, other than some chattering on the front when under heavy braking and in the rain, lol.

AOK303
Sun Aug 7th, 2011, 03:25 PM
33/36

What I'm running on mine

Ghost
Sun Aug 7th, 2011, 06:18 PM
I was at 33/35, so that seems to be in the zone you're both riding at, and the bike seemed to like it all just fine.

636chick
Sun Aug 7th, 2011, 08:36 PM
You must be hanging out with your husband too much, you are sounding just like him :lol:

I am soooo freakin cool aren't I.

I give myself a chill.....LOL :D

My knowledge of tires can get a person in and out of Mexico without a freakin clutch :bigeyes: