PDA

View Full Version : Biggest selection of Leather

06R1
Sun Aug 7th, 2011, 12:57 PM
:think:
So who has the biggest selection of full leathers in the Metro Area? I have been to Performance Cycle of Colorado off of S Broadway but they only carry A*'s full suits and some pants. Looking to try on a couple vendors becasue of my guy and oversized calfs before dropping a grand on a suit.
Thanks!

Sarge
Sun Aug 7th, 2011, 01:17 PM
Try 303 Cycle in Denver. Really small shop but they have more of what you're looking for than a lot of the big boys.

Vellos
Sun Aug 7th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Not a big market for race suits here in Colorado. Best to order something through your preferred dealership and if it doesn't fit they can resend and get you another size without hassle (just the wait). Just remember it should be snug, but it will stretch out up to an inch.

Performance Cycle has the Alpinestars section. 303 has some other stuff. I think Erico might have had something too? Good luck.

Titus
Sun Aug 7th, 2011, 02:41 PM
303 has some great lookin Dainese suits.

mdlb
Sun Aug 7th, 2011, 10:14 PM
303 as well

Peanut_EOD
Mon Aug 8th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Go with a custom made Pilot suit.

06R1
Mon Aug 8th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Thanks guys. I will hit up 303 and Erico, but it may come down to doing what the Sarge says and getting a full custom one from Pilot. I have already been considering that just wanted to see if there was a place around town that carried more stuff.

Ghost
Mon Aug 8th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Thanks guys. I will hit up 303 and Erico, but it may come down to doing what the Sarge says and getting a full custom one from Pilot. I have already been considering that just wanted to see if there was a place around town that carried more stuff.

With the down economy, most shops reduced their high-ticket, high-liability items. It's just too much of a risk on a potentially wasted investment. It's why you don't find as many suits as before, and can't find high-end helmets in stock.

birchyboy
Mon Aug 8th, 2011, 12:23 PM
If you're considering custom, check out http://spartanleathers.com/. He's a vendor on another site I frequent and his stuff has gotten some great reviews.

MisterDeadman
Wed Aug 17th, 2011, 08:55 PM
I live moderately close to 303 Cycle which is good 'cause I'm pretty oddly proportioned. Does 303 Cycle have a good selection of boots, as well?

06R1
Sat Aug 20th, 2011, 04:48 PM
I live moderately close to 303 Cycle which is good 'cause I'm pretty oddly proportioned. Does 303 Cycle have a good selection of boots, as well?

They seem to have a good selection of everything. And they have the largest selections of catalogues for ordering parts and accessories, I have seen in a while.

BTW, they hooked me up with a Teknic Violator 1 piece suit, Shorty ASV levers, and a short cut set of gloves (RS Taichi) for less than 1000.00...And I got a $35.00 discount on my next purchase. I will defiantely be spending more money here in the future.. :fire:

They are about to move down the strip mall to a larger shop (Sept 1st ish) so they may have more on shelf choices after that, but if you know what you want and the size they can definately hook you up on ordering it. They have a quick turn-around on most of their orders too from what I was told by my sales guy. Cant remember his name cause I just dont do names.

MisterDeadman
Sun Aug 21st, 2011, 11:20 AM
They seem to have a good selection of everything. And they have the largest selections of catalogues for ordering parts and accessories, I have seen in a while.

BTW, they hooked me up with a Teknic Violator 1 piece suit, Shorty ASV levers, and a short cut set of gloves (RS Taichi) for less than 1000.00...And I got a $35.00 discount on my next purchase. I will defiantely be spending more money here in the future.. :fire:

They are about to move down the strip mall to a larger shop (Sept 1st ish) so they may have more on shelf choices after that, but if you know what you want and the size they can definately hook you up on ordering it. They have a quick turn-around on most of their orders too from what I was told by my sales guy. Cant remember his name cause I just dont do names.

Thanks for the heads up!