PDA

View Full Version : Fay myers bike night group ride meet up 8/10/11 *UPDATED TIME AND LOCATION!*

madvlad
Tue Aug 9th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Trying to see if anyone in the littleton/highlands ranch/lakewood or surrounding areas would be interested in meeting before hand and cruise up to the walnut room for bike night tomorrow...

So far bulldog, guitar-x, Swift, Ezzz and I are meeting up at the Conoco on the southwest corner of santa fe and 470 @ 5 pm KSU 5:30 sharp! Like mentioned in a later post, IF ANY RIDERS CLOSER TO FAY MYERS WANT TO RIDE WITH US WE CAN MAYBE CHANGE ROUTE BUT PLEASE SPEAK UP EARLY SO WE CAN PLAN ACCORDINGLY AND NOT HAVE LAST MINUTE MADNESS LOL... No I'm not yelling btw lol

GuitarX
Tue Aug 9th, 2011, 10:21 AM
I'd be interested... Thanks! (I'm in Highlands Ranch)

bulldog
Tue Aug 9th, 2011, 10:38 AM
I may be interested too depending on what time you leave and where you meet up. I'm in Littleton near Santa Fe and Beleview. I'll watch this post to see what the plan is.

madvlad
Tue Aug 9th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Well I'm down to ride anywhere to meet up, I'm located off wadsworth and coalmine... possible meeting points would be krispy kreme on 470 and Quebec, GPM, fay myers even... Time wise I'm off work at 4 pm so anytime after that. I assume we can take I-25 all the way over but not sure how bad traffic be at the time also. Any ideas welcome!

thankgod
Tue Aug 9th, 2011, 11:00 AM
If only I didn't work nights...:violin:

GuitarX
Tue Aug 9th, 2011, 12:01 PM
I'm real close to Grand Prix so that works great for me. :-)

It's usually faster to head straight up Santa Fe (believe it or not) and hit 25 and take the 20th street exit. But that's from my area. If more people are closer to Fay's we would just take 25 of course.

bulldog
Tue Aug 9th, 2011, 12:18 PM

It's usually faster to head straight up Santa Fe (believe it or not) and hit 25 and take the 20th street exit. But that's from my area. If more people are closer to Fay's we would just take 25 of course. I would be more down for Santa Fe too since I25 blows, plus much closer to me. Gran Prix is a little backtracking for me, but nothing I can't handle if that is the place

madvlad
Tue Aug 9th, 2011, 12:21 PM

It's usually faster to head straight up Santa Fe (believe it or not) and hit 25 and take the 20th street exit. But that's from my area. If more people are closer to Fay's we would just take 25 of course.

That makes sense, though ive never been to the walnut room per se yet.... we can always take the express lane up santa fe anyways hehe. So how about that conoco on the south west corner on santa fe and 470 say 5:00 pm KSU at 5:30? if interest arises with people on the east side (closer to fay myers) we can change the route but please speak up early so we don't have last minute craziness lol

GuitarX
Tue Aug 9th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Sounds good to me. I'll watch the thread for changes...

Swift
Tue Aug 9th, 2011, 06:29 PM
I'm coming out of C-Rock. Possibly with another member (Ezzzzz).

madvlad
Tue Aug 9th, 2011, 06:37 PM
I'm coming out of C-Rock. Possibly with another member (Ezzzzz).

Cool man, straight shot up santa fe for you guys.

madvlad
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Bumpitay bump bumpity... Time and location remain the same, hopefully weather stays good.

bulldog
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 08:00 AM
Cool, I will be there; closer to 5:30 by the time I get home change and get the bike.

madvlad
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 08:04 AM
No problem bro, we'll wait if necessary. No big dealio

bulldog
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 08:05 AM
No problem bro, we'll wait if necessary. No big dealio If 5:30 rolls around don't wait for me in case something came up. I plan to be there though, but worse comes to worse I don't want to keep you guys.

Matty
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 09:23 AM
might meet up with you guys. if i'm not there by 5:30, don't wait!

madvlad
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 09:28 AM
I know it stars at 6 pm but if we need to wait for you guys no big deal

Cap'n Crunch
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 02:46 PM
If I can get out of work early enough, I might be able to join you guys. I need to make it to at least one bike night this year.... To early to tell yet, but if I am not there by KSU, don't wait for me.

madvlad
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Okay, well my number is in the sig so lmk or post up since I check the site on my phone often. If we have to wait an extra 10-15 mins I don't think it'll be a big deal.

Cap'n Crunch
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Cool - I definately don't want to hold everybody up, but I'll let you know if I can be there by 5:30.

madvlad
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Like I said I don't mind waiting lol, I just want to have a chill group ride up there and what not

Sully
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 04:26 PM
I think that gas station is a Diamon Shamrock??? :lol:

madvlad
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 04:41 PM
I think that gas station is a Diamon Shamrock??? :lol:

There is that one and the conoco across the street on the same side of santa fe. I'm on my way out in a few mins.

Sully
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 04:46 PM
oh.. werd.. lol

Cap'n Crunch
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Getting geared up now - I'll be there shortly.

Matty
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Here..... Damn it's hot!

madvlad
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 05:12 PM
We here

mdub
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 06:42 PM
i don't got off til 8:30, but the walnut is only 5 or so minutes from me..i might swing by.

madvlad
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Yea we are here, decent turnout right now. Awesome weather

madvlad
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 09:40 PM
Nice meeting you guys, had fun.

Cap'n Crunch
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Thanks for setting this up Damir - it helped get me motivated to get off my butt and get out to a bike night. Good hanging with you and everyone else.

madvlad
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 10:10 PM
No problem man, certainly glad I could meet up some more CSC members and all. Thanks to Matty for leading us out there, I wasn't sure where it exactly was so my bad on that part lol

Matty
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 10:13 PM
no worries... i should have turned early. Broadway sucked!

Swift
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 10:57 PM
You and EJ shouldn't be allowed to lead groups downtown EVER AGAIN!

JK, shit happens. Good meeting the rest of you. Hopefully, I'll be on a different bike in the next couple days/weeks.

madvlad
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 11:02 PM
You and EJ shouldn't be allowed to lead groups downtown EVER AGAIN!

JK, shit happens. Good meeting the rest of you. Hopefully, I'll be on a different bike in the next couple days/weeks.

Lol that would've been me leading you guys in a wild goose chase if I would've been up front on this one... Hope you sell your bike man!

GuitarX
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 05:36 AM
Great meeting you guys, thanks for the meetup! Matty, if the MV overheated and expired I would have sent you the bill. ;-)

Ezzzzy1
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 07:39 AM
Yeh Matty? What were you thinking jumping onto Broadway... Lol! Totally my bad

bulldog
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Good riding with you guys. Sorry I got to Conoco late and didn't get to meet everyone before riding, but gald I caught everyone right when you guys were heading out :D

madvlad
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 08:19 AM
Good riding with you guys. Sorry I got to Conoco late and didn't get to meet everyone before riding, but gald I caught everyone right when you guys were heading out :D

Yea, that was perfect timing lol

bulldog
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 08:24 AM
Yea, that was perfect timing lol I know I rolled up with no gloves and my helmet unbuckled, but really I am not a squid, was just at Diamond Shamrock next door till I saw you guys at the Conoco I didn't know existed :lol:

madvlad
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 08:53 AM
I know I rolled up with no gloves and my helmet unbuckled, but really I am not a squid, was just at Diamond Shamrock next door till I saw you guys at the Conoco I didn't know existed :lol:

Lol dont lie, first step to squid status is denial lol... Jk. Yea it's kinda hidden lol, sully said the same thing lol

Matty
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Great meeting you guys, thanks for the meetup! Matty, if the MV overheated and expired I would have sent you the bill. ;-)

Ya my Duc wasn't too happy either!!!!

Yeh Matty? What were you thinking jumping onto Broadway... Lol! Totally my bad

Asshole..... It's cool I'll take the blame, lol.

madvlad
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 09:47 AM
*points and blames matty*.... Lol

GuitarX
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 01:43 PM
I know I rolled up with no gloves and my helmet unbuckled, but really I am not a squid, was just at Diamond Shamrock next door till I saw you guys at the Conoco I didn't know existed :lol:

:squid::squid::squid:

bulldog
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 03:58 PM
:squid::squid::squid: I needed the less weight to keep up with all your guys big 1000cc's :lol:

madvlad
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 04:31 PM
it's all about aerodynamics lol