PDA

View Full Version : Otterbox Customer Service...

Keyser Soze
Wed Aug 10th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Kicks ass! Colorado company too. I have the Defender case for for my HTC Thunderbolt and was cleaning it this morning when I broke a piece of it. Totally my fault for pulling it apart the wrong way. I gave em a call to see if I could buy the new piece and the dude said not a problem, they'll just send me a whole new case. $50 case for free! Quality product with quality customer servce. If you havent checked em out...

http://www.otterbox.com/shop_cases/shop_cases,default,sc.html

TheStig
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Local CO company, that always treats people right. Plus their rep for our store is hot haha!

Keyser Soze
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 09:03 AM
Yeah I first heard of them at a local Rising Sun swap meet. The girls working the booth were getting plenty of attention.

Mother Goose
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 09:11 AM
A friend of mine works for them, good company, and if Kris ever has an issue, we just call her up.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 09:37 AM
wick...i need a new otterbox for my ipod touch. the rubber casing that surrounds it is all stretched out. wanna refer me?

Slo
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Dealt with them a couple years back for an iphone case, awesome customer service.

bendavis
Fri Aug 12th, 2011, 01:40 AM
Very kick ass company. Friend of mine works with their legal team to take out all the chinese knock offs that show up on ebay and such.

Mother Goose
Fri Aug 12th, 2011, 08:26 AM
wick...i need a new otterbox for my ipod touch. the rubber casing that surrounds it is all stretched out. wanna refer me?
I'd call their customer service. She works in HR, so it takes a while for us to get something. We tell her what we're looking for, and if something comes up, she calls us.

Keyser Soze
Wed Aug 17th, 2011, 03:23 PM
So I've had my HTC Thunderbolt replaced 6 times now. Finally said fuck it and I'm gonna try out the Samsung Charge. Called Otterbox to change the shipment from the Tbolt case to the charge case and they had already shipped out the Tbolt case. They told me to keep the Tbolt case and they're sending me the Charge case for free. Another good experience with em.