PDA

View Full Version : Bet you can't make it through this video without laughing...

konaman
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 04:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8oGK68pi5w&feature=related

TransNone13
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Gross

Ghost
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 05:07 PM
http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/cannot_be_unseen.jpg

kalibra
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Thank you for that

Wrider
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Ok some of those women were just plain disgusting, but coming from a fat guy, you can tell those guys are just having a "ton" of fun with it!

Jesterbass21
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 05:38 PM
I started laughing 15 seconds in and as soon as the woman on the treadmill came on I barfed thanx for that

OUTLAWD
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 05:50 PM
that calls for a barning...

mdub
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 06:04 PM
fat people can boogie.

konaman
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Some of those people were getting down haha

grim
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 06:59 PM
ummm nope not funny not even the slightest bit just sad and disgusting.

Ghost
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 07:02 PM
ummm nope not funny not even the slightest bit just sad and disgusting.

+1

konaman
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 07:04 PM
wow, didn't realize a lot of you guys did not have any sense of humor. Guess it will just have to be political videos from here on out.

Jesterbass21
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 07:06 PM
the first guy was funny honestly....after that just gross and I am a fat boy

grim
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 07:07 PM
wow, didn't realize a lot of you guys did not have any sense of humor. Guess it will just have to be political videos from here on out.

it has nothing to do with that in fact i have a huge sense of humor but not when it comes to fat disgusting slobs that eat up our healthcare system and think that because there fat its funny. Its disgusting its unhealthy and its pathetic!!

I dont get involved with the political BS so i don't fit in that category.

konaman
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Are they fat, disgusting, pathetic, and slobs, for the most part the answer is YES. But if you cannot see the humor in the video then I just don't know. As far as they are taking up our healthcare, that is a whole another story. There are plenty of people who are taking up healthcare. If that is how this is going to go then we might as well get mad at all the senior citizen's for taking up our wonderful healthcare by being old and having health related issues. I just thought it was genuinely funny, excuse me and my 4th grade humor!

grim
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Are they fat, disgusting, pathetic, and slobs, for the most part the answer is YES. But if you cannot see the humor in the video then I just don't know. As far as they are taking up our healthcare, that is a whole another story. There are plenty of people who are taking up healthcare. If that is how this is going to go then we might as well get mad at all the senior citizen's for taking up our wonderful healthcare by being old and having health related issues. I just thought it was genuinely funny, excuse me and my 4th grade humor!

:lol: its not a personal attack at you man i just have a serious issue with people that are that fat! I dunno maybe its a phobia but i just don't see the humor in it. Trust me i have a retarded sense of humor it doesn't take much but that...not funny to me.

konaman
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Fair enough, and trust me I have a serious issue with fat people. It just comes along in my side of work. But at the same time I can see the humor in it. To each his own though.

grim
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Fair enough, and trust me I have a serious issue with fat people. It just comes along in my side of work. But at the same time I can see the humor in it. To each his own though.

now lets see how much of a turn this thread takes because of what you and i just discussed :lol:

konaman
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 07:25 PM
hahah I'm sure, at this point there is no limit where this thread will go!!

DeeStylez
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 07:27 PM
:spit:

Vellos
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 07:30 PM
that calls for a barning...

:imwithstupid:

Zach929rr
Thu Aug 11th, 2011, 07:35 PM
It would be funny if obesity was not considered an epidemic in our country.

However, I did lol a bit.