PDA

View Full Version : another ripparoo

HOTCARCASS
Fri Aug 12th, 2011, 02:55 PM
I'm gettn out tonight. Does Anybody want too? Rnd 5 - flexy on a meAtn sp0T. routt mmm whatever...

kalibra
Fri Aug 12th, 2011, 04:59 PM
English much?

HOTCARCASS
Sat Aug 13th, 2011, 12:26 AM
DO YOU RIDE MOTORCYLES OR JUST ACT LIKE A DICK!!! HAPPY TO RIDE WITH YOU IF YOUR NOT A DICK. BUT IF YOUR A DICK BE A DICK ELSEWHERE.

Vellos
Sat Aug 13th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Translation: I'm getting out tonight. Does anyone want to too? Around 5pm, I'm flexible on the meeting spot. Route is whatever.

CaptGoodvibes
Sat Aug 13th, 2011, 07:31 AM
I love waking up still a little drunk and reading CSC

HOTCARCASS
Sat Aug 13th, 2011, 11:04 AM
You should be scared because I Ride with my head. The one on my shoulders and there is no place for little heads like the one you are thinking with. You chose to be a dick on my thread where Im trying to get some decent ridders out to ride some roads. Not talk shit to people they don't know. I am looking for good responsible ridders who can keep it together and have an excellent time. Your pm to me refering to bad spelling and grammer is dumb and unnecessary. I have three sons and a wife who I intend to return home to everyday I ride. So if your scared to ride with me then you do not know how I ride. So don't be a douche and meet up!!!Then if your still convinced Im an idiot then so be it. At this poit your a certifiable douche like so many others on this board.

HOTCARCASS
Sat Aug 13th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Are you making Racial comments about Taco Bell employees and Mexicans or did you just notice that my name is a hispanic one. Because I get your humor Im going to caution you about making racial comments to me. It wont be tollerated. I cant believe the level of immaturity comming from a 35 year old. I will make a point to Ride with you so you have that to look forward to.

Wrider
Sat Aug 13th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Are you making Racial comments about Taco Bell employees and Mexicans or did you just notice that my name is a hispanic one. Because I get your humor Im going to caution you about making racial comments to me. It wont be tollerated. I cant believe the level of immaturity comming from a 35 year old. I will make a point to Ride with you so you have that to look forward to.

Jeez man, calm down. I make racist comments about Mexicans all the time. Yes my last name is Martinez, and yes I speak more/better Spanish than most of the "Brown Pride Vatos" I've ever met. I also make comments about Caucasians, Asians, African-descent, Middle Easterners, and every other race you can think of! It's all in fun and everyone that I make the comments to knows that. Ever seen a white boy with a Mexican name making fun of actual Mexicans in Spanish while in Mexico? Been there, done that! Rather hilarious to see them laughing their asses off at the absurdity of the situation!

Dude was merely making a comment that he couldn't understand what you were attempting to get across in your first post. For what it's worth I have friends that tlk l1k dis and I couldn't even understand it until I read it for the third time.

CaptGoodvibes
Sat Aug 13th, 2011, 05:26 PM
This thread could have been better if post #3 was more about laughing at oneself instead of YELLING ALL THE TIME! ;) Someone needs to get laid.

asp_125
Sat Aug 13th, 2011, 06:49 PM
http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

cbrjohnny
Sat Aug 13th, 2011, 07:50 PM
http://cache.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

haha good shit... cya the bbq guys!!!

asignguy1
Sat Aug 13th, 2011, 08:55 PM
:vader:
hahaha

HOTCARCASS
Sat Aug 13th, 2011, 09:28 PM
Yeah see ya at the BBQ. Im the dick for even giving a shit. For the record I tried to get this fella out to ride several times and he just kept pickn on me for the extra o in too. Meatn spot = Beef its whats for dinner. If you have ever ridden to walden you know what Im talking about. Routt, you know like the national forest, anyway aimed at north riders. This guy doesn't even live in Colorado. Kalibra guy kept calling me scrawny. The long pause after I told him That I am in fact not scrawny was classic.
A person who focuses on another persons deficiencies is scared of there own deficiencies. Anyway Mr. Latin when you said you have put guys twice my size on there back is just plain dumb. That person would be 520 pounds. really you put 520 pound guys on there back. Wow!!! Soo strong baldy like Mr. Clean. Dude I just want to ride my M0+oR B1ke so blow me.

OUTLAWD
Sun Aug 14th, 2011, 03:20 AM
Soo strong baldy like Mr. Clean.

hey! I had no part of this!

ride with ya soon buddy ;)