PDA

View Full Version : Killboy Does it Again.

Wahooman
Mon May 30th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Killboy always seems to get some great shots at the Deal's Gap. Here is one he just posted up today that I found pretty crazy! Not a good position to be in :shock:

Anonymous
Mon May 30th, 2005, 10:02 PM
:shock: Damn! Great photo! Talk about being in the right place at the right time (the photographer, that is)! I hope the rider is okay. :|

Mel
Mon May 30th, 2005, 10:03 PM
:shock: any info with this as to what happened and how everyone fared? Or even the after pics?

Anonymous
Mon May 30th, 2005, 10:13 PM
I think everything worked out - quote from killboy.com:

"(take it easy on the guy, he totally owned up to his mistake and was an all around nice fella)"

Wahooman
Mon May 30th, 2005, 10:47 PM
That is one reason that Killboy is such a stand up guy.....he sees a lot of crap and bad driving/mistakes, but if you read his board and notice his responses he calls out the issue but also tells people to take it easy and keeps things under control. I emailed Ron and Nancy Johnson (owners of Tail of the Dragon/Killboy) on this incident to see what injuries if any occured.....will keep you posted on their repsonse.
Killboy always has great shots of just about anything you can think of....I guess that is what you get for riding motorcycles everyday and taking pictures everyday....WHAT A LIFE :D

ArrShixer
Tue May 31st, 2005, 01:44 AM
Whoa nelly, thats a bad ride boy I tell ya what..

Gramps
Tue May 31st, 2005, 07:07 AM
that doesn't look like fun

good pic though :D

JoeCode
Tue May 31st, 2005, 07:37 AM
The car appears to be parked without a driver or at least had already come to a stop otherwise it would've been braking and the nose of the car would be tilted down. I can't imagine what this goofball was doing. I hope his bike comes out pretty clean.

McVaaahhh
Tue May 31st, 2005, 07:40 AM
Could file this under flyboy's topic "Worst riding experiences".

That's a bad day.

R1chie
Tue May 31st, 2005, 09:28 AM
Glad he is ok, especially since he had only jeans, tennis shoes and no leather jacket on.

Cleveland
Tue May 31st, 2005, 10:18 AM
:no: you guys have it all worng. :roll:
the dude is getting in position to tuck in to a hard left, where he will scoot just under the front bumper, and then he's gonna take a shortcut through the trees. he has mad skillz. :yes:

Mel
Wed Jun 8th, 2005, 09:52 PM
:lol:

Gramps
Wed Jun 8th, 2005, 10:09 PM
if you look on his website

neither vehicle sustained any damage 8)

GixxStunna
Fri Jun 10th, 2005, 10:47 PM
fake! look at the edge of the road and where the right front tire of the vehicle is.

Wahooman
Fri Jun 10th, 2005, 11:09 PM
You Nick.....dude Killboy doesn't fake photos bro. That is a true photo....check out this picture of the before and after he shot of this guy. The tire is on the side of the road bro.....its a steep drop off in that corner....its towards the top of the dragon. Anyway, definetely not a fake. According to Killboy and everyone out there is was pretty much at a stop when he fell over and the car was already stopped.

Gramps
Sat Jun 11th, 2005, 07:01 PM
the rider was a fake :lol:

picture is real :D

R1chie
Sat Jun 11th, 2005, 11:13 PM
I wonder if the poop that leaked through his pants in picture 4 is fake. :lol:

Rendon_1
Sat Jun 11th, 2005, 11:23 PM
Picture looks fake man. Cool though!

Boy Scout
Sun Jun 12th, 2005, 07:05 AM
I wonder if the poop that leaked through his pants in picture 4 is fake. :lol:I think that is the bottom of his shoe.