PDA

View Full Version : [N Met] 9/10 Beer quells offendedeners....

Spooph
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 02:45 PM
I know a while back we had a bunch of people getting offended about some silly stuff (I was one of them, and VERY offended) :eyebrows: and somebody posted up they'll buy the offendees beer.... Well, I'm not gonna buy a bunch of people beer, nor do I expect somebody to do so, but it did get me thinking.... I think we need to grab a beer and reminisce about our offendedness....

9/10/2011. Oskar Blues in Lyons, say afternoon-ish (~3pm)? Say, maybe we can do a quick ride before, up and down 7, or maybe 36-7 or something? Can you tell I'm open to suggestions? This isn't necessarily about riding, more on socializing, most specifically on being offended.... So Vellos bring your Llamas, and Outlawed bring yourself.... Swift, you should also be there you offensive bastard! :eyebrows: And all you other offenders and offendees, you're all invited, DUH! So, if and so you can make this date make sure to get offended before showing up....

Disclaimer: Nor I or the CSC endorse drunk riding and so if you choose to ride to this event, make sure you can get home safe... This shouldn't be any different than any other bike night.... If you're offended by this disclaimer, and I certainly hope you are, you MUST join us on whichever day we decide.... Also, if any blows are thrown, I will make sure to call the cops, so feel free to bring your offenses, but don't get physical with them. This ain't no call to street-brawl, ya hear? And no suing, cause um.... You decided to get on the bike toasted.... mmmmkay?! :multi::multi::multi:

grim
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 02:51 PM
I know a while back we had a bunch of people getting offended about some silly stuff (I was one of them, and VERY offended) :eyebrows: and somebody posted up they'll buy the offendees beer.... Well, I'm not gonna buy a bunch of people beer, nor do I expect somebody to do so, but it did get me thinking.... I think we need to grab a beer and reminisce about our offendedness....

8/27 OR 8/28 OR both. Oskar Blues in Lyons, say afternoon-ish (~3pm)? Say, maybe we can do a quick ride before, up and down 7, or maybe 36-7 or something? Can you tell I'm open to suggestions? This isn't necessarily about riding, more on socializing, most specifically on being offended.... So Vellos bring your Llamas, and Outlawed bring yourself.... Swift, you should also be there you offensive bastard! :eyebrows: And all you other offenders and offendees, you're all invited, DUH! So, if and so you can make this date make sure to get offended before showing up....

Disclaimer: Nor I or the CSC endorse drunk riding and so if you choose to ride to this event, make sure you can get home safe... This shouldn't be any different than any other bike night.... If you're offended by this disclaimer, and I certainly hope you are, you MUST join us on whichever day we decide.... Also, if any blows are thrown, I will make sure to call the cops, so feel free to bring your offenses, but don't get physical with them. This ain't no call to street-brawl, ya hear? And no suing, cause um.... You decided to get on the bike toasted.... mmmmkay?! :multi::multi::multi:

twas i good sir twas I that said they will buy the beers!!

With that being said Spooph this is a great idea and i will hold my end of the bargain Im a man of my word i know where the list of people is so i will fetch it and post it!

grim
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 02:54 PM
found it

Alright folks My list for free Beer is coming to a close otherwise im going to have to skimp out on my mortgage payment to pay for everyone's beer's if you are on the following list congrats you get a free beer. Start throwing weekend dates out that works for everyone cause when the date is set and you dont show up for your free beer your screwed! Also were going to a PUB not a BAR or CLUB or someones house serving crappy ass canned beer i dont drink that shit were going to a PUB and everyone gets a beer thats on TAP No exceptions!!! heres the list

MAZIN

VELLOS

BULLDOG

TED

WRIDER

MASTAP07

ZACH929RR

TINKERINWSTUFF + A BITCH DRINK

KING NOTHING

SARGE

SALSA SHARK

DR.JO SOMETHING SOMETHING

WOLFEYEZ

SPOOPH

BENDAVIS

CAT118 AFTER YOUVE BEEN OFFENDED

SURVIVALISM

SLORIDR

MOTHERGOOSE

End of transmission

Mother Goose
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Race weekend.

WolFeYeZ
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Why do I get one? lol

OUTLAWD
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 03:24 PM
I'm offended that I didn't make the list, and that it is on a race weekend :p

BC14
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 03:27 PM
This offender will be starting a road trip, so will not be able to attend to offend...

Spooph
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Well crap, you all should be offended that it's on a race weekend....

um, how does after work work for people? Or should we schedule this like mid-September? I won't be able to anything for the 2 weekends after that.... And I would be terribly offended if I couldn't make it....

grim
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Well crap, you all should be offended that it's on a race weekend....

um, how does after work work for people? Or should we schedule this like mid-September? I won't be able to anything for the 2 weekends after that.... And I would be terribly offended if I couldn't make it....

looks like the date needs to be changes hombre i cant do after work and obviously the weekend picked is no bueno!

TransNone13
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 04:04 PM
I should be on the list for putting up with your trolling. /*sigh

:lol:

BC14
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 04:06 PM
So..... when is this going on then??

OUTLAWD
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 04:38 PM
right nao! dooo eeet

BC14
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 04:43 PM
right nao! dooo eeet
I'm working son.... So I feel offended that you left me out :slap:

Mother Goose
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 04:44 PM
http://www.memecreator.net/business-cat/showimage/194/How-about...-RIGHT-MEOW.jpg

Sean
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 04:45 PM
If you didn't know, there is a group of riders that meet at OB regularly on Thursday nights. You can just call them the FYYFF club. You'll recognize them by their one-finger salutes. :lol:

Mother Goose
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 04:50 PM
If you didn't know, there is a group of riders that meet at OB regularly on Thursday nights. You can just call them the FYYFF club. You'll recognize them by their one-finger salutes. :lol:
On the Border? :lol:

Sean
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 04:58 PM
On the Border? :lol::think: Umm, Oskar Blues. Although there was a place south of Milwaukee (WI/IL boarder) called On the Boarder. Pretty nice little strip club. :eyebrows:

OUTLAWD
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 05:06 PM
I'm working son.... So I feel offended that you left me out :slap:

sorry...you are missing out big...some grilled chicken and a pedal bike ride if it doesn't start pouring

brennahm
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Dibs on Slorider's beer. Don't argue, you'll just offend me and owe me a beer anyway.

BC14
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 05:30 PM
sorry...you are missing out big...some grilled chicken and a pedal bike ride if it doesn't start pouring
WOW!!!!! How will I ever survive?:cry:

grim
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 06:06 PM
I'm offended that your offended for being offended or something transnone you get a beer for being offended at my trolling :lol: outlawed you get one for being offended for not being on the list

as far as a day we will have to figure it out I can't do weekdays only weekends and we need to pick one where there aren't any races or tickle fights or whatever your all crying about

OUTLAWD
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 06:50 PM
on top of all this, I am offended that you think you can buy me off with a beer :cheers:

TransNone13
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 06:51 PM
I'm offended that your offended for being offended or something transnone you get a beer for being offended at my trolling :lol: outlawed you get one for being offended for not being on the list

as far as a day we will have to figure it out I can't do weekdays only weekends and we need to pick one where there aren't any races or tickle fights or whatever your all crying about

It's you're you turd.

Sean
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 07:05 PM
on top of all this, I am offended that you think you can buy me off with a beer :cheers:EVERYBODY knows that you can be bought off with a beer. :hump:

TransNone13
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 07:07 PM
EVERYBODY knows that you can be bought off with beers. :hump:

Foolds
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Hey Grim... FUCK you! Im offended im not on your beer list!

grim
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 07:30 PM
on top of all this, I am offended that you think you can buy me off with a beer :cheers:

who can't be bought off with a beer?

grim
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Hey Grim... FUCK you! Im offended im not on your beer list!

lmao a beer to the offended and his vulgar offensive response!!!!

BC14
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 07:54 PM
lmao a beer to the offended and his vulgar offensive response!!!!
Sounds like you'll be running up quite the beer tab at this rate....

grim
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Sounds like you'll be running up quite the beer tab at this rate....

no joke there as long as it doesn't get above $200 were ok lol

on top of I'm willing to bet more than half don't show up!!!

TransNone13
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 08:02 PM
I would show up, and I can run up a $200 tab no problem.. Be careful what you wish for!

grim
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 08:04 PM
I would show up, and I can run up a $200 tab no problem.. Be careful what you wish for!

read the fine print in the original thread Holmes I said one beer :lol: not I'll buy till you pass out....all though for you maybe I will buy you drinks till you pass out then take all your for sale shit :lol:

TransNone13
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 08:05 PM
read the fine print in the original thread Holmes I said one beer :lol: not I'll buy till you pass out....all though for you maybe I will buy you drinks till you pass out then take all your for sale shit :lol:

Deal!

grim
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Deal!

I didn't say what you had to drink...be careful what you agree to....

TransNone13
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 08:09 PM
I didn't say what you had to drink...be careful what you agree to....

hmm, I only have one weakness...

grim
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 08:13 PM

anyone's weakness is either moonshine (which I can get) or ever clear (which anyone can get)

TransNone13
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Fail, I like both. What mash? Lmao...

grim
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Fail, I like both. What mash? Lmao...

doesn't mean they won't put you on your ass quickly!

TransNone13
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 08:22 PM
You're point? It's missing. You're losing your edge. I'll miss it if it's on the 27th.

grim
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 08:25 PM
You're point? It's missing. You're losing your edge.

:lol: the point is it will be cheaper and faster to shovel shots of ever clear down your throat so you pass out in your own vomit and probably mud butt so that I can then proceed to take your belongings you ever so gallantly post on here that your trying to sell.

better?

TransNone13
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 08:26 PM
:lol: the point is it will be cheaper and faster to shovel shots of ever clear down your throat so you pass out in your own vomit and probably mud butt so that I can then proceed to take your belongings you ever so gallantly post on here that your trying to sell.

better?

I've never shit myself drinking before, as if.

Again, it's you're...

grim
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 08:29 PM
I've never shit myself drinking before, as if.

Again, it's you're...

Its ok buddy those who deny it are usually the first ones who are the poopers!
Don't blame yourself you can't help it that you have a loose butt hole from all the prison ga.....I'll stop there you see where this is going :lol:

TransNone13
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Its ok buddy those who deny it are usually the first ones who are the poopers!
Don't blame yourself you can't help it that you have a loose butt hole from all the prison ga.....I'll stop there you see where this is going :lol:

Trolling, ok. Implying buttsecks participation, not ok.

grim
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Trolling, ok. Implying buttsecks participation, not ok.

rfranks303
Tue Aug 16th, 2011, 10:08 PM

Roofies? Grim let's get him drunk, get him to sign over some titles, take the for sale stuff (minus the zune because who the fuck needs one of those) and split it. Then we throw hime to the girls from the vellos pic. After that he will be to ashamed to tell anyone what happened.

FZRguy
Wed Aug 17th, 2011, 02:50 AM
This thread offends me.

TransNone13
Wed Aug 17th, 2011, 05:20 AM
Roofies? Grim let's get him drunk, get him to sign over some titles, take the for sale stuff (minus the zune because who the fuck needs one of those) and split it. Then we throw hime to the girls from the vellos pic. After that he will be to ashamed to tell anyone what happened.

Impossible to get me that drunk.

Sean
Wed Aug 17th, 2011, 07:25 AM
Man, you guys are post whores. :slap:

TransNone13
Wed Aug 17th, 2011, 07:41 AM
914, 4670. 914, 4670. 914, 4670.

Sean
Wed Aug 17th, 2011, 07:48 AM
914, 4670. 914, 4670. 914, 4670.

:lol:It takes one to know one. Besides, I've been here for a couple more years than you have, nOOb. :batman:

Spooph
Thu Aug 18th, 2011, 12:40 PM
K, I've looked at the MRA racing schedule, my calendar, and the social events page. 9/10/2011 seems to not be booked... So I've made it this day... Those who are offended and can't make that date will just have to wait for the next one and let their offendedness build up or something...

9/11/2011 is the freedom rally to commemorate the service of those who gave to protect what we know and love. So you can expect there to be a toast during the offended party to the armed forces, fire fighters, law enforcers, medical staff and everyone else who paid with their lives and families to keep the stars and stripes flying... I say this so you make sure you only drink enough to get over your offendedness and celebrate the fallen, and make the rally the next day - the 11th....

If you can't make it, tough shit, wait for the next one or organize your own. But please, get offended.... :P

TransNone13
Thu Aug 18th, 2011, 12:43 PM
It takes one to know one. Besides, I've been here for a couple more years than you have, nOOb. :batman:

MEH..!

Zach929rr
Thu Aug 18th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Dibs on Slorider's beer. Don't argue, you'll just offend me and owe me a beer anyway.

whoawhoawhoa

Slow down with the assumptions there big guy. We can work this out in a diplomatic manner...

brennahm
Thu Aug 18th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Blow me.

Offended?

Or honored?

TransNone13
Thu Aug 18th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Blow me.

Offended?

Or honored?

My guess? Disappointed.

Zach929rr
Thu Aug 18th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Magic 8-Ball Says: Gonorrhea

brennahm
Thu Aug 18th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Trannysson, Zach is gay, so no, IF I were serious he would not be disappointed.

Zach, that was WEEKS ago...

TransNone13
Thu Aug 18th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Trannysson, Zach is gay, so no, IF I were serious he would not be disappointed.

Zach, that was WEEKS ago...

Manipulating names, step 1 in the grade school bully hand book. lol

:slap:

Sean
Thu Aug 18th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Manipulating names, step 1 in the grade school bully hand book. lol

:slap:He's still part of the DRZ clan, I wouldn't expect much more than that.

brennahm
Thu Aug 18th, 2011, 01:22 PM
grade school

Wait, this is the CSC right?:hibye:

TransNone13
Thu Aug 18th, 2011, 01:27 PM
He's still part of the DRZ clan, I wouldn't expect much more than that.

I had another person with a DRZ400 ask to trade for my BMW today. :lol:

Wait, this is the CSC right?:hibye:

Oh yeah I forgot :eyebrows:...

Spooph
Fri Sep 2nd, 2011, 09:11 AM
Bump... don't forget to get offended.... and beer 9/10/2011.....

grim
Fri Sep 2nd, 2011, 09:14 AM
Bump... don't forget to get offended.... and beer 9/10/2011.....

Im offended that i forgot!

06R1
Fri Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:03 PM
K, I've looked at the MRA racing schedule, my calendar, and the social events page. 9/10/2011 seems to not be booked... So I've made it this day... Those who are offended and can't make that date will just have to wait for the next one and let their offendedness build up or something...

9/11/2011 is the freedom rally to commemorate the service of those who gave to protect what we know and love. So you can expect there to be a toast during the offended party to the armed forces, fire fighters, law enforcers, medical staff and everyone else who paid with their lives and families to keep the stars and stripes flying... I say this so you make sure you only drink enough to get over your offendedness and celebrate the fallen, and make the rally the next day - the 11th....

If you can't make it, tough shit, wait for the next one or organize your own. But please, get offended.... :P
So Spooph,
Has a ride meet locale and time been decided on? Sounds like a good ride and definately a good cause. Unless I'm not invited then, :doublefinger: you :jerkoff:, and you have to invite me because if not, you will have offended me.:mad:

Spooph
Fri Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:51 PM
So Spooph,
Has a ride meet locale and time been decided on? Sounds like a good ride and definately a good cause. Unless I'm not invited then, :doublefinger: you :jerkoff:, and you have to invite me because if not, you will have offended me.:mad:

First post dummy: 9/10/2011. Oskar Blues in Lyons, say afternoon-ish (~3pm)?

Are you illiterate or just a plain dumb ass? If I invite you, then you won't be offended, and you can't join us if you're not offended... Unless you'd get offended at being invited.... Let me speak plainly so your pea-brain, and all those other's who missed this can understand:

you have to be offended to attend...

K, I hope I have offended you now, so we can share a beer... :hibye:

grim
Fri Sep 2nd, 2011, 01:19 PM
So Spooph,

Dumbass

Spooph
Tue Sep 6th, 2011, 11:28 PM
so, um, bump... This coming Saturday... mmmkay... ya jackasses!

koru
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 10:35 AM
I dont get offended but have been known to offend others does that count?

grim
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 11:35 AM
I dont get offended but have been known to offend others does that count?

no

King Nothing
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 11:58 AM
the one Saturday that I have off and I'm going out of town for the day..... I loves me some beer, too.

koru
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 12:27 AM
That was offensive grim i feel offended does that count or am i still on the shit list :P

grim
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 08:25 AM
That was offensive grim i feel offended does that count or am i still on the shit list :P

If you were offended your invited.

thankgod
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Grim... you are a fag beyond fags..does this aggression constitute a free beer?:cheers:

Penadam
Sat Sep 10th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Spoof and I are here now. We're offended no one else showed up yet.

FZRguy
Sat Sep 10th, 2011, 08:31 PM
I was there with my buddy on his RC51. Never saw you or anyone else. We headed back up the canyon a bit after 4. Great day for a ride.

koru
Sat Sep 10th, 2011, 10:51 PM
sorry didnt show but my ride took way longer than what i though through the mountains didnt even get close untill 7:00 so i suck and probably offended people but then you dont care as to why you where all at the offending people thing in the first place quite a paradox but whatever ill catch up to all you bikers sooner or later just to warn everyone