PDA

View Full Version : S&P Client Services Consultant (Finance/Investing)

jbnwc
Mon Aug 22nd, 2011, 09:06 AM
We have 3 positions open to the public that we will be hiring to fill sometime in October. Please read before applying.

This position is responsible for providing professional, timely, and quality support of S&P products. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills; a working knowledge of investment products such as equities, fixed income, indices, and ratings; as well as proficient technical skills with Excel, IE, Outlook, etc. The job involves working with several clients each day to help them understand the data, walk them through functionality on websites or software, as well as resolve any technical issues. The job requires that you constantly learn new information. You will not get bored. Work environment is very friendly, professional, and team-focused. Integrity and honesty must be unquestionable.

Salary: ~45k w/ room to advance

Benefits: health, dental, vision, 401k, pension, education reimbursement, life ins., disability, 2 weeks vaca, bank holidays, stock purchase plan, charity donation matching, sports tickets, museum tickets, adoption credit, half price MHP books, etc etc etc etc - benefits here are second to none.

Hours: We are open 6a-6p, but hrs are flexible, 8-4:30 for newbs. Possible 4 day week and remote work for senior consultants.

Questions??

Here is the link to application site and official job description:

https://mh.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobsearch.ftl

Enter "21084" in the "job number" field. If you don't care for finance/investments, there are several other positions open in CO for Oil & Gas, 7 news, media/publishing, etc. If you apply for something other than the 21084 position, please let me know so I can refer you.

jbnwc
Thu Aug 25th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Bump - This position will be open for applicants through this week, so please apply asap if you are thinking of applying.