PDA

View Full Version : Injustice Everywhere

bulldog
Tue Aug 23rd, 2011, 01:43 PM
http://www.injusticeeverywhere.com/

This site was posted by another member and after reading it I felt it should be shared for discussion. I am in no way bashing on cops, I am sure there are good ones out there, but dang some of these charges really question if more needs to be done to enforce authority!

Yesterday alone they are showing 12 reports!

A couple examples from the site:

Bay City MI settles suit for $1mil to family of 15yr-old who died after tasered. While police claim he was tasered for taking up a “fighting stance”, witnesses claim he was cuffed when he was tasered.

Draper UT K9 cop arrested on drug paraphernalia charge after allegedly caught on video smoking heroin in patrol car (<-- only paraphernalia and not drug charges...WTF)

A drunk New York NY police officer was arrested on a sexual assault charge after a witness called 911 while seeing him rape a school teacher at gun point early in the morning. Police arrived in time find him with the victim who was able to tell them what happened.

Cumberland Co NJ deputy suspended after leaving assault rifle & ammo in the road after cleaning trunk

As stated above this is just a site that I was refered to and have no idea how accurate these are and like said there are GOOD cops out there, but I guess some bad ones too. These are not my making just put up for discussion purpose only; so cops or anyone mad don't come after me!

Ghost
Tue Aug 23rd, 2011, 02:06 PM
http://www.injusticeeverywhere.com/

Cumberland Co NJ deputy suspended after leaving assault rifle & ammo in the road after cleaning trunk

DIBS!

grim
Tue Aug 23rd, 2011, 02:11 PM
DIBS!

Finders keepers i saw it first!!!

BC14
Tue Aug 23rd, 2011, 02:22 PM
:violin: There are bad seeds in every industry. It's simply that douchebags that become cops for the "power" it brings always bring out the profession in a negative light.

grim
Tue Aug 23rd, 2011, 02:30 PM
:x:mad::nuke::argue::scream2::scream1::cussing: Not cool

Chicago IL to pay $333k in jury award to family who’s pet lab was shot to death during raid that found nothing because police filed for warrant covering both units of a duplex even though they were only really targeting the unit next door. The teen family member home during the raid asked police to let him put their dog away but the officers wouldn’t let him then shot the dog to death when it came around the corner, wagging it’s tail according to the family.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/ct-met-police-shoot-dog-20110819,0,4697991.story

CaptGoodvibes
Tue Aug 23rd, 2011, 02:30 PM
But if you have the misfortune to meet a bad barber or bad ice cream man, you don't typically get the shit beat out of you.

I'll never forget being 17 and having two L.A. Co sheriff's deputies beat me stupid with their flashlights. All I did wrong was have a 14 year old girlfriend. But I was the virgin and she was the experienced one trying to corrupt me. We were basically 2 years apart because I had just turned 17 and she was turning 15 in a couple weeks. Meh. Anyway, they were jerks.

Ghost
Tue Aug 23rd, 2011, 02:31 PM
:violin: There are bad seeds in every industry.

Yes, but not every industry is trusted to defend the public from the perpetrators that they become, nor does every industry carry firearms and have the ability to use them on that same public...

For example, a corrupt accountant didn't rape a schoolteacher at gunpoint...

BC14
Tue Aug 23rd, 2011, 02:34 PM
Yes, but not every industry is trusted to defend the public from the perpetrators that they become, nor does every industry carry firearms and have the ability to use them on that same public...

For example, a corrupt accountant didn't rape a schoolteacher at gunpoint...
It's a losing battle on this one, so I just try to not perpetrate the problem and be a good person.

dirkterrell
Tue Aug 23rd, 2011, 03:00 PM
But if you have the misfortune to meet a bad barber or bad ice cream man, you don't typically get the shit beat out of you.

And then they lie about it on the reports, saying you assaulted them and you go to jail for a few years. I used to buy the "bad apples" argument but I've seen too much crap lately, especially in Denver, where it appears to be a systematic thing (e.g. the police union with their "We get up early to BEAT the crowds" t-shirt for the DNC in 2008; see here (http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2008/09/denver_polices_beat_the_crowds.php)). It looked like the manager of safety under Vidal was doing a good job of setting the tone that lying on reports by officers was reason for dismissal and actually firing those that did it, but it looks like the union got to Hancock and got their way. We'll see how it shapes up but I have a feeling that the political muscle was flexed and the liberty of the people is where it will be felt.

Slo
Tue Aug 23rd, 2011, 03:24 PM
Have met a few "bad apples" ever since I was 13 back in CA (LA County Sherrifs) on a couple of occassions. And a few here and there along the way. Luckily, have also met a couple that have kept me from completely losing faith in law enforcement.

Ricky
Tue Aug 23rd, 2011, 04:06 PM
Wow, what a great site. It's got so much, yet doesn't have everything. An Adams County Sheriff was fired on August 1st that broke a kid's jaw. Not on the site. The only reason I care is because I had a run in with the officer after he blatantly ran a stop sign without using his turn signal, and while on his cell phone. He berated me until I pointed out that he was the one breaking the law and "why are you getting so upset? Is it because you know you are wrong and just can't admit it?". Told me to mind my own business and worry more about what I'm doing. Piece of shit. I was glad to see him fired for doing something stupid.

stubbicatt
Wed Aug 24th, 2011, 05:49 AM
In my experience it is best not to speak to cops. They are not your friend. Their entire purpose in life is to find "crime." They are always suspicious, and their mindsets are generally that everyone they meet is up to no good.