PDA

View Full Version : Petition to make today, National Bacon Day! (HBD Adam)

Sean
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 10:51 AM
After a little research, International Bacon Day is the first Saturday in September. Link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Bacon_Day) Soon, but not soon enough. But I would like to nominate today as an alternate "national" (not international) recognition of bacon celebration.

Happy Birthday Adam!

Sir Bacon, Sir Lube or whatever the hell your screen name is now. If I had a nickel for every time you gave someone on this board your meat...

rforsythe
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 11:02 AM
You can't wait until sept 3 to celebrate with your international bacon-loving homies?

Sean
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 11:13 AM
You can't wait until sept 3 to celebrate with your international bacon-loving homies?Maybe my fine-tuned whit is to subtle/sophisticated for you? It's more about the birthday, than it is about an actual petition. Jeez, do I have to explain myself every time? :slap:

rforsythe
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 11:49 AM
So it's bacon's fault that his birthday came too fucking early? :slap:

Sean
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 11:55 AM
So it's bacon's fault that his birthday came too fucking early? :slap:That's exactly what I'm saying. I mean, IBD (International Bacon Day) was only conceived in 2004, But with a little planning on his mothers part, this petition could have been avoided.

PunyJuney
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Happy Birthday Adam! SirBakke, SirBacon, SirBaconLube, SirLube, have a good one Sir.

longrider
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 02:04 PM
Happy birthday Adam!! In honor of your birthday and National Bacon Day I thawed out the last package from the last box I bought and ate some. However that is also sad as now I am reduced to buying the 3 pound packages from Sam's club :(

DemonRider
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 02:24 PM
:happybday:HBD:happybday:

salsashark
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 02:27 PM
some one say bacon?!

:cheers: HBD man!

Sir Bacon Lube
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Can't we just celebrate it from today to the 3rd? I don't see the problem..... :) thanks everyone

Cap'n Crunch
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Happy B-Day Sir Bacon!

thankgod
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 08:50 PM
Happy B day Dildos!!!!!