PDA

View Full Version : Finally the grim video is done

grim
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 09:10 PM
After 12 hours of working on this video its finally done and uploaded i hope you guys enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pHwiF1GeDQ

edit its avail in 1080 so make sure you watch it in the best quality!

ImortalUK
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Good job

grim
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Good job

thanks i know its not the best thing ever but im still new at this whole video editing and im going to make more than one video.

Everyone who had the gopro facing them will have there own video with their own song i will be posting up throughout the week.

JKOL
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Nicely done.

ImortalUK
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Love that view . I have a grip of race vids I should have u play with

Clovis
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 09:24 PM
Nice video

asp_125
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 09:27 PM
:up: nice vid showing off some of our favorite canyons.

OUTLAWD
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 09:29 PM
next one needs more saddlebags, and less denim, and less crossing over the damn lines...making it look like we are a bunch of cali riders

I like how MM 27 on hwy 7 made it in

and i take it madvlad in on the R1...nice riding buddy

Solinary
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Nice work on the video...looks like good times. :)

Concabar
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Slick

Jesterbass21
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 09:35 PM
Its put together awesome man. anyway I can get the raw footage I would love to see it all.

oh10raven
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 09:36 PM
Nicely done!

Nooch
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 09:37 PM
That was awesome! Nice work Grim! I like how thankgod was throwing down the obligatory "reach out and touch the asphalt" move! :cheers:

Ghost
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 09:46 PM
next one needs more saddlebags, and less denim, and less crossing over the damn lines...making it look like we are a bunch of cali riders

Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play? :D

Nice work Grim, but yeah, more gear & less lane wandering would make it cleaner. Still, no one crashed, and it turned out well, so good job on organizing & shooting & editing it all.

You should come do the Chicane Track Day, probably be lots of cool shit to shoot & could make a nifty video of CO track riding to go with the canyon vids.

thankgod
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 09:52 PM
excellent! So gangster, love the shots from the side of my bike!!!:hibye: Fuck yeah guys!

thankgod
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 09:57 PM

Cali riders have scratched up Triumphs....:slap:

Ted
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Video is fULL of wIN ! Great Job Grim !

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/TaiyouTatsu/De-Motivational%20Posters/1181890963675eq0.jpg

madvlad
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 10:34 PM

What a sweet vid Grim, definitely a blast and have to do another one before summer ends bro.

Thanks man, I dk if that was a sarcastic comment or not haha... Im real bummed I missed the sunday run to HWY 7 but definitely much fun in the AM with minimal to no traffic and all the road to yourself.

Cap'n Crunch
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Nice video guys. Grim nice work with the editing.

OUTLAWD
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 10:40 PM
Thanks man, I dk if that was a sarcastic comment or not haha...

not at all actually man...looked smooth, good pody position, decent pace...

I really like how it all came together Grim...almost inspires me to do something the hours of street/track footage I have...almost

madvlad
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 10:48 PM
not at all actually man...looked smooth, good pody position, decent pace...

I really like how it all came together Grim...almost inspires me to do something the hours of street/track footage I have...almost

thanks man, gotta get out to a track sometime in the future to work on form and all to improve but no moolah for proper gear and such lol... Just do the veedio, just do eeeet. We want to see knee dragging action lol

Thrill Hill
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 10:54 PM
Fawk'n Awsome video Grim! I can't wait to get home and watch it on my computer instead of my cell.

Nice job!

Ghost
Mon Aug 29th, 2011, 11:24 PM
Of course, after all the build up, I did think it'd be a lot longer...

Not that size really matters...

;)

MilkMan
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 12:39 AM
Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play? :D

Nice work Grim, but yeah, more gear & less lane wandering would make it cleaner. Still, no one crashed, and it turned out well, so good job on organizing & shooting & editing it all.

You should come do the Chicane Track Day, probably be lots of cool shit to shoot & could make a nifty video of CO track riding to go with the canyon vids.

:hibye:I had all my gear on! LOL! Was sweating my ass off all day too! That is my summer weight loss program actually! I was probably overdressed for the pace of the day, but having all my leathers on really makes me more confident on the bike and I dont worry so much about what "may" happen if I were to go down. I think a lot of the "lane wandering" was due to vast changes in speed that were required do to the unexpected ammount of traffic we had to deal with. I know excuses are like ass holes, but there was a ton of slow ass cars causing us to slow down more often than usual. Thanks again for the vid Grim! Pretty cool to have shots of us up in the twisties! Looking forward to each persons on bike vid!
-Mick-

Sean
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 06:59 AM
Really nice vid Sean! I really liked the different angles you got and all of the editing you put into it. The intro and ending were fantastic. Really nice job. :up:

My constructive $.02
- You almost could have done the video in one song. I felt like the pace/action of the second song didn't grasp me, as much, as the first song. The first song had really fast paced clips and kept me wondering what was next, I'm not sure I felt that way with the second song. The sequences were a little longer and I thought it slowed the excitement a little. There were some great action shots in the second song but it might be better having the duration of one song. :dunno:

- Tell the guys wearing jeans to pick up their knees! :banghead:

Like I said, I really liked the vid, this is just some feedback/observations, if you ever do another one. I am by no means an authority on video editing, I just play one on the interwebz! Hope to see some more vids from you. :up:

grim
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 07:08 AM
Really nice vid Sean! I really liked the different angles you got and all of the editing you put into it. The intro and ending were fantastic. Really nice job. :up:

My constructive $.02
- You almost could have done the video in one song. I felt like the pace/action of the second song didn't grasp me, as much, as the first song. The first song had really fast paced clips and kept me wondering what was next, I'm not sure I felt that way with the second song. The sequences were a little longer and I thought it slowed the excitement a little. There were some great action shots in the second song but it might be better having the duration of one song. :dunno:

- Tell the guys wearing jeans to pick up their knees! :banghead:

Like I said, I really liked the vid, this is just some feedback/observations, if you ever do another one. I am by no means an authority on video editing, I just play one on the interwebz! Hope to see some more vids from you. :up:

Actually i agree with you 100% problem was that i ran out of time on the first song. I did actually play it all the way through but i did get stuck as far as what song to play next i kept telling myself just play another P.O.D song and i probably should have! Thanks for the advice you are right it kind of throw the video off.

isaiahchavez
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 07:10 AM
Nicely done sir I haven't yet hit the canyons but from what I just saw I am missing out. I gotta get up there

Snowman
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 07:51 AM
Very good. Captured what riding around here is like.

grim
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 08:04 AM
Hey milk man made a good point as far as the individual videos im going to make if there is a song you prefer that i use for your video let me know and i will make it happen!

thank god you don't get to chose however since you kept post whoring about when the video was going to be up your song will be selected by me!

Jesterbass21
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 08:09 AM
anything dubstep would be awesome. thats all I listen to when I ride.

grim
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 08:31 AM
anything dubstep would be awesome. thats all I listen to when I ride.

UMMM Yea no sorry pick something else dubstep is fucking stupid.

Zach929rr
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Nice vid.

I swear I keep seeing people trying to get knee down with jeans on.

Bueller
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 08:35 AM
Nice vid.

It makes you faster.

Spooph
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Well done! Great video!

Zach929rr
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 08:43 AM
Also, I wasn't aware that anyone else besides myself listened to Static-X still. :lol:

grim
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Nice vid.

Thanks,

I know damn well you didn't see me doing that i hug the shit out of the tank with my legs!

grim
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Also, I wasn't aware that anyone else besides myself listened to Static-X still. :lol:

Static-x is the shit!!!

SaShWhO
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 08:52 AM
:eyebrows:

Jesterbass21
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 08:56 AM
Alright then just pick something else lol I dont care what it is.

Swift
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 09:17 AM

Your mom...

Good first try. Needs work but good overall.

Jesterbass21
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Hell you could use dance of the sugar plum fairy for all I care lol I will just turn off sound and watch the video. play my own music to it ha ha

06R1
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 09:55 AM
I want in on the next vid!!! This one was well done and if you need help with the editing, hit me up.

Trainwreck
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Great vid Grim. I hope the GP i loaned to Thank God worked well.

grim
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Great vid Grim. I hope the GP i loaned to Thank God worked well.

Ohh that was your gp? Lmao thank god owes you a new case then :lol:

All the footage that was shot on his bike that I used was with my gopro.

bornwildnfree
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Thanks grim! That video is amazing and...damn you guys make me proud!

Trainwreck
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Ohh that was your gp? Lmao thank god owes you a new case then :lol:

All the footage that was shot on his bike that I used was with my gopro.

Yeah, he told me about it this weekend :slap:. haha. I'm just glad he broke the case and not himself doing something retarded lol

grim
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Yeah, he told me about it this weekend :slap:. haha. I'm just glad he broke the case and not himself doing something retarded lol

Werd

Jmetz
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 03:38 PM
I like that someone blows the corner right off the bat. :lol: Good vid though.

TurboGizzmo
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Static-x is the shit!!!

+++1 one of my favorite bands

Jesterbass21
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 03:55 PM
I like that someone blows the corner right off the bat. :lol: Good vid though.

That would be me. I know I know. I will learn hopefully. but after a month and a half I think I am doing well. :(

grim
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 05:38 PM
I'm makin another video I haz been inspired!

Nooch
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 06:03 PM
That would be me. I know I know. I will learn hopefully. but after a month and a half I think I am doing well. :(

Been there. Done that. But happily it wasnt caught on video! :w00t:

Jesterbass21
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 06:10 PM
I am glad it was caught on video. Problem is I have been told all the things to do I just cant see what exactly my body is doing. I feel right but that could mean I am wrong.

thankgod
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 06:12 PM
EVERYBODY'S A CRITIC.:mwave:

thankgod
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 06:18 PM
I'm makin another video I haz been inspired!

fuck yeah Grim, you got some talent boy! Keep up the good work...may I suggest a few songs for the next vid?

Vigil:Lamb of god
the decline: nofx
bomb this track/money shot: mindlessselfindulgence
sandblasted skin prt II : Pantera
Future Breed Machine: meshuggah
a mind of her own/a blueprint of something never finished: Pedro the lion
Gas and Matches: headphones
and anything that CRYOGEN plays:hibye:

thankgod
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Hey milk man made a good point as far as the individual videos im going to make if there is a song you prefer that i use for your video let me know and i will make it happen!

thank god you don't get to chose however since you kept post whoring about when the video was going to be up your song will be selected by me!

but but but... I was just super excited!!! :( I'm a saaaaad panda.

grim
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 08:16 PM
the latest and greatest is uploading to YouTube!

Jesterbass21
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 08:21 PM
excited

JKOL
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 08:42 PM
I think Slow Ride by Foghat would be fitting for my video. :D

grim
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 08:48 PM
I think Slow Ride by Foghat would be fitting for my video. :D

:lol: nice!!!

Jesterbass21
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Party rock anthem is a song that always gets my dance on

Richie-Rich
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Awesome video. I was the dude on the green ninja. Def want to do that again. Next time hopefully Ill have a go pro on my bike as well. Might be sweet to get some more footage from the rear seat view looking back. Next time im dragging me knee in jeans lol. Also nice music choice!

JKOL
Tue Aug 30th, 2011, 10:07 PM
I would already have one, if I didn't have to spend the cost of a gopro on a flight to Michigan for a friends wedding this weekend. Sometimes having friends sucks. :mad:

Richie-Rich
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 05:16 PM
I would already have one, if I didn't have to spend the cost of a gopro on a flight to Michigan for a friends wedding this weekend. Sometimes having friends sucks. :mad:

You from the Mitten? I just moved here from MI about a year ago. I was in MI about two weeks ago!

JKOL
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 07:00 PM
You from the Mitten? I just moved here from MI about a year ago. I was in MI about two weeks ago!

No, I am from Kansas. A college friend is marrying a Michigan girl. Anything worth seeing in or near grand rapids?

madvlad
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 07:21 PM
I got a wedding next week too and a week after my bday next month lol... Feel your pain

Richie-Rich
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 05:10 PM
No, I am from Kansas. A college friend is marrying a Michigan girl. Anything worth seeing in or near grand rapids?

Grand Rapids is a sweet city. One of MI's bigger ones. I played paintball and did freerunning there is about it.

EVO8
Fri Sep 2nd, 2011, 12:08 AM
Awesome video Bro!

TorchRedCorvette
Fri Sep 2nd, 2011, 01:25 AM
Badass! :applause:

Regarding music-- I use a program called Audacity (free, no ad/malware, decent tools) to merge different songs. (for ice skating programs, but same idea...) If they are similar BPM, it's pretty easy to layer the end/beginning and do fade outs/ins. If you don't feel like playing with that for the next one, I'd be happy to help out. :yes:

I'd love to get in on a video sometime too- but idk if I'm fast enough to make it look good yet. :turtle:

Jesterbass21
Fri Sep 2nd, 2011, 08:05 AM
Audacity works pretty well

MisterDeadman
Mon Sep 12th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Static-x is the shit!!!
+1. Loved hearing some Dirthouse at the end!

grim
Mon Sep 12th, 2011, 05:54 PM
+1. Loved hearing some Dirthouse at the end!

I do appreciate the comment but I am going to go ahead and criticize my own shit. I think I should have either just done the whole video with static x or just P.O.D after making my new videos everything seems to flow a lot better when you just use one song and keep the pattern going. I'm still getting the hang of editing but I feel like I'm getting better!

Husky
Mon Sep 12th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Very nicely done (love the music) gives me the urge to take my bike off the 1/4 mile track and do some knee dragging