PDA

View Full Version : Maybe a repost but whatever.

Zenshu
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 12:07 AM
These guys (http://www.godvine.com/Christian-Veterans-Protect-the-Funeral-of-a-Fallen-Soldier-278.html) are more controlled than I am...I may have turned to extreme violence.

Ezzzzy1
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 12:37 AM
Um.. Yea. I would have used something like my car to deal with this situation. I am more than positive that I would have been able to take 8 or 10 of them down.

Vellos
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 02:32 AM
Flamethrower would be my choice.

modette99
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 08:23 AM
Its amazing no one has mowed these f'ers down yet. If it was my son/daughter I would have little to loose. It will happen one day, then I hope people show to that persons funeral with signs saying God thinks your a Fag because you died...see how they feel. I'm still surprised it has yet to happen.

grim
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 08:31 AM
Good on the patriot guard!!!! I cant say id be so calm about that situation either i would most likely end up in jail for being that guy who got a hold of a tank and was chasing people holding signs protesting a funeral around while yelling "Wheres your god now?"

Dr. Joe Siphek
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 08:38 AM
I'm thinking an IED would be a perfect way for them to meet their maker.

usmcab35
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 09:10 AM
as a military guy myself ive seen these idiots in person, I have little self control when it comes to this, however how the patriot riders handled it, is exactly how it should be handled, they want you to bring violence to them so they can be the victims and sue the crap out of you. hopefully one day the cars they drive in to funerals gets hit by a train! haha

usmcab35
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 09:11 AM
I'm thinking an IED would be a perfect way for them to meet their maker.

agreed lol

TFOGGuys
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 09:17 AM
The WBC idiots are all lawyers. They make their living by suing anyone that assaults or harasses any of their members at these demonstrations. I'm not certain that would stop me from trying to feed one of 'em my elbow, though...

Slo
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 09:20 AM
Wow.... I hear about these protestors once in a while. If I were still serving and something happened to me, these people would not want to show up to my funeral with some of my certain special guests attending.

Glad in that situation the patriot guards handled it tactfully.

Wrider
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 09:45 AM
These guys also protested at Palmer high school in the Springs because we had a pretty open mindset when it came to the GLBT people. It was a ton of fun for all of us in high school at the time. Went over there and hit on them, messed with their heads, etc. Must have worked because they didn't come back when the GLBT club opened back up the next year.

Keyser Soze
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 10:12 AM
I saw we round em all up, load em into a C130 and shove em out over Afghanistan. See how long they last...

grim
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 10:26 AM
I saw we round em all up, load em into a C130 and shove em out over Afghanistan. See how long they last...

i just stared at your sig for a good 10 minutes!

Dr. Joe Siphek
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 10:27 AM
i'm sorry what were te talking about again? ^^^this sig is way too distracting.

usmcab35
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 10:31 AM
:drool::drool::drool::drool:

modette99
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 11:27 AM

Imagine if there was ever another World War...I bet they be all draft dodgers. They fore sure would not say they are or were a WBC member because well sorry he must of took a bullet to the back of the head from a sniper...LOL Probably would have a lot of cases of that...hahahaha

dchd1130
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 11:37 AM

Im having a hard enough time making through this week as is. Im going to Vegas this weekend, and now seeing your sig I really cant stand to be here

Captain Obvious
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 10:53 PM
+ 4 on the sig.....

And what a great way to make a political statement, disrespect the honor of an individual and disrupt the family in thier time of mourning for the sake of making a statement against the govt.

SouthPaw
Wed Aug 31st, 2011, 11:48 PM
Who really has the guts to interrupt a funeral? Seriously it blows my mind that people still do this. Glad that there are people out there doing what they can to give us the freedom we have today and that there are people out there helping protect the families of the fallen. RIP