PDA

View Full Version : A tale of 3 squids....

Xtremjeepn
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 09:54 AM
Just a quick tale of the morning commute.....

I stopped at Starbucks this morning at Hampden and Tower. While sitting on the patio a sportbike ,with a VERY loud exhaust, heading South on Tower decides to go WOT for several gears. :slap:

This is about 0745 and he/she is heading straight toward a school zone about 1/4 mile up the road. :down: So....not only was it a stupid thing to do in the morning commuting traffic, but the exhaust may have warned any cops in the school zone that he was coming.

Coffee is over, time to ride to the office. Riding West bound on I-70 at this point and get passed by a fast moving 90 ish, ZX7 Green/blue/white. Rider at least has a lid on, but a sleevless shirt and no other gear. Which he will wish he had soon. The rear tire was not just flat spotted in the middle but totally WHITE!! Seriously, ALL cords showing through and he is ripping down I-70 durning rush hour!!

If you are on here and you really can't afford a tire. If someone donates this guy a tire I will lever it on an balance it myself. Just so that you have a safe tire to ride on. :hibye:......course you will probably just burn it down agian.

:mwave:

I-270. Nothing too shocking here. Rider zips up onto the freeway on a newer ZX250 I think. (did not get a great look at it). Helmet strapped to the back seat!!!:down:

DUDE!, Put that shit ON!!!!

I will still never understand the logic here. Is he saving it for a rainy day?

Lastly, the "not a squid award" goes to the very nice lady in Starbucks this morning that normally rides her cruiser to work. She said that it was going to be really hot today and she did not want to wear ALL of her gear in the heat, so she decided it was best to dirve. :idea: Good for her!!

Zach929rr
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 10:03 AM
[observation about the actions of others]

[generic judgment of others actions]

[overinflated sense of self-worth]

[MY choices are better than THEIRS]

[realizes I should have used the search function to combine this with the other 400 squid threads]

Xtremjeepn
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 10:09 AM
[observation about the actions of others]

[generic judgment of others actions]

[MY choices are better than THEIRS]

[realizes I should have used the search function to combine this with the other 400 squid threads]

Why? The point of a public forum is ongoing open discussion. Not just to cap it off at 1 post per topic.

I am judgemental! We all are!

I did not do felony speeds in school zones this morning, I wore ALL my gear and I rode a safe bike. So yes. My choices were better than those I pointed out.

If you don't think they are then you are as stupid as they are. :down:

tecknojoe
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 10:13 AM
Fuck heat, full gear ride for me today. I win

Xtremjeepn
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 10:15 AM

I agree! I can sweat a little on the way home. :hibye:

grim
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 10:18 AM

+1 yup dont care how hot it gets today tomorrow or whenever always have my gear on!

Vellos
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 10:30 AM
Where can I pick me up one of them ZX250s?

Xtremjeepn
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 11:01 AM
Where can I pick me up one of them ZX250s?

The 250 is refered to as a "ZX" (or ZZR or GPx or GPz) in many other parts of the world and mostly as the "EX" here.

This guy was on the latest version and I had no idea if it still carried the "EX" designation here with the redesign.

ImortalUK
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 11:09 AM
Just a fast one but really easy way to beat the heat is alpinestar bionic 2works awsome for under hoodie or shirt.

Vellos
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 11:12 AM
The ZX250 has an inline four and the EX is the twin. Not quite the same as a choice of what you want to call it.

Ghost
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 11:14 AM
[observation about the posts of others]

[generic judgment of others posts]

[MY posts are better than THEIRS]

[realizes I should have used the search function to combine this with the other 400000 CSC threads about mostly nothing]

Fixed. :p

Xtremjeepn
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 11:38 AM
The ZX250 has an inline four and the EX is the twin. Not quite the same as a choice of what you want to call it.

Years ago that was 100% true, with the 4 cyl bike available. Not all "ZX" designations world wide were for 4 cyl bikes though.

Honestly, who cares? You obvioulsy knew exactly which bike I was refering to.

Bueller
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 11:50 AM
If you don't think they are then you are as stupid as they are. :down:
Zach you are a stupid fuck because you don't care what total strangers wear on their bikes! Where is your humanity?

Any action pics of these assholes? Cause this thread needs squid pics to be considered a front runner with the 400 other squid threads.

Nick_Ninja
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 11:56 AM
Ahhhhhhhh ----- more CSC drivel :silly:

grim
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 11:59 AM
Zach you are a stupid fuck because you don't care what total strangers wear on their bikes! Where is your humanity?

Any action pics of these assholes? Cause this thread needs squid pics to be considered a front runner with the 400 other squid threads.

Challenge accepted...

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8251/photo6rg.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/photo6rg.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3894/photo7p.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/photo7p.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Ghost
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 12:05 PM
Ahhhhhhhh ----- more CSC drivel :silly:

Is there anything else?

Bueller
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 12:06 PM
Challenge accepted...

Already used and I didn't give a shit about those people either.

grim
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 12:11 PM
Already used and I didn't give a shit about those people either,

The first one correct the second one incorrect and would you give a shit about any of them? No you would not because you are not there keeper and its not your problem nor is it your responsibility to make sure they know there not protecting themselves!

There now you dont have to post it! I obviously could give a rats ass what people wear when they are riding however i take pictures and point it out to my wife and we have a laugh at there lack of knowledge on how to be safe!

If it is a run i am organizing its like my job i want everyone to be safe if you show up i consider you my friend and do not what to see my friends get hurt. Enough said!

Slo
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 12:15 PM
Already used and I didn't give a shit about those people either.

I believe you got a pic from Sat haha. At least the helmet wasn't strapped to the back seat.

Nick_Ninja
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 12:16 PM
I don't show up cuz I don't have any friends. :D

grim
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 12:18 PM
I don't show up cuz I don't have any friends. :D

ill be your friend want a cookie?

Nick_Ninja
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 12:36 PM

No. Fuck off! :twisted:

Sean
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 12:37 PM
Careful, this one bites...

Bueller
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 12:40 PM
The first one correct the second one incorrect and would you give a shit about any of them? No you would not because you are not there keeper and its not your problem nor is it your responsibility to make sure they know there not protecting themselves!

There now you dont have to post it! I obviously could give a rats ass what people wear when they are riding however i take pictures and point it out to my wife and we have a laugh at there lack of knowledge on how to be safe!

If it is a run i am organizing its like my job i want everyone to be safe if you show up i consider you my friend and do not what to see my friends get hurt. Enough said!
I don't ride with people that don't already know this.

These threads are preaching to the choir, just a chance to belittle people you will never face. Are you sure they have no knowledge of how to be safe?

If you caught me riding my wife's bike over to storage yesterday you would probably spill coffee all over yourself looking for your camera so you could take a pic and hurry up and post it. No helmet, shorts, running shoes and a T-shirt. I made a choice based on my risk assessment, and chose to ride like a "squid" for the couple miles to storage and over to the parts store. Do you believe I don't know what I am doing?
I own 5 helmets, 2 2pc leathers and a 1 pc. racing suit. 3 pr of boots and god knows how many gauntlet gloves.

All of my crashes have been while in gear, everything on the track has been mandated but I would naturally choose to wear it because of the heightened risk. They have parade laps at lunch during the races where they do a pace car led 3 lap tour of the track. I have been running this with my wife when we bring her bike. They require a helmet and closed toe shoes. I ride in tennis shoes, shorts and a T. The risk is very low.

I occasionally end up in the canyons in Carharts, I am not really comfortable with that but I will still ride, I think I saw somewhere that you were still looking to get some riding pants? My question now is, when you get proper riding pants will that become part of your minimum gear list for your rides?

Bueller
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 12:46 PM
I believe you got a pic from Sat haha. At least the helmet wasn't strapped to the back seat.

For Maximum Squid Effect!

http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/305360_1997899997024_1529225193_31894983_4578017_n .jpg

grim
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 01:23 PM
I don't ride with people that don't already know this.

These threads are preaching to the choir, just a chance to belittle people you will never face. Are you sure they have no knowledge of how to be safe?

If you caught me riding my wife's bike over to storage yesterday you would probably spill coffee all over yourself looking for your camera so you could take a pic and hurry up and post it. No helmet, shorts, running shoes and a T-shirt. I made a choice based on my risk assessment, and chose to ride like a "squid" for the couple miles to storage and over to the parts store. Do you believe I don't know what I am doing?
I own 5 helmets, 2 2pc leathers and a 1 pc. racing suit. 3 pr of boots and god knows how many gauntlet gloves.

All of my crashes have been while in gear, everything on the track has been mandated but I would naturally choose to wear it because of the heightened risk. They have parade laps at lunch during the races where they do a pace car led 3 lap tour of the track. I have been running this with my wife when we bring her bike. They require a helmet and closed toe shoes. I ride in tennis shoes, shorts and a T. The risk is very low.

I occasionally end up in the canyons in Carharts, I am not really comfortable with that but I will still ride, I think I saw somewhere that you were still looking to get some riding pants? My question now is, when you get proper riding pants will that become part of your minimum gear list for your rides?

Very well put However i did not say whether or not the person i am pointing out was riding like an asshat or just riding. There are factors involved in what you just said. You ride in a t-shirt and tennis shoes on a controlled pace where there are no cars or motorcycles at high speeds flying by you. Would you wear your tennis shoes and t-shirt while going on i-25? My guess is no. Look what happened to bash a completely unavoidable incident how much worst would it have been had he not had his gear on?

In my honest opinion my runs involve cars which themselves are a hazard on top of being on two wheels therfore pre calculated safety has been factored in jacket, helmet, gloves, boots, and pants are those items that will protect you should you either A. lose control of your bike or B. get hit by grandma!

In answer to your question which is a very good one no I will not change that rule. I do not base my rides off of what i wear as that is my own personal choice I list the things that i would like to see people wearing for safety reasons. The pants part of it is a personal choice if you chose to wear jeans as i do untill i get riding pants then you fully understand the risk as i do that if you go down you will not be as protected. It is not my job to explain or lecture anyone on what they wear.

If someone shows up wearing a cheap ass helmet that is their choice and im not going to tell them hey you cant ride with me that helmet isnt good enough.

Jesterbass im going to use you as an example so:

Jesterbass showed up to my lookout mountain run with no boots and no jacket.

I did not ask him to leave nor did i even say anything to him. Even though i clearly state that everyone please bring the following gear im not there parent i cannot make anyone do anything. If anyone chooses to not respect what i request of them that is their choice there adults and they understand what will happen if they go down. I wont put them in the back of the group or hassle them.

Thank god had made a comment on my night run "I aint riding with anyone that doesnt have gear on" Why not? whether they have the gear or not does not state how they handle there motorcycle it just means that in the event they go down they are more likely to get seriously injured compared to someone who had gear.

When i host a ride i am responsible for four things

1. Directing the riders where we are going

2. making sure to point out any gravel and or obstacles in the road

3. Setting a safe and comfortable pace to ride which i have established my own at this point that i have had no complaints if im too slow for you i usually give the go ahead to pass me!

4. making sure everyone has fun!

MetaLord 9
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 01:38 PM
Seriously. I hate squids. All these assholes should die in a fire. They're probably all part of some faggy internet club that doesn't even have real patches.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b237/zxguy/P3140104.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b237/zxguy/P3140105.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b237/zxguy/P3140106.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

grim
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 01:40 PM
^^^ :lol: do they do that every year?

Sean
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 01:48 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b237/zxguy/P3140106.jpg
I mean really, wtf are these people thinking? This stupid tool thinks that gloves and a beer hat are going to save him? :banghead:

Horseman sure doesn't look happy to be surrounded by squids. :lol:

Glad I'm holier than thou and none of this applies to me. :hump:

TFOGGuys
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 01:50 PM
Heyzoos Kristo...what a bunch of bitchy little girls. Quit getting into pissing contests on the internet, and go f**king ride!in full gear, at or below the speed limit, during daylight hours only. Do not ride if you have ingested any drugs or alcohol in the last 12 months. Don't smoke, it'll stunt yer growth. Action figures sold separately. Add toner. All models over 18 years of age. All rights reserved. Allow four to six weeks for delivery. An equal opportunity employer. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental. Apply only to affected area. Approved for veterans. As seen on TV. At participating locations only. Do not put head over tube. Avoid contact with mucous membranes. Avoid contact with skin. Avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place. Batteries not included. Be sure each item is properly endorsed. Beware of dog. Booths for two or more. Breaking seal constitutes acceptance of agreement. This film has been modified from its original version and has been formatted to fit your screen. (How did they know the size of my screen?) Call toll free number before digging. Caveat emptor. Contents under pressure. Do not walk. No parking 4-6PM. Check here if tax deductible. Close cover before striking. Colors may fade. Do not try this at home. Contains a substantial amount of non-tobacco ingredients. Contents may settle during shipment. Contestants have been briefed on some questions before the show. Disclaimer does not cover hurricane, lightning, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, flood, and other Acts of God, misuse, neglect, unauthorized repair, damage from improper installation, broken antenna or marred cabinet, incorrect line voltage, mechanical or electrical derangement, missing or altered serial numbers, sonic boom vibrations, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, customer adjustments that are not covered in this disclaimer, and incidents owing to airplane crash, ship sinking, motor vehicle accidents, leaky roof, broken glass, falling rocks, mud slides, forest fire, paranoid nicotine addicts, flying projectiles, strikes, riots or civil commotion, war, insurrection (either de facto or de jure) or dropping the item. Do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle. Do not place near flammable or magnetic source. Do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not stamp. Use other side for additional listings. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Opinions given are not necessarily those of the author. Do not write below this line. Documents are provided "as is" without any warranties expressed or implied. Don't quote me on anything. Don't quote me on that. We collect no personal information about you. Driver does not carry cash. By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, sending content and artwork to the Company or engaging in any other form of communication (individually or collectively "Communications") to the Company Web Site, you hereby grant to Company a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit and otherwise exploit such Communications, in all media now known or hereafter developed. Drop in any mailbox. Edited for television. Employees and their families are not eligible. Falling rock. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information; to defeat or circumvent security measures; or to utilize this system for other than its intended purposes are prohibited. First pull up, then pull down. Flames redirected to /dev/null. For a limited time only. For external use only. We may enter the information you send into an electronic database, to share with our attorneys and investigators involved in law enforcement or policy-making and with our advertisers. For off-road use only. For office use only. For recreational use only. Do not disturb. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat. If a rash, redness, irritation, or swelling develops, discontinue use. If condition persists, consult your physician. If defects are discovered, do not attempt to fix them yourself, but return to an authorized service center. Translations of any materials into language other than English is intended solely as a convenience to the non-English-reading public. If ingested, do not induce vomiting, if symptoms persist, consult a doctor. Keep away from open flames and avoid inhaling fumes. Keep away from sunlight, pets, and small children. Keep cool; process promptly. Limit one-per-family, please. Limited time offer, call now to ensure prompt delivery. List at least two alternate dates. List each check separately by bank number. List was current at time of printing. Lost ticket pays maximum rate. May be too intense for some viewers. Must be 18 to enter. Must be this high to ride. No Canadian coins. No alcohol, dogs or horses. Do not sit on changing table. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. No animals were harmed in the production of these documents. No money down. No other warranty expressed or implied. No passes accepted for this engagement. No postage necessary if mailed in the United States. No preservatives added. No purchase necessary. No salt, MSG, artificial color or flavor added. No shoes, no shirt, no service, no kidding. No solicitors. No substitutions allowed. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. No user-serviceable parts inside. Not liable for damages due to use or misuse. Not recommended for children. Not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any defect, error or failure to perform. Not the Beatles. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. A “toy Yoda” is not to be confused with a Toyota. Privacy not assured. Do not allow children to play in dryers. Fines double in work zones. One size fits all. Many suitcases look alike. No ticket, no laundry. Other copyright laws for specific entries apply wherever noted. Other restrictions may apply. Package sold by weight, not volume. Parental advisory - explicit lyrics. Penalty for private use. Place stamp here. Please remain seated until the ride has come to a complete stop. Possible penalties for early withdrawal. Post office will not deliver without postage. Beverages labeled “Hot” may be hot. Postage will be paid by addressee. Prerecorded for this time zone. Please remain seated until this aircraft has made a full and complete stop. Please keep your arms inside the car at all times. Price does not include taxes. Processed at location stamped in code at top of carton. You have the right to remain silent. This is a “No Smoking” flight. Quantities are limited while supplies last. Read at your own risk. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Replace with same type. Reproduction strictly prohibited. Restaurant package, not for resale. Return to sender, no forwarding order on file, unable to forward. Ribbed for your pleasure. Please pick up after your pet. This site is protected by various provisions of Title 18, U.S. Code. Safety goggles may be required during use. Sanitized for your protection. Sealed for your protection, do not use if the safety seal is broken. If a copyright is indicated on a photo, graphic, or any other material, permission to copy these materials must be obtained from the original source. See label for sequence. Shading within a garment may occur. Sign here without admitting guilt. Simulated picture. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we employ software programs to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. In the event of authorized law enforcement investigations, and pursuant to any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual. Slightly enlarged to show detail. Slightly higher west of the Rockies. Slippery when wet. Smoking these may be hazardous to your health. Reference here to any specific commercial products, process, service, manufacturer, or company does not constitute its endorsement or recommendation by the U.S. Government or HHS. Some assembly required. Do not send cash. Some equipment shown is optional. Some of the trademarks mentioned in this product appear for identification purposes only. Remove foil before insertion. Subject to FCC approval. You must be present to win. Subject to change without notice. Substantial penalty for early withdrawal, including possible loss of consortium. Text may contain material some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised. The information provided using this web site is only intended to be general summary information to the public. It is not intended to take the place of either the written law or regulations. Text used in these documents is made from 100% recycled electrons and magnetic particles. This is not an offer to sell securities. Not valid in Texas. This offer is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted. This product is meant for educational purposes only. Times approximate. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Use only as directed. Use only in a well-ventilated area. User assumes full liabilities. Void where prohibited. We have sent the forms that seem right for you. You need not be present to win. Your canceled check is your receipt. Your mileage may vary.

:eyebrows:

Sean
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 01:51 PM
^^^ :lol: do they do that every year?Yes

MetaLord 9
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 01:52 PM
Heyzoos Kristo...what a bunch of bitchy little girls. Quit getting into pissing contests on the internet, and go f**king ride!in full gear, at or below the speed limit, during daylight hours only. Do not ride if you have ingested any drugs or alcohol in the last 12 months. Don't smoke, it'll stunt yer growth.

:eyebrows:

That's it Jim, I'm sick of your crap. I'm calling you up right now

...to schedule a valve check :D

Sean
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 01:57 PM
Hey, isn't that the TFOG disclaimer you have to sign, before walking into the shop?

MetaLord 9
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 01:58 PM
Horseman sure doesn't look happy to be surrounded by squids. :lol:
He's the exception to the squid rule since he's got a dome o' steel! :lol:

wth is he nowadays anyway?

Nick_Ninja
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 01:59 PM
Gawd this board is full of pozers :roll: Wherz my do-rag? I'm gonna ridin'! :twisted:

Sean
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 02:03 PM
wth is he nowadays anyway?
:dunno: Thought he was part of the south metro group that became anti-csc?

Gawd this board is full of pozers :roll: Wherz my do-rag? I'm gonna ridin'! :twisted:I tried to rev the hell out of my engine at about 6:45 am today, at a very particular spot on 36, just for you. :slappers:

cptschlongenheimer
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 02:17 PM
...paranoid nicotine addicts...Flames redirected to /dev/null... For off-road use only. For office use only. For recreational use only...No shoes, no shirt, no service, no kidding....Ribbed for your pleasure. ...We have sent the forms that seem right for you....

Some pretty good easter eggs in there.:lol:
(Yes my bored ass read the whole thing.)

grim
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 02:26 PM
Some pretty good easter eggs in there.:lol:
(Yes my bored ass read the whole thing.)

Are you fucking serious???

Nick_Ninja
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 02:30 PM
:dunno: <snip>I tried to rev the hell out of my engine at about 6:45 am today, at a very particular spot on 36, just for you. :slappers:

Too bad ---- Uncle Larry and I were out at breakfast @ 06:00 :violin:

Ghost
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 02:32 PM
Are you Sucking Furious???

Fixed.

cptschlongenheimer
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 02:37 PM
Thought he was part of the south metro group that became anti-csc?
:wtf:
Explain, pretty please?

cptschlongenheimer
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 02:38 PM
grim, yes.
ghost, NO!!!!
:lol:

Ghost
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 02:40 PM
grim, yes.
ghost, NO!!!!
:lol:

Rofl, yeah, terrible mental image with that one too...I need brain bleach...

grim
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 02:44 PM
Rofl, yeah, terrible mental image with that one too...I need brain bleach...

Your the one who asked the question you did it to yourself!

<<<<<<<1,069 post WIN

Sean
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 02:46 PM
Too bad ---- Uncle Larry and I were out at breakfast @ 06:00 :violin:Good thing I commute to work all of the time. :eyebrows:

:wtf: Explain, pretty please?There was a small group of guys who used to be on the CSC a lot. As a collective they decided not to be on CSC. They aren't "anti-CSC" they just don't choose to post up much, if at all, anymore. No real dirt, it's just a choice some of them made. That's all.

Ghost
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 02:55 PM
Your the one who asked the question you did it to yourself!

<<<<<<<1,069 post WIN

I have to do it to myself, they stopped letting me do it to others...

I see 1690, and that means you'll never be able to reply...ever...

cptschlongenheimer
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 02:56 PM
There was a small group of guys who used to be on the CSC a lot. As a collective they decided not to be on CSC. They aren't "anti-CSC" they just don't choose to post up much, if at all, anymore. No real dirt, it's just a choice some of them made. That's all.

Thanks, Sean.
I was just curious since everyone here usually has a pretty high tolerance for teh dramas.

I guess I'll go back to my original theory that it's because Dana no longer posts kitties. ;)

grim
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 02:58 PM
I have to do it to myself, they stopped letting me do it to others...

I see 1690, and that means you'll never be able to reply...ever...

Could have sworn i saw 1,069 guess i ate too many cookies my vision has gone blurred!

Ghost
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 03:02 PM
Could have sworn i saw 1,069 guess i ate too many cookies my vision has gone blurred!

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/9629/fcuk2.jpg

OUTLAWD
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 03:44 PM
lucky I didn't make the list...my tire is pretty flat spotted

Ted
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 04:28 PM
When i host a ride i am responsible for four things

1. Directing the riders where we are going

2. making sure to point out any gravel and or obstacles in the road

3. Setting a safe and comfortable pace to ride which i have established my own at this point that i have had no complaints if im too slow for you i usually give the go ahead to pass me!

4. Paying for each rider's lunch.

5. making sure everyone has fun!

fixed !

Charlie Rotten
Fri Sep 2nd, 2011, 01:49 PM
:yay:^^^^ nice! when are you going to set up another ride grim?

grim
Fri Sep 2nd, 2011, 01:57 PM
:yay:^^^^ nice! when are you going to set up another ride grim?

This sunday!