PDA

View Full Version : [Downtown] Fri 9/2: Ride, anything?

tecknojoe
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 07:57 PM
it's been almost a year and I've barely met anyone here. I want to get out and do something tomorrow night. Ride, poker, food, talk shit about racers, anything?

Meet around 8pm (I'm at I-25 and 470, but can meet anywhere)? On the street I ride the pace of traffic around me, so no midnight highway ridiculousness. Just want to get out and do something.

Seems like the only thing I see here lately is people talking about people

grim
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 08:03 PM
wish I could join you but I used up my one Friday night of the year last Friday!

let me see if maybe I can get someone to watch my kid sleep lol then we can go for a ride and grab some grub!

mdub
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 08:09 PM
wha.....???? you dont have a TV...That is the best baby sitter......heheheheehee

grim
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 08:12 PM
wha.....???? you dont have a TV...That is the best baby sitter......heheheheehee

this is true or in my daughters case despicable me the movie is her babysitter.
my kid will be sleeping anyways she goes down at 7 everyday

mdub
Thu Sep 1st, 2011, 08:18 PM
sounds like a good dad. . well anyhoos joe..you are welcome to come over my residence shoot some darts after 9pm...that is when i get home from the quarry

tecknojoe
Fri Sep 2nd, 2011, 08:37 AM
maybe i'll go out and ride and swing by if nothing's goin on. I'll let u know man

grim, you're a lucky SOB if ur daughter is out at 7pm every night

grim
Fri Sep 2nd, 2011, 08:43 AM
maybe i'll go out and ride and swing by if nothing's goin on. I'll let u know man

Every night man!

mdub
Fri Sep 2nd, 2011, 01:16 PM

sure bro...just pm'd me

Charlie Rotten
Fri Sep 2nd, 2011, 01:27 PM

Somebody has to kill the baby sitter ssssteven

http://bnngids.bnn.nl/data/media/db_images/original/68603_070ae7.jpg