PDA

View Full Version : girls only ride?

PunyJuney
Mon Sep 5th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Did anyone else notice we have not had one this summer? This one almost counted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY38ZUoDk3M&feature=youtu.be
but we were missing a few. Aerofaze, Ninja2, Maria, Siobhan etc.....come on ladies!

sprtbkbabe
Mon Sep 5th, 2011, 08:09 PM
I'm in whenever, wherever :D

* I Digress: Sept 17-18 is the PPIR race and a weekend in October may not be possible if I race one in Utah :doublefinger:

GixxerCarrie
Mon Sep 5th, 2011, 08:24 PM
June you like to torture me don't you!

PunyJuney
Mon Sep 5th, 2011, 08:29 PM
June you like to torture me don't you!

:scream2::bigeyes:Propose a date, perhaps November when you have the all clear :think:

Nvr2late
Mon Sep 5th, 2011, 08:36 PM
:scream2::bigeyes:Propose a date, perhaps November when you have the all clear :think:

That's right we ride all year in Colorado. Count me in

aerofaze
Tue Sep 6th, 2011, 09:25 AM
I'm good whenever (except Sep 29-31). I just need to get some new tires this week!

Any ideas on routes, post-ride food, etc...? I've been a member of CSC for over 2 years, and I still haven't been on a true girls-only group ride with any non-Southies.

bornwildnfree
Tue Sep 6th, 2011, 10:38 AM
The weekend of Sept 17 is the best for me.

Ninja2
Tue Sep 6th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Please do not base this ride on my availability. I prob can't until the weekend of Oct 8/9. Take lots pics!

Concabar
Tue Sep 6th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Agreed with above. Sounds fun - if don't make this one again - have fun. October I will be in Texas 20-25 and in November Alabama 20-26. Also snowboarding season will be in effect soooo idk and so the bike will probably be up for the rest of the year.

The weekend of Sept 17 is the best for me.

There is a ride scheduled for that day

That's right we ride all year in Colorado. Count me in

Saturdays are dedicated to snowboarding and Sundays are for football.

Ninja2
Tue Sep 6th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Agreed with above. Sounds fun - if don't make this one again - have fun. October I will be in Texas 20-25 and in November Alabama 20-26.
Uhm. OK. That leaves you with "only" all of Sept and most of Oct to ride, and X-mas.

Saturdays are dedicated to snowboarding and Sundays are for football.
We'll need to work on that.... .

Concabar
Tue Sep 6th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Uhm. OK. That leaves you with "only" all of Sept and most of Oct to ride, and X-mas.

We'll need to work on that.... .
:pointlaugh:

Booked up every weekend in Sept. I am free here in there in both oct and nov. But like I said, I am nobody and no need to work around plain ole' me.

TorchRedCorvette
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 09:26 AM
I'm in, and my schedule is still pretty flexible. Just lemme know when and where... :cheers:

As long as we stay out of the twisties at night... :no: (Right, June?)

Y'know what would be cool? Not only pics, but your GoPro, on a girls' ride.

Heater
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Somebody buy my car and I'm in!! Heater needs a bike!! Hint...hint.... :)

Sully
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 08:10 AM
Tossing around the date of Oct 8th or 9th, who's in?

Mother Goose
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 08:26 AM
I'm in. :D

Sully
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 09:12 AM
Hey!!! :leghump:.....

One stipulation.. Since October is breast cancer awareness month, everyone attending the ride will have to wear PINK! It will be called
"Save the BOOBIES Ride" :boobies: :yes: :D

If you know anyone participating in the Race for the Cure on October 2nd, please try to make a donation to the cause! (Guys, I know you're reading this too) ;)

bornwildnfree
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 09:29 AM
I'm in

Ninja2
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 11:13 AM
I should be able to make this one if it is on Oct 8 or 9.

Will this be another pink ride for everyone or girls only? Asking on behalf of guys who may be reading this that own pink scarfs, shirts, tutus and what not.

Sully
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 11:33 AM
For everyone... I may invite the boys... :lol:

aerofaze
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Though I have much admiration for our manly guys who own pink accessories and clothing, and our last "ladies ride" was awesome, I was kind of hoping for a real "all-girl" ride this time.

But if the majority disagrees, I'm fine for whatever.

Oct 8/9 oughtta work for me.

Ninja2
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 12:10 PM
I'm with you, Sarah, simply because it was a big clusterf$&k (excuse moi) last time, and we had a really difficult time trying to find a place to stop for food/drinks.

Heater
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Hey!!! :leghump:.....

One stipulation.. Since October is breast cancer awareness month, everyone attending the ride will have to wear PINK! It will be called
"Save the BOOBIES Ride" :boobies: :yes: :D

If you know anyone participating in the Race for the Cure on October 2nd, please try to make a donation to the cause! (Guys, I know you're reading this too) ;)

Yeah!! I'm captain of our team this year for the walk and LOVE this idea!!! Good call Sully :)

Sully
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 12:39 PM
If you ladies don't want to invite the boys, I'm fine with that :)

sprtbkbabe
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 12:44 PM
If any guy is secure enough to wear pink while riding, that is ok w/me if they join in 8)

Glad I kept that pink leather AGV now, I guess... it's Sortarican approved

Concabar
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Hmm... So is this a girls ride or something else? I should be good to do it on the 8th - can't on the 9th. If it is decided for the 9th have fun and safe riding. But I would have to agree with Sarah - no offense to the fellas.

PunyJuney
Sat Sep 17th, 2011, 11:32 AM
sorry I've been MIA from the board. I'm good for Oct. 8th also.
Lets do eeeet ladies!

Megan
Sat Sep 17th, 2011, 02:51 PM
The 8th is open for me, ladies only ride sounds awesome!

biikChiQ
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 10:55 PM
im in for the 8th too

DolphinRider
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 02:00 PM
Looking like I won't make this one, sorry girls! I have to reschedule my MSF due to having emergency surgery last night. Was going to spend the tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday practicing in a empty parking lot near 84th Ave and I-25 but will post pone that also:(! Maybe the next one (maybe we will have another winter like last year:) hehehe) anyway have fun and I'll be watching for pics:)

Sully
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 02:52 PM
Sorry to hear this, hope you're doing ok :(

PunyJuney
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 04:54 AM
Sorry to hear this, hope you're doing ok :(

+1 feel better soon

bornwildnfree
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:47 PM
OMG* hugs* feel better!

DolphinRider
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 07:45 AM
I'm out and back home ; had Gallbladder and Appendix Removed and they repaired A stomach Ulcer and a Harnia!! At home healing up Just starring at the bike ;) but soon, very soon , Patience us a virtue hahaha. Can't wait to join you all, have fun, be safe, and thanks.

Ninja2
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 08:07 AM
Get well!!
Looking forward to meeting you.

Sully
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 09:03 AM
Info for ride posted here ----> http://cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=42624

Arie
Fri Jul 25th, 2014, 03:36 PM
Hmm, I'd wear pink if it was a themed ride like the one Sully posted, but otherwise, not much into that colour.