PDA

View Full Version : 9-11-11 Ride

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Anyone up for a 911 ride? I was thinking of meeting at MOCO as early as I can get you to show up. I was thinking 8:00 Destination to be determined, pace - medium to fast, I don't care, just not slow.

Drunktank
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 09:46 AM
I might be down for a short ride before heading over to the 911 Foundation Ralley

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Excellent! A speed triple, eh? Nice!

mauser72
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Depending on weather I may be in for a quick ride.

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 11:52 AM
An 1198! We might have a bike show as well as a ride if we get a few more exotics to show up! Last time I was out I rode with a guy on a MV F4. What a beautiful bike that was. If I had one it would sit in the middle of my livingroom.

crypto0793
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Ill proly make it, Weather Pending

oh10raven
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 12:33 PM
I'm a maybe, sorry though nothing exotic from this guy.

crypto0793
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 12:49 PM

You can wear something Exotic:scream2:

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 12:53 PM

That's Ok, I'm riding a Harley XR. Nothing exotic here. It's all about the ride anyway.

oh10raven
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 12:57 PM
You can wear something Exotic:scream2:
We'll see about that...

That's Ok, I'm riding a Harley XR. Nothing exotic here. It's all about the ride anyway.
Hopefully the weather changes, it's shity outside today. FU winter!!!

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Ill proly make it, Weather Pending

An Italian middleweight, excellent! I'm talking about the bike.

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 12:59 PM
We'll see about that...

Hopefully the weather changes, it's shity outside today. FU winter!!!

It's suppose to be nice, 70s.

mauser72
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Dont get down on the xr those are great bikes, suprised the shit out of me when I rode one

mdub
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 05:21 PM
i might be dwn with the ride .

R1NORI
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Anyone up for a 911 ride? I was thinking of meeting at MOCO as early as I can get you to show up. I was thinking 8:00 Destination to be determined, pace - medium to fast, I don't care, just not slow.

Aren't all CSC rides slow?:jerkoff:

thankgod
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Damn..it's kinda surreal that it's been ten years...I've been to ground zero in 2005 and it's so sad to visualize all that glass and steal falling to the earth, dust everywhere, total and complete chaos through the streets of NYC. Much love and respect to the fallen, and to those still fighting with us. Gonna try and make this ride and take for granted everything around me. (in a good way) :D

IT WASN'T ME!
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 09:21 AM
Aren't all CSC rides slow?:jerkoff:

Does that mean that you are going to show up and school us up on fast?

Ezzzzy1
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 12:35 PM

Yes

IT WASN'T ME!
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Yes

Not the same guy, but EXCELLENT! I look forward to the educational opportunity.

Jmetz
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Story of my life. I'm too slow to ride this ride. It's always too short, fat, slow, or white. Where does the discrimination end?!?

IT WASN'T ME!
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Story of my life. I'm too slow to ride this ride. It's always too short, fat, slow, or white. Where does the discrimination end?!?

Come anyway. You're probably faster than you think and we are probably slower than we think.

Drunktank
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Yes

Youre gonna come bitch tits????

Ezzzzy1
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Not the same guy, but EXCELLENT! I look forward to the educational opportunity.

Nori is one fast MOFOE. If you are lucky you will receive a PM with secrete instructions to meet up with him and his friends for a ride.

Youre gonna come bitch tits????

I love it when you talk dirty to me :hump:I was thinking about it. Not sure what I am in the mood for tho... Fast canyons? 911 wheelies? Big ass group? D) all of the above :?

IT WASN'T ME!
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Nori is one fast MOFOE. If you are lucky you will receive a PM with secrete instructions to meet up with him and his friends for a ride.
Is his nick name Nitro? I would be honored to receive such an invite.

I love it when you talk dirty to me :hump:I was thinking about it. Not sure what I am in the mood for tho... Fast canyons? 911 wheelies? Big ass group? D) all of the above :?

I'm not so sure it will be a big group. I see a whole lot of maybe's posted up and you know how that goes. You should show up, this is going to be fun.

Vellos
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Won't be riding Saturday so I'll come to this, MoCo at 8 is it?

Jesterbass21
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 01:07 PM
I will do everything I can to be there. I also would like to hit the foundation ride so as long as someone else there will show me when and where to cut off I am in.

IT WASN'T ME!
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Won't be riding Saturday so I'll come to this, MoCo at 8 is it?

Yes, 8:00 am KSU 8:30. See you there.

IT WASN'T ME!
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 01:53 PM
I will do everything I can to be there. I also would like to hit the foundation ride so as long as someone else there will show me when and where to cut off I am in.

I won't be the best guy for that, but I am sure someone on the ride will be able to tell you where and when to break off.

mdub
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 03:25 PM

i don't need any learning...

IT WASN'T ME!
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 05:48 PM
i don't need any learning...

The correct way of saying that is: i don't need no learnin no-how.

mdub
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 06:01 PM
product of home skool. top of my class. and i went to the prom with my mother.

Jmetz
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 06:15 PM
Dont feel bad, I went to prom with your mom too.

Vellos
Sat Sep 10th, 2011, 12:27 PM
If I'm not there by 8:30 don't wait up for me. I'm either 1) want to sleep; or 2) have too much shit to do.

IT WASN'T ME!
Sat Sep 10th, 2011, 01:08 PM
If I'm not there by 8:30 don't wait up for me. I'm either 1) want to sleep; or 2) have too much shit to do.

Just get up and show up. You will be glad that you did. Sleeping in is over rated and that other shit will keep. See you there! I'm mixing and pouring concrete all day today, then I have to get going tomorrow morning in time to ride to MOCO all the way from the springs. That's why god made 5 hr energy.

Jesterbass21
Sat Sep 10th, 2011, 01:33 PM
I will be coming from greeley at 6:45 am ha ha

BOOMER
Sat Sep 10th, 2011, 01:46 PM

Your alot wiser than me J...

xxaarraa
Sat Sep 10th, 2011, 02:25 PM
So just how hardcore is the group that is planning to show up? I am in between a noobie and intermediate.

thankgod
Sat Sep 10th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Just get up and show up. You will be glad that you did. Sleeping in is over rated and that other shit will keep. See you there! I'm mixing and pouring concrete all day today, then I have to get going tomorrow morning in time to ride to MOCO all the way from the springs. That's why god made 5 hr energy.

And Crack Cocain? thankgod:lol:

thankgod
Sat Sep 10th, 2011, 03:51 PM
So just how hardcore is the group that is planning to show up? I am in between a noobie and intermediate.

We're balls to the wall good sir....:puke:

Vellos
Sat Sep 10th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Richard only rides with the "fast" groups. ;)

Drunktank
Sat Sep 10th, 2011, 05:35 PM

You MIGHT want to go on the other ride....

Ted
Sat Sep 10th, 2011, 05:58 PM
If I'm not there by 8:30 don't wait up for me. I'm either;

1) want to sleep, or
2) have too much shit to do, or
3) took a super model chick home the previous night and she won't let me leave her side that early in the a.m.

fixed

Drunktank
Sat Sep 10th, 2011, 06:46 PM
fixed

Come on Ted... we all know #3 isnt gonna be happening anytime soon

IT WASN'T ME!
Sun Sep 11th, 2011, 07:38 AM
I'm here waiting on you bitches! (Ya, I'm early) I'll be the old fuck with the XR by the vacuum.

Vellos
Sun Sep 11th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Good meeting you guys. I think it's time for a nap. :sleeping:

madvlad
Sun Sep 11th, 2011, 01:53 PM

Thanks for the almost T-boning my R1 this morning bliatch haha

oh10raven
Sun Sep 11th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Good ride guys, nice meeting everyone.

Derik Black R1

mauser72
Sun Sep 11th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Yea I had a great time today good group. Good ride on the way back "it wasn't me" way to ride the hell out of that harley we will have to do it again sometime.

IT WASN'T ME!
Sun Sep 11th, 2011, 06:46 PM

Great to meet you also. Thanks for taking on sweeper duties.

IT WASN'T ME!
Sun Sep 11th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Yea I had a great time today good group. Good ride on the way back "it wasn't me" way to ride the hell out of that harley we will have to do it again sometime.
Thanks man. Great job of piloting that beautiful 1198. I'd also like to thank everyone who rode with me today. I had a ball. We will definately have to do it again. Great meeting you all.

Jesterbass21
Sun Sep 11th, 2011, 11:08 PM
awsome time today. thanks for the ride guys. hope to learn those roads better soon.

summit82
Mon Sep 12th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Amazing ride! It was a pleasure to meet everyone and hope to see you again sometime soon. I was on the blazing fast SV (no, not that slow asshole in the back).

IT WASN'T ME!
Mon Sep 12th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Amazing ride! It was a pleasure to meet everyone and hope to see you again sometime soon. I was on the blazing fast SV (no, not that slow asshole in the back).

You were nether slow nor an asshole. You rode at your comfort level, we all respected that. Get those forks sorted out, or replaced and I think you will be able to safely push it a little harder.

summit82
Mon Sep 12th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Encouraging, thanks. Might try stiffer springs before upgrading bikes. I could meet you in Woodland Park or Deckers if you want to ride sometime (and give me some free pointers).

IT WASN'T ME!
Tue Sep 13th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Encouraging, thanks. Might try stiffer springs before upgrading bikes. I could meet you in Woodland Park or Deckers if you want to ride sometime (and give me some free pointers).

My plate is pretty full right now. I may not get back out until spring, but if I can shake free one these days before it gets too cold (and sandy) I will shoot you a post.

As far as your forks go, I would get on one (or more) of the SV forums and find out what they do to properly set up a SV fork for sport riding. If it is truely pogoing in the corners with 25 weight oil in it I believe that there Is probably something seriously wrong with that fork. I highly recomend that you get that sorted out before you do any more sport riding. Good luck.

Vellos
Tue Sep 13th, 2011, 09:44 AM
Can always take it to STM Suspension in Fort Collins to get it looked at.