PDA

View Full Version : What do you want in a shop?

ImortalUK
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Looking for you intel

When it comes to service on your bike what do you look for?

What turns u on to the one you use?

Same day service?

Performance options?

Anything u have would be much appreciated

TinkerinWstuff
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 10:30 PM
hot chicks in tight skimpy clothes

Jmetz
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 10:45 PM
And a courtesy tube of vaseline with the bill.

Ghost
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 11:32 PM
Happy Ending.

kevplus2
Wed Sep 7th, 2011, 11:53 PM
mounting & balancing tires bought elsewhere for a decent price and no bs about not mounting tires bought elsewhere

not chewing the crap outta my rims when mounting said tires

Sean
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 07:32 AM
Quality product or service at a fair price. It doesn't have to be the cheapest price ever (stores need to make money) but I don't want to feel like I'm getting taken on every deal. I'm willing to pay a little more for everyday products to know that a good store has the things I need on hand. Or keeps stock for me to check things out. And then on top of that, I want the people I deal with to be nice, willing to help, and interested in being in the service industry.

The shops I go back to, or recommend, all have good people working there. Usually they have very fair prices, but most importantly, I want to know that I can trust the place I'm going to. Currently, I shop a lot at Sun Honda. It's close and they are the only KTM dealer in my area. But there's really only one guy I work with, because I trust his recommendation. The prices are okay, but they have the things I need, nice people and they are very knowledgeable (at least some of them).

Same day service- in emergencies, I guess. To me it's not that important, I do a lot of my own work.

Performance parts- again, not important to me. More important is having some everyday stuff in stock with the option to get performance stuff if I need.

ImortalUK
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 07:35 AM
And a courtesy tube of vaseline with the bill.

Vaseline comes with ur bike

ImortalUK
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 07:37 AM
Good info. Please keep it coming

Matty
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 07:45 AM
A lot of body shops are now posting progress pictures of your vehicle every few hours or in the evenings so the owner can see the progress being made on their vehicle. That could be something cool to see when you take your bike in for service. The thing I hate the most is taking it to a shop, when already having an appointment setup, and watching your bike just sit. Which brings me to another thing I'd like to see or hear from the owner or manager, is a realistic estimated time of completion. And a follow up if things aren't going to be finished when estimated. Man I get frustrated sitting around and waiting for a shop to call.

ImortalUK
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 07:45 AM
mounting & balancing tires bought elsewhere for a decent price and no bs about not mounting tires bought elsewhere

not chewing the crap outta my rims when mounting said tires

No problem. All will be explained in time

ImortalUK
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 07:48 AM
A lot of body shops are now posting progress pictures of your vehicle every few hours or in the evenings so the owner can see the progress being made on their vehicle. That could be something cool to see when you take your bike in for service. The thing I hate the most is taking it to a shop, when already having an appointment setup, and watching your bike just sit. Which brings ne to another thing I'd like to see or hear from te owner or manager, is a realistic estimated time of completion. And a follow up if things aren't going to be finished when estimated. I hate sitting around and waiting for a shop to call.

I like that idea of pics or even web live web cams. And fallow up is very important

Sean
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Are you thinking about opening a shop?

ImortalUK
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Looking in to making a very nice shop the best shop

ImortalUK
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 08:16 AM
All give more details after things are set in stone. But I do appreciate all your intel because everything will be taken to heart

Trainwreck
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 08:20 AM
Oooohhhhhh, I like how cryptic this thread is. What's going to happen? Aaaahhhhh! Lol

rybo
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 08:24 AM
I look for a place that wants to have a relationship with me.

I can buy stuff anywhere, none of this stuff is so exclusive or special that I can't order it online or go to just about any shop in the state and buy it.

I like it when I walk in and they remember my name. I like it when they ask how my season is going and remember the last thing I bought from them and ask how it's working.

I like it when I can call, ask a favor, or have them special order something for me over the phone and have them not demand immediate payment (this requires me to live up to my end of the relationship and not screw them when it comes in).

I like to go to shops where I feel like a valued customer.

Hows that?

ImortalUK
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 08:29 AM

I can buy stuff anywhere, none of this stuff is so exclusive or special that I can't order it online or go to just about any shop in the state and buy it.

I like it when I walk in and they remember my name. I like it when they ask how my season is going and remember the last thing I bought from them and ask how it's working.

I like it when I can call, ask a favor, or have them special order something for me over the phone and have them not demand immediate payment (this requires me to live up to my end of the relationship and not screw them when it comes in).

Good points I like I like

Hows that?

Great points I like and agree with u. Most parts if ordered can be returned so don't see why u need up front....
. What do u think of in shop credits?

OUTLAWD
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 08:38 AM
More important is having some everyday stuff in stock with the option to get performance stuff if I need.

+1 it seems like common stuff like brake pads should not have to be ordered, but more often than not, i hear "we don't have that in stock"

+100

Zach929rr
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Why on earth would you open a shop in Denver?

Awful idea.

Nooch
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 08:46 AM

Hows that?

Yeah all of that is super important to me as well. My shop has only had a relationship with me for maybe 3 weeks, but when i took my bike in for first service, they remembered my name and when I came back to pick it up, they remembered my name again and they knew which bike was mine before i even said a word. Not a huge deal, but it helps you feel like you're really valued which inherently helps you feel that your bike is being well cared for as well.

Another suggestion, and I really dont know if this is even possible...but a lot of shops won't install a part that you bring in yourself because if the shop didnt supply the part, they can't warranty it. But there are alot of savings to be had buying parts yourself. Perhaps a shop that allows their customers to supply their own parts (even if a warranty waiver is necessary) would be extra attractive. This is a trend I usually see in auto shops, rather than bike shops so perhaps this is commonplace in bike shops.

Also, hot chicks in tight skimpy clothes...:hump:

Ghost
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Why on earth would you open a shop in Denver?

Awful idea.

+1

You know how many shops have closed in the last 2-3 years? And those were mostly established shops with a following, they just couldn't make it work.

Breaking in now, with this economy...there's a reason most small businesses fail within their first two years...

rybo
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 09:08 AM
+1

You know how many shops have closed in the last 2-3 years? And those were mostly established shops with a following, they just couldn't make it work.

Breaking in now, with this economy...there's a reason most small businesses fail within their first two years...

This is true in any economy, not just a bad one.

To the contrary: A time like this is a great opportunity for a new small business that has decent capatialization from the start. Rents are low, wholesalers are being leinient with minimum orders and are offering some good pricing and terms. On top of that people are losing their "mainstay" shops, so if someone can come in, offer amazing service and develop a strong customer base in a challenging economic period, then they will thrive as the economy improves.

The hinge here, is how much capatialization do you have to start with, and can you survive for a full year if you don't turn a profit?

s

Nooch
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 09:09 AM
The odds may be stacked against him, but if he doesnt try to open a shop then his fail rate is 100%. Just like Gretzky said, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Let the man have his dreams!

Jmetz
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Great customer service is huge to me. You don't have to remember my name but if you remember me, thats great. Treat me with respect, listen to what I have to say instead of assuming I'm some unknowing schmuck. Talk to me, give me your opinion, give me options, work with me. Sometimes one may not have the money to get everything done at once, so piecing service out and not getting killed for it would be awesome.

Bueller
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Does anyone read? Existing shop, maybe think back to his previous posts as to who it might be :idea: :lol:

Looking in to making a very nice shop the best shop

Jmetz
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 09:22 AM
Does anyone read? Existing shop, maybe think back to his previous posts as to who it might be :idea: :lol:

Rediculous theory is rediculous.

Matty
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 10:05 AM

Rediculous theory is rediculous.

Hahahaha.... Wait, what??? I always thought reading and comprehending was just used back in elementary school.

ImortalUK
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 01:57 PM
What I find I love about csc is the fact we can never stay on track lol

cptschlongenheimer
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 02:05 PM
What I find I love about csc is the fact we can never stay on track lol

Yeah, I saw some of that from turn 3 monday... oh... wrong thread.
:D

aerofaze
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 03:05 PM
I took this from one of my posts awhile back, but it will always apply:

As a female, it is HUGELY appreciated when technicians and salesmen don’t treat me like I’m an idiot (even if I am), creep me out, talk over/ignore me, especially if I'm with a male friend...

And I'd like to add to the last part: Look, if I'm the one talking to you and asking questions, it's because I'm the one who's in the market for a part/service and has the $$ to spend at your store. The male friend, unlike me, is most likely there to just hang out on my errand. That's why I gave you a mean look when he finally had to tell you, "Talk to HER about it, since it's her [bike/car/house/computer/etc].

Ricky
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 03:09 PM
I'm a fan of fast turnaround, and I'm willing to pay more for it. And by fast turnaround, I mean tomorrow... not 3-4 fucking weeks. I will never purchase, or ahve a bike services at Sun, every again. Priority service (means you bought the bike there) wait time is 2-3 weeks at a minimum for even the most basic service. They also charge an arm and a leg for swapping a tire.

CO Powersports, even though I think they are a ripoff, can get pretty much anything done the next day, even though it will cost me a little more.

video/pic updates are more of a perq, but updates in general would be rad.

ImortalUK
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 07:14 AM
Every one hs great points no the fun part to put them all togeather

ImortalUK
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 07:16 AM
I took this from one of my posts awhile back, but it will always apply:

And I'd like to add to the last part: Look, if I'm the one talking to you and asking questions, it's because I'm the one who's in the market for a part/service and has the $$ to spend at your store. The male friend, unlike me, is most likely there to just hang out on my errand. That's why I gave you a mean look when he finally had to tell you, "Talk to HER about it, since it's her [bike/car/house/computer/etc].

Very good I have seen it allot

MetaLord 9
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 07:45 AM

Hows that?
This. Lack of the above reasons leads me to not shop frequently. Lack of all the above leads me to never come back. Treat your customers like shit and enjoy closing your doors. For me, two extremes here are Chris (Parts Manager) at Grand Prix who has always done things right, always been straight up & honest, and always been interested in keeping me happy as a customer. The other example is Steele's Cycle. Reference ANY of my posts about that wart of a shop on satan's ass and you'll find them to be 100% anti-customer service.

I'm not saying there have to be deep discounts for CSC or for this guy or that guy, but recognize your regulars and show your appreciation of them and you'll turn them from frequent customers to brand evangelists.

On the service side of things, be straight up with your customers. Some of them want to throw their bike at you and go "fix it," then give you a credit card and leave. Some of us actually know a few things about a bike and how it works. One of the things I appreciate is when a shop forgoes replacing something just because the factory says to or because they can make extra money off of me. If the seals aren't shot, they don't necessarily need to be replaced, especially if the seals are expensive (e.g. harley dealers).

If you're competitive in price, willing to go the extra mile and appreciative of your bread & butter customers, you'll do fine.

Spongebutt
Sun Sep 18th, 2011, 03:47 PM
And I'd like to add to the last part: Look, if I'm the one talking to you and asking questions, it's because I'm the one who's in the market for a part/service and has the $$ to spend at your store. The male friend, unlike me, is most likely there to just hang out on my errand. That's why I gave you a mean look when he finally had to tell you, "Talk to HER about it, since it's her [bike/car/house/computer/etc].[/QUOTE]

Plus 1. Treat women as valuable customers, not adornments for us guys. My wife rides the bike I bought for her (a surprise gift), found her own replacement instrument panel and installed it, etc, etc etc. When we go to buy something, if she is buying, I'm just along for the ride, and if a salesman talks over her to me, he/she usually doesn't like the way I tell him/her that the sale has just been lost (neither does my wife, but that's another issue:roll:)

modette99
Sun Sep 18th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Very good post already, so mine will probably be about the same. So sorry for that.

Great customer service, follow up if your doing a repair job and let them know the status. I too have found I am the one always calling the shop and that bothers me...don't tell me you will call but then never do. Welcome me, but don't hound me around the store. Fay Myers tend to hound you, I hate that a sales guy ask and I say "just looking" and then 2 minutes later the next sales guy ask, and the next and so on and so forth. Really, you were all just standing around BS'ing when I came in and saw BUBBA ask me.

Know your products - Not sure if you plant o sell motorcycles, but this could apply to other products also. When I bought my FZ1 when they first came out in 2001. My sales guy had no clue what the feature were, the stats or how to remove the seat (and he owned an R1). Have your sales staff learn the products, maybe test them on it from time to time.

Tire Changing - No reason it should take 2-3 weeks. Backed up that bad on tire changes then hire a kid at $10/hr to do only tire changes. Its not rocket science. Do everything possible to not mar rims up...my rims were all F'ed up from dealers not taking due care...'what's a cut up gallon milk container cost?'. Like another person said, expect people bringing in tires to mount...use that to learn what they paid and where. I can understand the liability reasons for not taking customers tires...but don't BS me that mail order ones are defective...just say "due to liability we can not mount tires you bought elsewhere', I found in business most people do understand that. Ticks me off if I know your lying to me, or BS'ing me.

Sales staff - Let them have more power to make the sale. For example I walk in you have a $200 riding jacket that I like, but I have seen it online the day before for $180 maybe don't act like the customer is smoking crack. Nowadays with smartphones I love pulling it out and SHOWING them when they say NO WAY was it such and such price with FREE shipping. I understand you have a building, pay sales staff and what have you...even $10 off will have me say okay for $190 I'll do it. I've walked away from many deals, just asking for them to do "something", hell $5 is still a gesture and I like places willing to work with me. I do understand it seems here in CO the sales staff have their hands tied and can not haggle...but to make a sale...lets say with $10 off that is only making you maybe $10 because maybe each unit cost YOU $180 that gesture will have me return next time so you did not ONLY make $10 but made a possibility of a long time customer.

Support Local Riding Events - It's nice to see local shops support various rides. I know you can not support them ALL but you can give back. When I was rounding up door prizes for an ADV ride (RMAR) which most riders where coming from Denver, Springs and CO areas I could not for the life of me get local places to donate...but ICON Gear for example stepped up. Its smart business, I see places put on $100K+ TV ads but heaven forbid they give back in a smaller way that has more of an impact. Just food for thought here.

Carry Common Parts - I know this is hard for a place to do. There are hundreds of brake pads for example. Hard to have them all on hand, but this day in age with internet if I leave a shop I weight the cost to come back to get the ordered item and I tend to tell them bluntly that "if I got to order then I'll do it for cheaper, save tax, probably no shipping, and have it to my houses front door in 2-5 days". Example Apex Sport lost out on me buying my Off Road Sidi Charger boots...they did not have the size but said they could order them...sorry I can get them through Dennis Kirk in 4 days. Now the smart thing would of been (this goes back to sales staff having more power) saying look if you order them we can do this cost to save you money. I think I paid $375 (I forget now), but if Apex said how about $350 I would of said Okay order them. But nope, I even asked the guy he was like "the price is what it is and I can not do anything".

So Apex LOST the sale.

Again Apex example...LOL I went in to buy a pressure suit for off road riding and a Jersey. I needed them for the hot weather so ordering online would not of been an option. I ask, "so anything you can do on the price?" Guy looks and me and says, "NO". I say well what about we ring it up under y brother in-laws account as he saves 15%..."okay we can do that"...LOL Really!!! Again give sales more power to make the sale.

I guess I learned that from running my father in-laws business. If a guy comes in and bitches about the price. Say normal price is $15, your cost is $8. Is it not better to "act" like the nice guy and take $10 (all the guy has in his hand) and make $2 or be a mean stickler to the price and make NOTHING when he walks out!!! Believe me the guy WILL return, you still made $2 more then you had at the end of the day. True you can not operate the business always like that...but from time to time the few people that come in its not going to HURT you, but instead HELP you.

Managers - Why are they always SMARTASS's!!!! Always seems like most managers are assholes. In motorcycle shops it seems they are non-existent too. I like dealing with people that have some say (as you probably could tell). Managers at any business need to be smart, know the product, have the ability to make calls, and know that return customers is what drives a business. I've seen way too many Managers in various businesses not know anything about the business. If I ask for one, I expect to get one....not the person hired last week claiming to be one (have had that happened a few times...which they get a laugh out loud for real.

Online - Any business today should sell online. It also lets you carry more stock. For example if you saw that most customers rode GSXR's and thus you carried ample supply of brake pads for that model but the trend changes in a few years and your seeing more R1's the internet lets you cash out of that old stock so your not stuck. This ties into the whole keeping plenty of parts on hand that a few of us have discussed. Also online lets you sale OLDER stock that maybe did not sell that season in the store well but online it does sell. Have a software package that ties into your inventory so well its either in-stock or not.

Hope this helps you...

grim
Sun Sep 18th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Imortaluk has been banned so you just wasted your time.

Ghost
Sun Sep 18th, 2011, 07:06 PM

Lol that was quick, lasted almost a month eh?

Guess no cookie for him.

grim
Sun Sep 18th, 2011, 07:23 PM

Guess no cookie for him.

He got a cookie on my Mt Evans run unlike some people I know :lol:

madvlad
Sun Sep 18th, 2011, 07:49 PM
I will pass this info to him

Ol'Skool
Sun Sep 18th, 2011, 08:03 PM
If you stock alot of riding gear for reguler size men, women and kids you will rule the industry in this area. 1)Not every guy is 6ft 175lbs. 2)Not every girl is 5ft.4in 120lbs.

Bueller
Sun Sep 18th, 2011, 08:10 PM
If you stock alot of riding gear for reguler size men, women and kids you will rule the industry in this area. 1)Not every guy is 6ft 175lbs. 2)Not every girl is 5ft.4in 120lbs.
So everyone can try it on and then go order it online.:boom:

salsashark
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 08:27 AM

Guess no cookie for him.

:wtf:

did the drama llama sweep this under the rug or something?

TinkerinWstuff
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 09:08 AM

ban hammer without a big public flogging? :horse:

Zach929rr
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 09:24 AM
http://www.ifans.com/forums/imgcache3/c5ae0b55a5d9791696b94e9f3b5961cb.png?orig_url=http ://pnw4runners.com/pics/banhammer_forecast.gif

longrider
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 09:30 AM

I was wondering the same thing, I have not seen anything that warranted a ban.

rforsythe
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 09:56 AM
I was wondering the same thing, I have not seen anything that warranted a ban.

There is probably a reason for that then. :idea: ;)

madvlad
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 10:30 AM
A stupid reason...

BC14
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 10:32 AM
There is probably a reason for that then. :idea: ;)
Super secret squirrel :sniper:

Jesterbass21
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 12:39 PM
for a full service shop I have a few ideas.
live cam feed for each bay is a great idea. with t.v.'s in the waiting area to watch your progress that right there would make me wanna go there for my tune ups. a cool little coffee shop with an actual waitress to take your order would be another good addition so you dont feel like your in an actual shop wasting your money you are able to get your work done do your buisness and sit down for coffee. another cool thing would be to have a booklet "just for your shop" that would highlight the newest coolest stuff on the market for your vehicle. courtious employees that dont treat you like a money tree that actually care you are bringing your buisness there.

Make it a "different" place to go. not like any other shop coin your own shop experience something to make you stand out from the rest of the crowd. something that says once you have tried us you wont go anywhere else.

one thing that helps our dealerships service department is monthly specials on oil changes and things of that nature. one month its free and some months its 9 dollars.
I would love to have my own shop to incorporate alot of my own ideas. it would be so much fun.

Devaclis
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 12:44 PM
A stupid reason...

Hey, if you can't see it, or find it posted, then it never happened /CSCGODS

madvlad
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Hey, if you can't see it, or find it posted, then it never happened /CSCGODS

It would just be nice to hear both sides of an issue before making your mind up... Thats all and if I get banned for speaking my mind then be it. Freedom of speech ftw

brennahm
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 02:47 PM
:rolleyes:

Bueller
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 03:03 PM
It would just be nice to hear both sides of an issue before making your mind up... Thats all and if I get banned for speaking my mind then be it. Freedom of speech ftw
CSC is not a democracy.

Ghost
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 03:05 PM
CSC is not a democracy.

I thought we were an autonomous collective.

Bueller
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 03:26 PM
I thought we were an autonomous collective.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xd_zkMEgkI

Ghost
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 03:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xd_zkMEgkI

Exactly. :D

rybo
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 04:29 PM
Old Woman!

Ghost
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Old Woman!

Man!

Sean
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 05:38 PM
/CSCGODS
Seriously. Once Rybo gets on a power-trip, bodies start hitting the ground. :guns:

Matrix
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 05:43 PM
I can tell you what I don't want, and thats for some idiot to give me the wrong part. You know how f'ing hard it is to replace an air filter these days? How hard is it to double check the parts given to make sure they are for the right bike?
Maybe some form a refund if the part is wrong or maybe let me beat the parts guy over the head with a wiffle ball bat just to make me feel better.

Rant over...carry on.

Ghost
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 06:43 PM
I can tell you what I don't want, and thats for some idiot to give me the wrong part. You know how f'ing hard it is to replace an air filter these days? How hard is it to double check the parts given to make sure they are for the right bike?
Maybe some form a refund if the part is wrong or maybe let me beat the parts guy over the head with a wiffle ball bat just to make me feel better.

Rant over...carry on.

(He can't hear you, he's not here anymore)

Matrix
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 07:40 PM
(He can't hear you, he's not here anymore)

But it made me feel good damnit!!! :banghead:

I guess tomorrow I will drive 45 min out of my f'ing way to exchange an over priced air filter that just happens to fit a different year and model then my bike. F'ing idiots. (okay I am done now)

Ghost
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 07:41 PM
But it made me feel good damnit!!! :banghead:

I guess tomorrow I will drive 45 min out of my f'ing way to exchange an over priced air filter that just happens to fit a different year and model then my bike. F'ing idiots. (okay I am done now)

(lol, you sure? Sounds like you've a bit more in there :p )

rforsythe
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Seriously. Once Rybo gets on a power-trip, bodies start hitting the ground. :guns:

He is the Secretary of War... (No shit, we have legal documents to that effect.)

Sean
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 07:23 AM
He is the Secretary of War... (No shit, we have legal documents to that effect.)That's awesome! How long do I have to be here before I get a cool title? I want to be the Ambassador of Awesome! :batman:

Sean
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 07:25 AM
^^^^
AND, that was my 5000 post (for the second time), how much more awesome can I be? :cool:

MetaLord 9
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 07:41 AM
That's awesome! How long do I have to be here before I get a cool title? I want to be the Ambassador of Awesome! :batman:
I think the only title you'll end up with will be the Prince of Prius

BC14
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 07:41 AM
^^^^
AND, that was my 5000 post (for the second time), how much more awesome can I be? :cool:
http://gifsforum.com/images/image/you%20get%20a%20cookie/grand/here_have_a_cookie.jpg

Sean
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 07:45 AM
I think the only title you'll end up with will be the Prince of Prius:doublefinger: Just got the last check from that situation. What a pain in the ass.

http://gifsforum.com/images/image/you%20get%20a%20cookie/grand/here_have_a_cookie.jpgI thought you preferred donuts?
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/mr7string/IMG_0017.jpg

TinkerinWstuff
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 07:52 AM
That's awesome! How long do I have to be here before I get a cool title? I want to be the Ambassador of Awesome! :batman:

I've been going for village idiot but I think that one may already be taken

cptschlongenheimer
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 07:53 AM
I think the only title you'll end up with will be the Prince of Prius

:lol: Maybe we can bribe Scott into making this happen...:eyebrows:

Sean
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 07:56 AM
:lol: Maybe we can bribe Scott into making this happen...:eyebrows:You wouldn't have to bribe him, he'd do it voluntarily. :banghead:

Sean
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 07:57 AM
And he just proved my point....:321:

BC14
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 07:59 AM
I thought you preferred donuts?
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/mr7string/IMG_0017.jpg
Both are tasty

cptschlongenheimer
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:11 AM

Sorry, but my day just was made...
at your expense, bro.:D

MetaLord 9
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:16 AM
I've been going for village idiot but I think that one may already be taken
Competition is FIERCE for that one, man...

RyboFTW

rybo
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:17 AM

I like volunteering, it makes the soul feel good.

MetaLord 9
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:21 AM
Wait, who said anything about people on this board having souls? that's it, I'm outta here... :lol:

rybo
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:23 AM
I'm the devil, you all sold your souls to me. I have them all.

Carry on now.

Sean
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:25 AM
Sorry, but my day just was made...
at your expense, bro.:DGlad I could be of assistance. :up:

I like volunteering, it makes the soul feel good.
smartass... :slap:

MetaLord 9
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:25 AM
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/tdomf/93042/lolcthulhu.jpg

rybo
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:32 AM
smartass... :slap:

With a wise crack

Sean
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:45 AM
With a wise crack
Inconceivable! :silly: