PDA

View Full Version : Tri-city Cycle

koru
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 12:38 AM
I like tri city they alway fit me in and help me out in a jam. I recently had them rebuild my forks and even though they were not right i just brought my bike in no appointment and they fixed them for me in a couple of hours no muss no fuss i dont know of anyone elses experiance but mine has always been good with them

Charlie Rotten
Mon Sep 12th, 2011, 12:41 PM
I went in there with a friend and they tried to sell him a bike with blown seals and one piston not firing.

I told the salesman that there was oil leaking all over the brakes in the front and he told me that was normal. then we fired it up and it was skipping.

as we were leaving he pulled it to the back.......he was going to sell it to us if he could.

Jesterbass21
Mon Sep 12th, 2011, 02:52 PM
I got a great discount on a nice helmet there just for asking about a csc discount. they are ordering me some parts and are more than helpful everytime I am there. I have a salesman there knows his stuff his name is joe andhe is a straight shooter the whole way. good group of guys. used bikes. sometimes they need some work but just have them throw it in the deal if its a bike you like.