PDA

View Full Version : Lapping discount card buy in.

Bueller
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Please read completely and if there are additional Q's I will answer them.

Ok junkies, Sept 26 is the next lapping day for HPR. I am starting a buy in for a lapping card but with my present financial situation I can't front up the $ this time.
Preliminary response is mixed on the half day / full day option. So I think we will shoot for the combo option which will require 4 participants from each.
The calculated overall savings with this option is 14% so we can just apply it that way.

Half day will run $77.40
Full Day will run $129.00

I will probably be an afternoon 1/2 day so we will need to get it purchased and mailed out so I can get it to one of the full day or morning 1/2 day people.

I can take paypal and if it is a "personal" transfer there is no extra charge, if it is a CC/Debit transfer you will need to add 2.9 +$.30 ($133.04 full or $79.95 half)

I can also take credit cards for a similar fee, but need to swipe card and get signature.

FULL Day
1. Rybo Paid
2. GaryC Paid
3. Smitty Paid
4. Outlawed Paid

Half Day
1. Bueller Paid
2. Buddahson Paid
3. Slo Paid
4. Torch Red Corvette Paid

I will PM my paypal addy to the interested parties and will update pd. status here as I receive the duckets.

Second Card!

Full day

1. ian22 Paid
2. Twitch Paid
3. Ghost Paid
4. Technojoe Paid

Half day

1. Sully
2. Sneakyhonda Paid

Slo
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 09:57 AM
I'm in for now....for half day, let's make this a big, fun, and safe event!!

Bueller, can you keep the first thread also updated with barbeque type stuff. I'm bringing a small barbeque, will update you with more as we go. Also Mel summers will be bringing some food and other things....

Bueller
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Bueller, can you keep the first thread also updated with barbeque type stuff. I'm bringing a small barbeque, will update you with more as we go. Also Mel summers will be bringing some food and other things....
That's not my thread :cheers:

buddahson
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 06:17 PM
I'm interested in doing a half day and have paypal ready. However, I have taken both the 26th and 3rd off of work and was planning to check the weather a few days before the 26th to decide if I'm riding that day or on the third. So, I'm wondering if I can buy the half day and use it on either day or if its only good on the 26th?

Bueller
Thu Sep 8th, 2011, 06:29 PM
It can be used on any day but you must physically possess the card, which would be fine if you are the only one with a punch left. You would need to pick it up from me at some point or see if Glenn would be willing to hang on to it for you.

Reyven
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 08:46 AM
Smitty is interested in a full day

TorchRedCorvette
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 11:58 AM
I'd take a half day, which means I'm on the waiting list if buddahson paid you for the last spot. I'd go in the afternoon. And yep, I would bring some food, just assign me something. :guinness:

Bueller
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 02:57 PM
I'd take a half day, which means I'm on the waiting list if buddahson paid you for the last spot. I'd go in the afternoon. And yep, I would bring some food, just assign me something. :guinness:
I have not received a confirmed request for the spot, I answered his question but have not heard back one way or the other.

Buddahson I will give you first right of refusal, can you LMK what you want to do, but I would ask if you do not plan on attending the 26th that perhaps for the sake of simplicity just pass the spot on to someone who will be there.

TRC depending on the answer you are next in line.

So 1 more full day and we should be set, anyone?

Slo
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 03:03 PM
you could probably set up another lapping day card bueller, small chance it may get filled too?

Ghost
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 03:05 PM
So 1 more full day and we should be set, anyone?

I have to wait to see if I can get to the track on the 26th, that's still up in the air pending some RL stuff, I also need to see if my tires can handle a full day of open lapping, I assume it's way more track time, and these have 2 Chicane days on them plus about 400mi of canyons...

But, I was thinking I'd do a full...maybe I should do a half*?

*assuming I'll get the day to play

Bueller
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 03:25 PM
you could probably set up another lapping day card bueller, small chance it may get filled too?
Half day increments

3 punch card = $81 ea
6 punch card = $79.17 ea.
12 punch card= $75 ea.

So if there are a min. of 3 on the waiting list we can still get a discount for them.

buddahson
Sun Sep 11th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Sorry for the late reply. Go ahead and give my spot away. I'm still planning on being there, weather permitting but I'll eat the $10 to simplify the situation.

Bueller
Sun Sep 11th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Ok I'll put you on the waiting list and if there is 2 more we can purchase a 3 punch for a $9 savings.

OUTLAWD
Mon Sep 12th, 2011, 10:27 AM
still a full day slot to fill? I'll bite...PMed

Ghost
Mon Sep 12th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Waitlist/Tentative for Full Day, won't be able to confirm until date gets closer

Bueller
Mon Sep 12th, 2011, 12:19 PM
still a full day slot to fill? I'll bite...PMed
OK original list is full up, will PM all with PayPal info momentarily!

Bueller
Tue Sep 13th, 2011, 07:39 AM
Bump up!

Check PM's if you are on the list you should have received payment info :)

ian22
Tue Sep 13th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Paid...tks for the hook up, Bueller.

twitch
Tue Sep 13th, 2011, 04:36 PM
I would like to put my name in for a half day pass. I'm planning on coming in with Ian.

(just now figured out how change the icons in front of the title)

Ghost
Tue Sep 13th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Bump up!

Check PM's if you are on the list you should have received payment info :)

Do you think there'll be enough for another Full Day to start a wait list, or should I jump to a Half Day instead?

Bueller
Tue Sep 13th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Do you think there'll be enough for another Full Day to start a wait list, or should I jump to a Half Day instead?
Well since the the full day option was slow to fill and half day has a couple of "waiting" you would be the third so right there is a 3 punch card which is a 10% discount, or $81 ea.

I have not sent any waiting list peeps the paypal info until we are decided what their #'s will warrant.

ian22
Tue Sep 13th, 2011, 06:06 PM
I would actually like to change from a half day to a full day if at all possible. Was just thinking about it some more and found several reasons to do the full day. Most importantly I'm renting a trailer so I'll need to leave before 5 to return it and I don't want to just do a morning session as it'll be cooler in the morning. Bueller, I can pay you the difference or maybe I can work something out with HPR where I can pay an additional fee.

Bueller
Tue Sep 13th, 2011, 06:36 PM
You would need to check with Glenn on that, I think they allow an upgrade to a full day from a half day punch during the winter but no idea about summer.

ian22
Tue Sep 13th, 2011, 09:10 PM
I don't know his name on here. If not, then I'll just do the half day - no biggie.

twitch
Tue Sep 13th, 2011, 10:12 PM
I'll change my request for an all day lapper too. It'd be boring watching Ian on his ducs for half the day. :D

Ghost
Tue Sep 13th, 2011, 11:09 PM
I don't know his name on here. If not, then I'll just do the half day - no biggie.

Glen is Gecco on here, ask him, or maybe sell your half to someone & buy the full?

Bueller
Wed Sep 14th, 2011, 06:54 AM

I'll change my request for an all day lapper too. It'd be boring watching Ian on his ducs for half the day. :D
I can pull ian off of the original card and put both of you on the waiting list and change it to a full day, and if Ghost is in for a full day you would have enough for a 3 punch full day, it will run $135 ea.

I can then move Buddahson to the orig. card and he would be the only one left on the card if he didn't make the 26th so he can have the card to use at his convenience.

ian22
Wed Sep 14th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Great! Thanks Bueller...I'll take any discount I can get. I think the full day is gonna be the way to go for me this time.

buddahson
Wed Sep 14th, 2011, 10:17 PM
I can pull ian off of the original card and put both of you on the waiting list and change it to a full day, and if Ghost is in for a full day you would have enough for a 3 punch full day, it will run $135 ea.

I can then move Buddahson to the orig. card and he would be the only one left on the card if he didn't make the 26th so he can have the card to use at his convenience.

If you end up doing this, let me know and I'll buy in. I just don't want to make things any more difficult than they have to be.

Bueller
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 06:20 AM
Ok I have shuffled the lineup and PM'd the parties involved.

I am also waiting to hear from a couple of the peoples and sent you guys PM's also.
Hopefully we don't wait until the last minute to do this :)

buddahson
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 08:44 PM
Thanks, I'm in for the half day.

Ghost
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 09:10 PM
PM replied, let me know if everything's Ok on your end.

Thanks Bueller!

Bueller
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 06:46 AM
Ok, list is updated, we are almost there! Got a couple of echecks waiting to clear and a couple of people that are left to take care of their parts and we will be ready to go.

Slo
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 09:18 AM
If there is anyone else going that would like to pitch in for our barbeque/snacks out there, we have another thread going for it.

LINK (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=42415)

Ghost
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 10:03 AM
Is anyone getting a carport to share?

If someone gets one with electricity I'll borrow some tire warmers, but since I've no generator I won't bother bringing them if I'm just pitching a tent (so to speak :p )

Sully
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 10:20 AM
LMAO :spit:

Ghost
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 10:51 AM
LMAO :spit:

Hey, I don't see your name on the list, you coming out to play with us or am I pitching my tent alone (so to speak :lol: )?

Sully
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 11:25 AM
I would like to join you kids.. but my bike needs a ride.

Bueller
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 11:28 AM
Ok people everybody is paid up pending the eChecks clearing and that should be by the first of the week so I will wait until then to see if possibly 3 more full days want to join in as that would cut the second groups cost even more. ;)

Bueller
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 11:29 AM
I could probably get you into my rig.

Ghost
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 11:37 AM

I could probably get you into my rig.

C'mon Sully! ;)

Sully
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Ooooohhh tempting.. let me get back to you, Bueller :)

Ghost
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Ooooohhh tempting.. let me get back to you, Bueller :)

Do eet...

TorchRedCorvette
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Sully,

My trailer will hold two, and my other slot is still open... So if it would be a hassle or a tight squeeze for Bueller, your bike can snuggle with mine. :makeout:

buddahson
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 06:40 PM
Is anyone getting a carport to share?

If someone gets one with electricity I'll borrow some tire warmers, but since I've no generator I won't bother bringing them if I'm just pitching a tent (so to speak :p )

If the weather holds out I'll be there on the 26th and would be down to split a carport.

Ghost
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 09:20 PM
If the weather holds out I'll be there on the 26th and would be down to split a carport.

Ideally I'd like 4 people, with electricity it's $60 so 4 would make it $15 each. Otherwise I suppose we could just get the carport for $25, or I can probably borrow an EZ UP for $0 ;)

Really, I just want electricity for tire warmers, but if it's in the 80s not the 50s it may not matter much...

Guess we'll see, carports are rented at the track so we've time to figure it out...

tecknojoe
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 05:12 PM
If I can find trailer space with someone I'm in for a full day. Does anyone have room for an MRA corner worker??

OUTLAWD
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 05:28 PM
I'd be down to split some shade/power

Bueller
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 11:23 AM
If I can find trailer space with someone I'm in for a full day. Does anyone have room for an MRA corner worker??
I offered my spot to Sully earlier but I don't think she is going, or if she is Torch said she could haul her. So I would have a spot if you can get your bike to Aurora (Iliff and Peoria) Saturday or Sunday. I am only doing a half day but will be there all day.

tecknojoe
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 01:15 PM
I offered my spot to Sully earlier but I don't think she is going, or if she is Torch said she could haul her. So I would have a spot if you can get your bike to Aurora (Iliff and Peoria) Saturday or Sunday. I am only doing a half day but will be there all day.

That would be awesome. I'm sure I can find a way to get it out there during the weekend.

Bueller
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 01:31 PM
If you and two more want get in on a full day real quick like we can add it onto the present list and get a 6 punch and save everyone a little more $

I will try the MRA board.

Sully
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 01:33 PM

Yes, thanks Bueller, but I don't think I will be going :(

Bueller
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:10 PM
OK people, resurgent interest has us looking for either an additional 4 half day participants or 2 full day'rs. (As long as Joe is in for a full day)

If we get the 4 half days it will be the $77.40 ea. price, the two full days would be $132

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Yes, thanks Bueller, but I don't think I will be going :(

Don't make us beg. It's not pretty.

Bueller
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:14 PM
If that ain't confusing enough LMK :lol:

tecknojoe
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:21 PM
as an FYI to any potential late joiners: I'm definitely in now. Hopefully we can make another discount happen. If not, I'll still be out there

Bueller
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:24 PM
OK the echeck for the original card cleared and I just purchased that card!

Sully
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Don't make us beg. It's not pretty.

This I would like to see :eyebrows:... Dude, you just want someone else to pass or what??? :lol: I am trying to shuffle some things now.. :w00t: Just gotta make sure Mel still has room :shock:

Slo
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:36 PM
This I would like to see :eyebrows:... Dude, you just want someone else to pass or what??? :lol: I am trying to shuffle some things now.. :w00t: Just gotta make sure Mel still has room :shock:

C'mon CSC Social Butterfly!!!! This means we get to ride together????

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:40 PM
This I would like to see :eyebrows:... Dude, you just want someone else to pass or what??? :lol:

You know I'd never miss an opportunity to make a pass at you. :p

Bueller
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Alright, executive decision has us going with another 4 full and 4 half.

The full days are taken and 1 of the halves is spoken for. So lets get 3 more half day folks!

And now the original 3 full day guys that have paid will get $6ea. back!

Sully
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:58 PM
C'mon CSC Social Butterfly!!!! This means we get to ride together????

Like we can't ride together other than the track? :slap:

You know I'd never miss an opportunity to make a pass at you. :p

oh lawd... :lol: :drink:

Sully
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:59 PM
:yay: Bueller.. thanks for doing this! :applause: You 'da man! Come on people, do eeet! :lol:

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Like we can't ride together other than the track? :slap:

I dunno, can we? :p

oh lawd... :lol: :drink:

:D ;) :eyebrows:

OUTLAWD
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:37 PM
I am trying to shuffle some things now.. :w00t:

dooo eeeet!

Sully
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:18 PM
gahh.. ok... I'll go... ya'll just want to feel good about yourselves passing a slow poke :turtle: LOL..ok, I'll play along :lol:

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:19 PM
gahh.. ok... I'll go... ya'll just want to feel good about yourselves passing a slow poke :turtle: LOL..ok, I'll play along :lol:

Sweet. I love when Sully plays with us...:shock:

Sully
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:24 PM
:eyebrows: :makeout: ;) :bananna: :boobies:

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:25 PM
:eyebrows: :makeout: ;) :bananna: :boobies:

Precisely.

Sully
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Anyone down to share a carport .. no power needed?

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Anyone down to share a carport .. no power needed?

Check one of the ten other threads, or possibly this one, can't remember which, but I was trying to get 4 people (total) for a garage, possibly with power, but maybe not.

If you're interested we're at 3...

tecknojoe
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 07:45 PM
I might be interested. Donno if Bueller was looking to split shade as well. I'm warmerless so no power needed

Bueller
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:37 PM
I am just doing an ezup and no warmers, it's just a trackday so no need to go balls out on the first lap.

buddahson
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Check one of the ten other threads, or possibly this one, can't remember which, but I was trying to get 4 people (total) for a garage, possibly with power, but maybe not.

If you're interested we're at 3...

Outlawd said he'd be interested, as am I. So with Sully and yourself we have 4.

OUTLAWD
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 09:20 PM
i need the warmers for myself at 8 am...not the tires ;)

Sully
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 09:21 PM
Mel might want shade as well... Maybe we can use all of our EZ ups instead? 3 total I think

Reyven
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 10:37 PM
A guy in one of the other threads had said he was interested in shade, I told him we would go in, but have not heard back from him. So 2 more for shade, no power.

Ghost
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 10:00 AM
So what's our Carport total, and what's the Shade V Power breakdown?

Possibly:
Ghost
Outlawd
Buddahson
Reyven
Sully
Mel

I don't have an EZ UP, could probably borrow one, but that's a PITA compared to $7 for 1/4 of a shade-only carport ($25--right?).

I can skip the warmers, I wanted them for the 50* temps, but...meh...I'd have to borrow them as well, and if we can't get 4 who want/need power then shade might be easiest at this point...

We'll need folding chairs, my Sports Authority ones are dying, even the zip ties holding one together are about to give up...

Sully
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 10:30 AM
I agree, I would much rather just pay $X for shade rather than fight with an EX UP... :dunno:.. whatever works.. I have 2 camp chairs with really sweet cup holders! :lol:

Reyven
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 11:04 AM
So what's our Carport total, and what's the Shade V Power breakdown?

Possibly:
Ghost
Outlawd
Buddahson
Reyven
Sully
Mel

I don't have an EZ UP, could probably borrow one, but that's a PITA compared to $7 for 1/4 of a shade-only carport ($25--right?).

I can skip the warmers, I wanted them for the 50* temps, but...meh...I'd have to borrow them as well, and if we can't get 4 who want/need power then shade might be easiest at this point...

We'll need folding chairs, my Sports Authority ones are dying, even the zip ties holding one together are about to give up...

We are only in need of shade, neither of us has warmers.

Bueller
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 12:11 PM
Still looking for 3 half day people, the card can be used @ the October 9 day if people want to get a price break for that day.

Slo
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 12:17 PM
I am in for shade if anyone will share.... I don't have an eazy up

Ghost
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 12:33 PM
I agree, I would much rather just pay $X for shade rather than fight with an EX UP... :dunno:.. whatever works.. I have 2 camp chairs with really sweet cup holders! :lol:

We are only in need of shade, neither of us has warmers.

I am in for shade if anyone will share.... I don't have an eazy up

Well, if I go in with you 3 then that's 4 for Shade only (and Slo's my ride so pitting together makes the most sense :) ).

Still have Buddahson and Outlawd Looking For More for Power + Shade, right?

Reyven
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 12:48 PM
Well, if I go in with you 3 then that's 4 for Shade only (and Slo's my ride so pitting together makes the most sense :) ).

Still have Buddahson and Outlawd Looking For More for Power + Shade, right?

I am speaking for 2 of us though. Count me as 2 in your head :)

Ghost
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 12:48 PM
I am speaking for 2 of us though. Count me as 2 in your head :)

I can't count that high in my head. :p

So, we have:

Ghost
Slo
Sully
Reyven
Reyven's +1
Buddahson
Outlawd

we just need 1 more for 2 car ports...

Reyven
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 12:49 PM
I can't count that high in my head. :p

We're all in trouble then

Ghost
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 12:50 PM
We're all in trouble then

Fingers & toes, we're good to 20... :lol:

Sully
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 01:17 PM
For now, add Mel to the list and I will double check with her to see if she's in for shade :)

Sully
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 01:22 PM
Mel is in for shade, so we're a full 8 peeps.

On another note... What bike prep needs to be done for lapping days?

rybo
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 01:24 PM
Mel is in for shade, so we're a full 8 peeps.

On another note... What bike prep needs to be done for lapping days?

Typical trackday prep -

water only in the radiator
taped over or folded in mirrors

I don't think HPR makes you tape up the lights, but you should disconnect or tape up the brake light

s

Sully
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 02:17 PM
Thanks Scott :up: I'll be good to go! :w00t:

OUTLAWD
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 02:28 PM
I will make the call on if i am coughing up $40 for power when I get there...I'm OK with covering all of it, but if someone else want to chip in, sweet.

I guess I should take my mirrors off...:lol:

Slo
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 03:15 PM
Dave, what's the total on shade/power? I may be able to pitch in for power as well.

OUTLAWD
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 03:31 PM
IIRC $60 for shade/power, $25 for shade only

Confirmed

http://highplainsraceway.com/pdf/HPR-RV-Rental-Policies.pdf

Slo
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 03:44 PM
Alright, if you don't mind sharing, I can pitch in for shade/power. :)

Reyven
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 03:52 PM
Alright, if you don't mind sharing, I can pitch in for shade/power. :)

want to go with 4, we will pay for half of what shade should be, then you and dave can split the difference between the 2 of you? So, about $24 for each of you and 13 for my half?

sneakyhonda
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 04:14 PM
can I get on the waiting list for half day as well....

Bueller
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 04:25 PM
can I get on the waiting list for half day as well....
No need to wait there are 3 spots open, PM incoming.

Ghost
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 04:29 PM
Ok, so Outlaw, Slo & Rey + 1 in one (possibly with power) & me, Sully, Buddhason & Mel in the other (shade only)?

Reyven
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 04:32 PM
Ok, so Outlaw, Slo & Rey + 1 in one (possibly with power) & me, Sully, Buddhason & Mel in the other (shade only)?

sounds right :) unless someone else wants dibs on proximity to dave and slo. But, I'm the one with the cookies, so you should be fighting over me :devious:

Ghost
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 04:37 PM
sounds right :) unless someone else wants dibs on proximity to dave and slo. But, I'm the one with the cookies, so you should be fighting over me :devious:

Cookies!

Double dark chocolate? I'd kill for that...

sneakyhonda
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 04:48 PM
I'm in =)

sneakyhonda
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 04:48 PM
let me know what to bring for the BBQ =)

Ghost
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 04:50 PM

Check the other thread, or the Other, Other Thread, not sure which, but you'll find it in the Social Forum, I think. With more people maybe more snacks? Or food or...hell if I know...ask Rey...

Reyven
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 08:35 PM

Check the other thread, or the Other, Other Thread, not sure which, but you'll find it in the Social Forum, I think. With more people maybe more snacks? Or food or...hell if I know...ask Rey...

Ask Rey..... ha ha. This is supposed to be Slo's baby to nurse.

I think we have the main stuff covered, I can't find the thread to let you know for sure, but will continue to look for it Meats, buns, dessert, drinks for sure. So, yeah, maybe some snack stuff. Chips, crackers, cheese? Idk. My goal is the cookies.

Ghost, I dont have double chocolate on the list, would you settle for monster or PB chocolate chip? And I'm a little concerned about the 'killing for' part. They are to die for, but I didnt think we were getting literal.

edit: http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=42415 looks like a few snacks are on call, but nothing specific. Plates and utensils are on order.

I do not see napkins or condiments mentioned, though Ghost is supposed to bring pickles IIRC. (btw, the ovals or the stackers would win you extra cookies :D just sayin......)

edit x2: if anyone gets lost on things, it looks like Slo linked both the other threads in his sig. at least one of the two of us has brains.

Ghost
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 09:27 PM
Ghost, I dont have double chocolate on the list, would you settle for monster or PB chocolate chip? And I'm a little concerned about the 'killing for' part. They are to die for, but I didnt think we were getting literal.

edit: http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=42415 looks like a few snacks are on call, but nothing specific. Plates and utensils are on order.

I do not see napkins or condiments mentioned, though Ghost is supposed to bring pickles IIRC. (btw, the ovals or the stackers would win you extra cookies :D just sayin......)

Not sure what Monster cookies are, but I'll...maim for them?

I'm bringing pickles and ketchup/mustard so condiments should be covered...

Sully
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 09:48 PM
I can bring napkins and something else.. maybe fruit/veggies.. depends how much time I have this wkend.

Bueller
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 06:11 AM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=42415

Can you people take this picnic convo over to this thread?
I am trying to set up the card buy in here and everytime you post about cookies and ketchup I get a notification and have to come and check it out incase it actually has something to do with the lapper cards.
Thank you, and get the fuck off my lawn! :)

Bueller
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 06:12 AM
PM'd meetup info to all concerned.

OUTLAWD
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 07:41 AM
PM'd meetup info to all concerned.

your pm included no important things, i.e. shade and cookies... ;)

also, looks like I'll have a +1, but since she never checks the board, she can find her own shade

Bueller
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 08:35 AM
your pm included no important things, i.e. shade and cookies... ;)

also, looks like I'll have a +1, but since she never checks the board, she can find her own shade

Does she need a spot on the card, 1/2 day?

OUTLAWD
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 08:36 AM
she reg'd on the HPR site I think a while back

twitch
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 12:06 PM
Any way to swing another Full Day spot? My Bro is going out next Monday with us and it'd be cool if we could get him in with us.

ock1
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 03:32 PM
Any way to swing another Full Day spot? My Bro is going out next Monday with us and it'd be cool if we could get him in with us.

I could also do full day, I'll just sign myself up on HPR's site Sunday if we can't find 2 other guys. I held off signing up earlier because a recruiter 2 weeks ago asked if I was available immediately, still no job.

Bueller
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 03:39 PM
2 half day spots left, that's it. Too late to do anything else, I am already holding the bag on 2 unfilled (unpaid) spots.

Bueller
Sat Sep 24th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Second card is purchased and ready to go!

2 spots left........$77.40 to do a half day! That's $12.60 off of regular price and $22.60 off of the walkup price!!!!!

Even if you used 2 half days to do a full day this would still be $5 cheaper than the full day walk up price. :idea:

Ghost
Sat Sep 24th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Second card is purchased and ready to go!

2 spots left........$77.40 to do a half day! That's $12.60 off of regular price and $22.60 off of the walkup price!!!!!

Even if you used 2 half days to do a full day this would still be $5 cheaper than the full day walk up price. :idea:

And we have cookies & food!

(that we're not supposed to mention here but maybe it'll convince someone who's on the fence?)

Weather should be perfect, don't let this one pass you by!

(and don't leave Bueller holding the bag--someone buy these punches & come play with us!)

Bueller
Sat Sep 24th, 2011, 12:03 PM
I am not too worried about the other 2 punches, I am pretty sure I can sell them for the Oct. 9 (Sunday) date or sell one and use the other :) but this one would be the ideal social get together day, and there will be plenty of people to get some help from too.

Bueller
Sun Sep 25th, 2011, 08:02 AM
There is a drop out so back up to 3 halfday spots open. There are 3 motorcycle days in October that these can be used at.
Monday October 3, SUNDAY October 9 and Monday the 17th.

If you were planning on doing one or more of these, here is a cheap way to get out there!

I will probably use 1 on the 9th but if someone wants them all I would rather sell them as I shouldn't be spending the $ :)

Ghost
Sun Sep 25th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Bueller, we pay for carports at the track at the day of the event, right?

Bueller
Sun Sep 25th, 2011, 12:13 PM
yes

Bueller
Mon Sep 26th, 2011, 05:48 AM
Ditch work come out and ride! You can get packed up and be there for the afternoon session. I have 3 spots on the card. $77.50!