PDA

View Full Version : Work on Sunday, Ride on Monday 9/12

spdu4ia
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 05:28 AM
I cant ride this weekend but i'm off Monday, got the bike back together and want to put some miles on it. Plan to take a little ride out from COS to woodland park/deckers (Edit: staying away from deckers for now, route change) and back around lunch on monday. Anyone is welcome to join. Will be a relaxing monday morning ride.

Where: Rudy's BBQ parking lot
When: 9/12 meet at 0900, KSU at 0930

post in here so I know who i'm waiting for since i'm early for everything.

:hibye:

aerofaze
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Can't make it Monday, Travis. Sorry :(.

Btw, saw your old Aprilia last night. It's HOT (and so is the rider who bought it from you).

Come out to the Woodmen Hooters on Thursday for Bike Night (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=608350#post608350)!

Ninja2
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Travis, unfortunately, I cannot make it either. Hope all is well. I am glad you're out riding again.

Yeah, that bike is HOT, and it has the official Hooters colors.:lol:

Depths_of_Mind
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 11:15 PM
May or may not be in, BUT be carefull on the newly paved part go deckers. There is MASS ammounts of gravel in the center of each lane (especially in the corners) and blends in with the surrounding road. Just a heads up is all, this was as of 2 weeks ago.

spdu4ia
Sat Sep 10th, 2011, 03:56 AM
well in that case I may change up the route. Thanks for the heads up!

HA glad you girls enjoyed it, each other? what? ;)

aerofaze
Sat Sep 10th, 2011, 06:10 PM
HA glad you girls enjoyed it, each other? what? ;)

You wish. :D

Anyway, did a one-way through Deckers from WP this morning: there is still some sand and gravel in the center of the lanes in certain areas, and gravel in the two super tight S-curves on the way up to Deckers, but it's all manageable if you remain aware. Other than that, I it was still fun!

But then again, I was riding more slowly today than normal.

It was super nice out!

Depths_of_Mind
Sun Sep 11th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Tentative in

Depths_of_Mind
Mon Sep 12th, 2011, 08:27 AM
OK.. i'm in... will be there around 9...... well..that was a bust.. all no-shows.

FZjake719
Mon Sep 12th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Wish I had seen this earlier than just now, I wouldve called off work!

Come out to the Woodmen Hooters on Thursday for Bike Night (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=608350#post608350)!

My roomie is a Hooters girl, keeps trying to get me to come up with my bike on Thurs for bike night. The thing is, after living with and dating a few Hooters girls, I find them ALL somewhat annoying and a tad nuts/insane...

spdu4ia
Tue Sep 13th, 2011, 04:38 AM
DAMN Sorry mate. I had to have my jeep towed to the dealer unexpectedly yesterday morning. It was not a good day.

I'll make it up to you later this week. tell me where to meet you and don't show up as payback ok?

Depths_of_Mind
Tue Sep 13th, 2011, 04:54 AM
LOL.. I was begining to wonder if something actually happened as you hadn't responded back up. Glad everything is alright.. at least mostly. Blech, rest of the week looks LAME for riding too :(