PDA

View Full Version : Interstate Honda

OUTLAWD
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Just wanted to share a positive experience I had at Interstate Honda this morning.

I set out this morning planning on running around to every dealer up in/near Ft. Fun looking for some sort of tank/tail bag for the gixxer. I needed this bag for this weekend, so there was no time for shopping around, price checking or research. I figured I would start at Interstate Honda, and work my way south until I found something decent. The number I had in my head that I did not really want to exceed was ~$60.

I walk into Interstate, and they have a small Ogio display, but no tank bags...they do have a decent looking tail bag though. One of the guys on the floor asks if I need any help, and tells me that I can take the bag out into the parking lot to see if it fits the way I want. He ventures out into the lot with me and makes sure I'll be able to get it mounted as we BS about the bike. Everything looks great, plus its an Ogio, which is quality gear with a lifetime warranty. Best of all, it rings up at $59.95...which ends up being cheaper than any of the .com's I checked when I got home. I went out to the parking lot, mounted it to the bike, and was on my merry way.

Satisfied Customer :up:

SouthPaw
Sat Sep 10th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Glad you had a good expereince. I will hopefully be a new customer to them as some of the other parts places around her are ridiculous. Always get attitude, promised dates that parts don't show up, and I even had to pay extra after I prepaid for a part that they said the price went up... after I had paid for it before hand.