PDA

View Full Version : Soo who's is the mood to bring grim some water?

grim
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 03:42 PM
So my work truck broke down...it's a big ford f650 which requires a big ass tow truck to haul it. I'm gonna be stuck here for awhile and I'm fuckin thirsty lol so anyone out there in the mood to go on a quick ride and bring me small bottle of water? It would be pretty awesome of you, you could say it was your one good deed of the year, and I would be very grateful. I'm literally 3 minutes from performance cycle.

Nooch
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 03:51 PM
3 minutes from performance cycle? Is this like a treasure hunt where we get a clue and have to find you in the vicinity? I s'pose a big F650 would be a decent giveaway.

grim
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Lol the exact address is 2051 s Sherman st Denver co

grim
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 03:55 PM
The game where's grim would get boring and people would get mad pretty fast!

Nooch
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Riding to Sherman St might incite the same reaction lol...but I happen to work a few miles down Evans. I might be up for some shenanigans.

grim
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Well ya can't miss me I just chillin on the bed of the big ass truck with cones around it.

Ted
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 04:05 PM
I totally would (in exchange for cookies of course), but i am in Boulder !

Nooch
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 04:15 PM
for cookies of course

Wait, there's cookies? No one said anything about cookies. This changes everything.

grim
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 04:32 PM
I totally would (in exchange for cookies of course), but i am in Boulder !

I actually have cookies at my shop where my motorcycle is which is my transportation home!

rfranks303
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 04:56 PM
On the way I'm on 12th and sherman head home in 5 mn

grim
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Tow is here I'm all good thanks bro

rfranks303
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 05:03 PM
This still counts as a good deed right?

grim
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 05:19 PM
It counts as intent to perform a good deed lol

Nooch
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Lol no wonder I couldn't find you. Just got to your location but thought I was crazy lol. And now people are on their front porches looking at this crazy guy texting on his still-running motorcycle! Oh well, guess I'll head to Wash Park and drink my water lol!

rfranks303
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Lame

grim
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Lol no wonder I couldn't find you. Just got to your location but thought I was crazy lol. And now people are on their front porches looking at this crazy guy texting on his still-running motorcycle! Oh well, guess I'll head to Wash Park and drink my water lol!

Thank you Nooch that's very nice of you and don't worry those same people were looking at me for 2 straight hours like WTF is this asswad doing?

Nooch
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Thank you Nooch that's very nice of you and don't worry those same people were looking at me for 2 straight hours like WTF is this asswad doing?

No worries man, I planned to ride a bit after work anyway. Figured I stood a good chance of getting there after the tow truck lol!

WolFeYeZ
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 08:09 PM
If only I was in Denver Grim, I live about a mile from there :P Sorry though, currently 3k miles away X.x

Slo
Fri Sep 9th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Sorry man...didnt see this earlier....would have brought out some water