GD

salsashark
Mon Sep 12th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Nice!

Remind me NEVER to take the multi-strudel out with you crazies :D

Sean
Mon Sep 12th, 2011, 04:47 PM
Looks like a good day at the office to me. :hump:

Didn't anyone ever tell you, never follow a 950 down the trail? Chances are, they're crazy. And especially a 950S! Those guys pay extra for the suspension, for a reason. I know, I've tried to ride with them. :lol:

Glad I didn't take Angela Mosquito Pass. Looks fun to me, but I wouldn't have gotten laid for a month. Your F800 will be much happier in dirt if you have a TKC on the front and a Heidenau k60/Mefo super explorer on back.

Bashed
Mon Sep 12th, 2011, 08:54 PM
the start of Mosquito...."Scott you will drop your bike" ...dually noted, thanks
http://60pan.smugmug.com/Other/My-Smug-Mug/i-dVp2w7t/0/L/1st-dirt-001-L.jpg

dangit

Good God man, ain't that a new Beemer?
I warned you about Mosquito.
Don't feel bad, I tipped the ADVStrom over placing the ADVrider tag up there.
We need to hook up and ride, you look like you have the same adgenda as myself, find some out of the way places to explore.
I just need to get this cast off my wrist first, it's coming off next week.
I am trying to make the Fall Colors tour over on ADV the weekend after next hooking up near Steamboat.
I will probably do a day ride or two with that crew then head out southbound over to the Alpine Loop for a day. Hope the damage is minimal.
Peace Bash

Sean
Tue Sep 13th, 2011, 08:01 PM
I am trying to make the Fall Colors tour over on ADV the weekend after next hooking up near Steamboat.
I will probably do a day ride or two with that crew then head out southbound over to the Alpine Loop for a day.
Bash, I'm hoping to make this too. I'll probably get up there Thursday night, but I'll have to split on Saturday morning.

Scott, you should come ride if you can. should be a lot of dirt and a lot of beer. :up: