PDA

View Full Version : mustang in th 5s! 1/4 mile!!!!!!!!!!

derekm
Wed Sep 14th, 2011, 09:49 PM
http://youtu.be/WDGuXcryf4M

Wrider
Wed Sep 14th, 2011, 10:57 PM
I always laugh when people call these cars by the cars the plastic body is molded/stickered to look like. It's in no way shape or form a Mustang. From the frame to the engine to the tranny to everything else, it's all either custom built or sourced and then built up. Specs on this one are a 632 CI twin turbo custom built motor, with a PowerGlide transmission, and a custom frame.

That's not to take away from it's accomplishments though! Building a car to run under 6 seconds while still being a "doorslammer" is absolutely impressive!

Ezzzzy1
Wed Sep 14th, 2011, 11:38 PM
I always laugh when people call these cars by the cars the plastic body is molded/stickered to look like. It's in no way shape or form a Mustang. From the frame to the engine to the tranny to everything else, it's all either custom built or sourced and then built up. Specs on this one are a 632 CI twin turbo custom built motor, with a PowerGlide transmission, and a custom frame.

That's not to take away from it's accomplishments though! Building a car to run under 6 seconds while still being a "doorslammer" is absolutely impressive!

You know your shit. I love when people know what they are talking about!

I have driven a 9+ second car and that is no joke and NOT easy to accomplish. Under five is amazing, most cars on the road cant even get to 60 mph that fast!!!