PDA

View Full Version : Verizon

t_jolt
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Anyone work for them here? Have some questions about plans etc. Im tired of having sprint.

Thanks
Tyrel

Wheezy
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 02:56 PM
I switched to Verizon and have had nothing but trouble.

Devaclis
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 03:01 PM
I thinkg The_Stig used to work for them. Dallas.

mdub
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 03:33 PM
what eva you do don't get Cricket.

Keyser Soze
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 03:39 PM
I switched to Verizon and have had nothing but trouble.

Aside from my Thunderbolt issues, I've had no issues with VZW. Awesome coverage, unlimited data, and best of all they have the biggest corp. discounts for my company :lol:

JustSomeDude
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 03:56 PM
Aside from my Thunderbolt issues, I've had no issues with VZW. Awesome coverage, unlimited data, and best of all they have the biggest corp. discounts for my company :lol:

Switched from ATT to VZW in March for the 4G, unlimited data before it was eliminated, and the TBolt. Love it all so far!

KS - what kinda issue you having with the T-bolt?

Wheezy
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 04:01 PM
I have the Charge and it sucks.

Keyser Soze
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Switched from ATT to VZW in March for the 4G, unlimited data before it was eliminated, and the TBolt. Love it all so far!

KS - what kinda issue you having with the T-bolt?

It wasnt holding a data connection in my apartment 5 blocks from the tower. I have the Charge now. This phone blows.

Wrider
Thu Sep 15th, 2011, 11:16 PM
I tend to like Verizon. Better service than most other companies in similar areas in my experience. Don't have a data package (I'm stuck with an old-ass EnV3 still), so I can't speak to that, but I do like it overall.

modette99
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Have had Verizon since 2000, before that I had Airtouch which Verizon bought. I have always had great customer service when calling....int he store it is hit and miss.

Their website tends to have better pricing then the stores also the stores don't always carry all the phones and they can not get them. I remember asking about a certain phone I was looking at, went to the store and asked and she avoided my phone questions...I then said bluntly, look I am looking for this certain phone its on Verizon's site you got it or not. Then that's when she told me, well we don't carry everything the Verizon site has or can we get it...plus their pricing was totally different.

Come to think of it almost every phone I have got has been through Verizon Online. Quick shipping, and helpful if you need to call them. I got my Motorola V60 way back in the store when they came out. I forget the price but I was to get a $100 back with rebate...forgot about it, mailed it in late...it was about 6 months later and said hey I never got my rebate...right there on the spot they credited my account $100...week later I got a check in the mail from Verizon for the $100...so I doubled dipped...hahahaha Like I said no problems ever, when we moved out here I called to complain about the single not being strong at my house, week later they did something with the tower because I have had perfect connections ever since. They even called me and asked if things were better.

It's why we don't change companies.

Devaclis
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Anyone work for them here? Have some questions about plans etc. Im tired of having sprint.

Thanks
Tyrel

^^^This

powers
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 03:01 PM
I have been a customer for 5+ years and never had a problem. I have always had coverage in the mountains were Sprint phones had no bars at all.