PDA

View Full Version : HPR Open Lapping October 8/9

The GECCO
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Hello Race Fans!

It's my pleasure to announce that time has come available for **WEEKEND** Open Lapping at High Plains Raceway on October 8th and 9th.

Saturday, October 8th will be Cars Only
Sunday, October 9th will be Motorcycles Only
(The previously scheduled Motorcycles Only day on Friday, October 7th has been canceled)

There's another special twist to these days - participants will have the opportunity to run on THREE DIFFERENT track configurations in the same day! Here's how the schedule will run for both days:

8am - 10am: Full Course
10am - 12pm: West Course
Lunch
1pm - 3pm: North Course
3pm - 5pm: Full Course

Signing up ahead of time via the HPR website HERE (http://www.highplainsraceway.com/lapping-days.html) still saves $10 compared to paying at the track so get signed up early and we'll see you at the track!

Cornfed
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 07:48 AM
So I saw the email and was pumped for another track day I dont have to get time off of work for. I went to the HPR site to preregister when I realize, that is my wedding anniversary and there is no way she is going to let me/us celebrate our first anniversary at HPR. Son of a ........!!!!

Ghost
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 10:08 AM
So I saw the email and was pumped for another track day I dont have to get time off of work for. I went to the HPR site to preregister when I realize, that is my wedding anniversary and there is no way she is going to let me/us celebrate our first anniversary at HPR. Son of a ........!!!!

Get her a bike and drag her out there!

(...or...get a divorce? :p)

flyingmonkey
Sat Sep 17th, 2011, 12:03 AM

talk about bad timing.

Well I am definately in for that sunday.

sbgixxer
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 12:41 AM
I'll be on board too...unless weather threatens to ruin it. If it looks questionable, I'm going for the 3rd instead.