PDA

View Full Version : TFOG - Great Experience, Highly Recommend!

MetaLord 9
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Took the Ninja into Jim at TFOG for valves and he did an awesome job! Not only that, he took a couple of extra minutes out of his day to make sure that something completely unrelated (and probably MY fault) got taken care of and fixed before I got on the road.

Jim's always been straight with me about what's going on with the bike, what needs to be replaced, what could be replaced, and what I will eventually have to replace. He worked with me on my schedule as well. On top of that the whole thing ended up being more than $80 cheaper than I expected!

Well done Jim, I'm already recommending you to a friend of mine :D

JohnEffinK
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 08:44 AM
+1. Jim hooked me up with a super deal on a cardo scala set for my trip to AK in June.

John

Sean
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 08:57 AM
My friend was shopping around for a certain dual sport tire and I told him to call Jim. Jim said he was adding 20% to the cost because the guy knew me*, but it was still much cheaper than anywhere else. Plus, TFOG mounted the tire off the bike while he waited. No other place was going to do that. My friend was super impressed (in spite of Jim's bad jokes*) and said that TFOG will be the first place he calls from now on.

* this is a joke :)

Nick_Ninja
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Hey Jim!!!

Can you hook me up with a set of these?????? :silly:

Michelin Pilot City 700c

http://www.biketiresdirect.com/productimages/images450/mipc72-1.jpg

Sean
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Can you hook me up with a set of these?????? :silly:
They might fit on the KLR!

Devaclis
Fri Sep 16th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Jim is mean, creepy, and the dude is RUDE!!! My kind of peeps :)