PDA

View Full Version : Melvin will get ya

Jesterbass21
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 08:03 AM
I want everyone to know about melvin. the central city cop. Watch out cuz this 6 foot 1 inch man with a badge has a hardon for sport bikes. He told me himself that "you people" come thru "my street" at a hundred miles per hour. He pulled me over for my plate being improperly mounted. not that it wasn't visible, but that it was mounted where he doesn't think it should be mounted. Just a warning for all.

Swift
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Ill beat his ass like a spider monkey if he comes near me.

Bueller
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 02:34 PM
This I would like to see

bornwildnfree
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Well, at least you didn't get strip searched LOL.

brennahm
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Did you get a ticket?

Bueller
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Did you get a ticket?
Go read his ride thread, more good stuff over there. lol

UglyDogRacing
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 03:02 PM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=42556&page=3

madvlad

Do not do that, I repeat do not do that lol

This I would like to see

I see failure to its best lol

Ghost
Did you get a ticket?

Go read his ride thread, more good stuff over there. lol

Cliff's Notes: Bike impounded for not having a license.

brennahm
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 03:18 PM
^AHAAHAHAHHHAAAAAA!!!

Those damn cops stopping sportbikes for no reason...good gawd. I'll have to go read that thread.

deadline
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 03:27 PM
I think I met a guy named Melvin or Martin about a month ago in a bar downtown. He was black, about my height(6'2"), in late 30s-early 40s. Found him hitting on my girl when I came from the restroom. Told me he was a cop. Plus he had another business on the side, but I forgot what it was.

He didn't leave a bad impression on me, but then again.. he was drinking and hanging out and not arresting me.

Can it be the same person?

Jesterbass21
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 03:28 PM
damn ghost I didnt know your name was cliff ha ha

Jesterbass21
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 03:29 PM
I think I met a guy named Melvin or Martin about a month ago in a bar downtown. He was black, about my height(6'2"), in late 30s-early 40s. Found him hitting on my girl when I came from the restroom. Told me he was a cop. Plus he had another business on the side, but I forgot what it was.

He didn't leave a bad impression on me, but then again.. he was drinking and hanging out and not arresting me.

Can it be the same person?

thats him that was melvin.

Jmetz
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 03:38 PM
I was at the Bronco game last monday night and there was a tall black guy in front of me. I over heard him telling 2 kids that santa and the tooth fairy didn't exist. Then he took their candy. I'm pretty sure I heard someone call him Melvin.

UglyDogRacing
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 03:40 PM
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/323/8/c/Melvin_The_Superhero_by_DanDav87.jpg

Jesterbass21
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 03:58 PM
LMFAO that was him that was him he said he was at a broncos game lol

deadline
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 04:16 PM
Melvin and the dictionary!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=melvin

TinkerinWstuff
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 04:31 PM
http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/This-Thread-Delivers/1/thread-delivers.jpg

Jesterbass21
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 04:36 PM
oh my god I am laughing so hard at the melvin dictionary lol I needed a good laugh thanks guys

mdub
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 04:53 PM
damn ghost I didnt know your name was cliff ha ha

at least its not Gary......heehheehhe

But call me lucky...i have my plate at a 22.5 degree angle tuck tight above my rear wheel...No light too.

Call me Barry haahahaahhhh

TinkerinWstuff
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 05:06 PM
http://whitetrashrepairs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/743.jpg

Scatterbrain
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 06:12 PM
That's BS. Sometimes they are just looking for anything to bust people on. Hope karma gets him.

Ghost
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 06:16 PM
That's BS. Sometimes they are just looking for anything to bust people on.

Yes, like busting people for riding only on a permit without their chaperone.

Hope karma gets him.

For doing his job...albeit, the walking to CC was kinda lame, but incurring the wrath of the cops always sucks and is wholly at your own risk.

Jesterbass21
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Yes, like busting people for riding only on a permit without their chaperone.

he wouldnt have known if he didnt pull me over for b.s.

For doing his job...albeit, the walking to CC was kinda lame, but incurring the wrath of the cops always sucks and is wholly at your own risk.

prejudices suck ghost however they are all around. the wrath of cops you say.... why are we held to a different standard than they are? they can park in a no parking area 20 feet from an empty parking space to go in and get something to eat because they are lazy? drive the wrong way down a one way because they didnt want to go around the block? Does wearing a badge make the rules not apply to someone? because after pulling me over for a b.s. stop "the licence plate not the fact that I am riding on a permit" this dickhead did both of those things.

It is the fact of the matter.

Ghost
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 06:40 PM
he wouldnt have known if he didnt pull me over for b.s.

You're missing the point--a) never give cops a reason to pull you over, b) be sure all your shit is straight in case they do pull you over.

Ride with the expectation that cops are out to "get you" if you must, but they're not--they're out to get everyone/anyone they can and if you give them an excuse/reason to stop you and they get the chance, then they will...it's their job and it's how their town/county/state makes money.

If you had your license you may well have gotten either a warning or a ticket for the improper plate and that's it since that's all he could get you for--instead you chose to ride on a permit, expecting someone you didn't know to stick around, and you got burned.

We all risk tickets whenever we don't strictly adhere to posted limits or DYP or whatever else, that's part of (most people's) riding risks, and maybe the cop's attitude sucks, maybe he's after bikes, but you set yourself up for it...

Bueller
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Cops pull people over all the time on trivial things in order to make contact and check their DL, registration, insurance and DUI. If you are riding on a permit you need to have a licensed rider with you at all times, from the time you get on the bike to when you park it. And that rider would need to know that. You got nailed plain and simple, you took the chance, you lost. Most people know that there are certain areas or roads where there is little tolerance for sport bikes because the cheese dicks have worn out our welcome. CCPW is one of them, I don't like that road because it really isn't that fun unless you are hauling ass. Cops get sick and tired of the stupid behavior and they create these no tolerance zones and the constant and decisive enforcement keeps the bullshit to a minimum. We used to enjoy the hell out of P2P before Gilpin started cracking down. Now I don't like to spend much time up there, I have never received a ticket but they have made an impression on me. My guess is you won't be riding alone on a permit alone again?

Ghost
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 07:25 PM
We used to enjoy the hell out of P2P before Gilpin started cracking down.

Everywhere's cracking down, and everyone in a cage is calling in everything they see bikes do wrong--so we're running out of places to ride...and with more stupidity comes more crackdowns and more justification of Zero Tolerance zones...vicious circle and we're on the losing end.

Bueller
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 07:39 PM
So true, you can have fun in the turns without drawing a ton of attention if play it smart. And if you have a need to push it to the limit all the time, you can do it in a controlled environment.

Jesterbass21
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Cops pull people over all the time on trivial things in order to make contact and check their DL, registration, insurance and DUI. If you are riding on a permit you need to have a licensed rider with you at all times, from the time you get on the bike to when you park it. And that rider would need to know that. You got nailed plain and simple, you took the chance, you lost. Most people know that there are certain areas or roads where there is little tolerance for sport bikes because the cheese dicks have worn out our welcome. CCPW is one of them, I don't like that road because it really isn't that fun unless you are hauling ass. Cops get sick and tired of the stupid behavior and they create these no tolerance zones and the constant and decisive enforcement keeps the bullshit to a minimum. We used to enjoy the hell out of P2P before Gilpin started cracking down. Now I don't like to spend much time up there, I have never received a ticket but they have made an impression on me. My guess is you won't be riding alone on a permit alone again?

I understand that. this is the reason I was giving the warning. unfortunately I am not as eliquent as you ha ha. I still think it was a B.S. traffic stop but what can I do? warn my buddies get my endorsment back and keep riding.

Jesterbass21
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Everywhere's cracking down, and everyone in a cage is calling in everything they see bikes do wrong--so we're running out of places to ride...and with more stupidity comes more crackdowns and more justification of Zero Tolerance zones...vicious circle and we're on the losing end.

I was thinking about this and heres the funny part. do you think that if everyone rode motorcycles instead of drove cars that the speed limit would be higher????

mdub
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 07:43 PM
probably in another dimension....just have to keep your nose clean....in a weird way gotta sync into your spidey sense when you ride.

Ghost
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 07:45 PM
I was thinking about this and heres the funny part. do you think that if everyone rode motorcycles instead of drove cars that the speed limit would be higher????

No, because it's not really the vehicles, it's the Lowest Common Denominator that screws us--and that's idiot drivers.

Most cars can do more than the posted limits without really pushing it, yet you'll always have some idiot in the most capable car possible who can't keep from wrecking it.

Plus, safety isn't the only factor with speed limits, sometimes it is intentionally low for noise and/or to divert traffic onto other roads.

When e470 went in, stop lights and lower speed limits came in on alternate routes so more people would use the toll road...

It'd be nice to have higher limits for more capable drivers, like a tiered license system (as both pilots and other countries have) and you could even charge $500/yr or whatever for a higher-level license...Brock Yates has been spooging on about this idea for decades--and as good and sensible as it is, it'll never happen...

Jesterbass21
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 07:50 PM
No, because it's not really the vehicles, it's the Lowest Common Denominator that screws us--and that's idiot drivers.

Most cars can do more than the posted limits without really pushing it, yet you'll always have some idiot in the most capable car possible who can't keep from wrecking it.

Plus, safety isn't the only factor with speed limits, sometimes it is intentionally low for noise and/or to divert traffic onto other roads.

When e470 went in, stop lights and lower speed limits came in on alternate routes so more people would use the toll road...

It'd be nice to have higher limits for more capable drivers, like a tiered license system (as both pilots and other countries have) and you could even charge $500/yr or whatever for a higher-level license...Brock Yates has been spooging on about this idea for decades--and as good and sensible as it is, it'll never happen...

Holy Poop batwing mamma that would be freaking awesome. then again I would probably take the class for the higher speeds and forget to get the endorsment on my licence :banghead: and be right back where I am now ha ha

TinkerinWstuff
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 10:11 PM
I had a bad feeling and stayed off the road until I had my M

Then I got pulled over the very day I got my endorsement.

turns out I was pulled over for going too slow. The light was burned out in my speedo and I was taking it easy through town because I knew the cops liked to sit there. Well he got me for doing 15 in a 25 and he thought it was odd that a bike would be going less than the speed limit figuring I was a drunk for sure.

Nice guy and we had a good chat.

Jesterbass21
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 10:19 PM
well its a good thing he got ya for going to slow huh. wouldnt want anyone to die at 15 mph. now while he was pulling you over was there anyone doing 30-40 over the speedlimit by you? ha ha

Clovis
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 10:27 PM
As a general rule of thumb, you haul ass inbetween the small towns and slow down as you enter the small towns. I also scan ahead and slow down whenever I see a vehicle coming at me or on the side of the road that looks like it could be a cop.

Radar only has an effective range of about 1200 feet (a quarter mile). I'm not sure what the range of a laser is.

Those simple tactics have allowed me to have a lot of fun this summer with no tickets so far.

As far as the permit thing goes, I wasn't aware you had to be with a licensed rider. When I got my endorsement I took the written exam first and got a temp license while I waited for the next driving test (which was actually pretty hard as it turns out. A small course with 6 inch tall cones).

I got pulled over by the state patrol for merging onto I-25 while I had the temp license. I had cut off a truck pulling a trailer. The trooper pulled me over to let me know and gave me a warning and never mentioned the endorsement thing.

TinkerinWstuff
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 10:31 PM
well its a good thing he got ya for going to slow huh. wouldnt want anyone to die at 15 mph. now while he was pulling you over was there anyone doing 30-40 over the speedlimit by you? ha ha

I wasn't going to slow but actually just headed home after riding around the block.

He got me for going too slow.

Clovis
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Oh, and does anyone know what's up with the speed limit on CCPW? I mean its 2 wide lanes in each direction where the speed limit should be at least 65 yet its 45 and then drops down to 35 for the last two or three miles.

I've only been on it twice. The first time we were hauling ass and Jkol got pinched (not marvin) and the next day ImortalUK and I saw a cop with cars pulled over both entering and then leaving.

I guess if you want to do triple digit wide sweepers you've got to stick to HP hill. Of the 100 or so passes I've done there I've only see a cop one time and it was coming around one of the last turns before the straight downhill part. Peek-a-boo sheriff scared us because we were going a little faster then the speed limit at the time. By the grace of god he decided not to light us up and just give us the "WTF" look.

OUTLAWD
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 10:36 AM
I guess if you want to do triple digit wide sweepers you've got to stick to HP hill.

:idea:

Maybe I am just lucky, but I have ridden CC Raceway more times than I can count, only seen a cop a hanful of times, never being pulled over. nonetheless, you are going to suggest HP Hill??? Howabout "go to a trackday", Melvin

brennahm
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 11:10 AM
Just a heads up, CCPW is a private road and the local LEO's are contracted in some fashion to patrol it. At least that's how Clear Creek SO explained it.

Spiderman
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Radar only has an effective range of about 1200 feet (a quarter mile). I'm not sure what the range of a laser is.

I got a ticket last week with my speed clocked via LIDAR from a little over 1500 feet away.

Edit: According to this (http://mr2.com/TEXT/FAQonLidar.html), LIDAR has an effective range of about 2000 feet.

bulldog
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 11:50 AM
Wow, seems like that county has only got worse, because a few years ago I was screwed over by a cop there; just south of Deckers. First the cop skids into my lane to stop me because he "thought" I was going to run, then lectures me about "you people", then accuses me of running from him the season before (granted I was on a silver and black F4I who everyone had at the time). Get a mandatory appearence in Central City for speeding (I agree I was speeding), but when I get there the DA won't bargain with me because the cop stated I ran from him before. Total BS because I have never ran from a cop and who gives someone the right to "think" I did and penalize me for it. My record was fairly clean (had a speeding ticket a year back, but never in this county) and yet they still won't do anything but give me the full fine and when I explained how this cop skidded into my lane causing me to lock my tires to not hit him they tell me that is hersay. Something needs to be done about this because really it is "discrimination" over sportbikes!

TinkerinWstuff
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 11:56 AM

Maybe I am just lucky, but I have ridden CC Raceway more times than I can count, only seen a cop a hanful of times, never being pulled over. nonetheless, you are going to suggest HP Hill??? Howabout "go to a trackday", Melvin

Sometimes the answers are so obvious we look right past them

GuitarX
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:10 PM

I thought HP Hill WAS going to a trackday??? :drink:

Bueller
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:17 PM
HP hill is like a track day without any of the troublesome technical corners.

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:20 PM
HP hill is like a track day without any of the troublesome technical corners.

Or ambulances, corner workers, and lack of ticket/impound/jail/jail-rape potential

Jesterbass21
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:21 PM

I was going to go to a track day but the money I was putting aside just went a little like this, $60 gas in a truck to go pay 200 dollars to get my bike from impound 150 dollars for a new turn signal switch that was broken by the tow company. and now I have to save for the outragious fines lol.

BTW. I went to pick up my bike and there were 4 others in impound. bikes not cars. all sent in by melvin this weekend.

Jesterbass21
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Or ambulances, corner workers, and lack of ticket/impound/jail/jail-rape potential

you may get raped in jail but I dont ha ha they put me in my own cell so I dont start trouble.

BC14
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:35 PM
you may get raped in jail but I dont ha ha they put me in my own cell so I dont start trouble.
So you're familiar with the inside of a jail?

Jesterbass21
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:44 PM
there once was a point in my life I was in and out of jail every couple months

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:55 PM

http://radiant-brown-beauty.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/winner2.jpg

Jesterbass21
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:10 PM
bwa ha ha I am a rafscullian hooohooowhaaa ha ha

BC14
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:15 PM
:applause:

Jesterbass21
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:18 PM
I have kept my nose clean for 5 years now lol. until sunday that is

Spiderman
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:19 PM
I have kept my nose clean for 5 years now lol. until sunday that is

:up:

Swift
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 01:54 AM
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/12475015/central-city-pd-bs

deadline
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 02:23 AM

I like "Forum will be hearing about this tonight" part...

Spiderman
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 07:33 AM
:spit: ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

Aaron
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 08:07 AM
prejudices suck ghost however they are all around. the wrath of cops you say.... why are we held to a different standard than they are? they can park in a no parking area 20 feet from an empty parking space to go in and get something to eat because they are lazy? drive the wrong way down a one way because they didnt want to go around the block? Does wearing a badge make the rules not apply to someone? because after pulling me over for a b.s. stop "the licence plate not the fact that I am riding on a permit" this dickhead did both of those things.

Not like I need to defend what cops do, but let me try to educate the ignorant.

Parking close to the entrance/exit of the building they are in is incredibly important for a few reasons. First, it is critical that the officer is close to his car and has easy access to it just in case he needs to get somewhere fast. Like, say, your house when the drunk neighbor kid is trying to break in. Second, many departments do not allow the backing up of patrol vehicles if not emergent. Third, it increases officer presence because everyone who goes in or out of the store knows there is a cop there, which prevents crime.

Driving the wrong way down a one way street can mean over a minute in response times. And even if it only meant a second, that's a second you;d beg for when shots are fired.

Wearing the badge means that an officer is exempt from most traffic laws when operating the vehicle under emergency conditions.

Driving at nearly half the speed limit is incredibly dangerous in fact, because most cars average 8-12mph over the speed limit, meaning more than double your speed. And considering you're on a bike, your visibility is extremely low. So you get the drunk or the texter driving at 48mph, rear ends you going 15 not even seeing you, and now you've got a pretty white blanket covering what's still in tact of your body.

I bet no one saw this coming.

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 08:07 AM
I love it. ha ha

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 08:13 AM
Not like I need to defend what cops do, but let me try to educate the ignorant.

Parking close to the entrance/exit of the building they are in is incredibly important for a few reasons. First, it is critical that the officer is close to his car and has easy access to it just in case he needs to get somewhere fast. Like, say, your house when the drunk neighbor kid is trying to break in. Second, many departments do not allow the backing up of patrol vehicles if not emergent. Third, it increases officer presence because everyone who goes in or out of the store knows there is a cop there, which prevents crime.

Driving the wrong way down a one way street can mean over a minute in response times. And even if it only meant a second, that's a second you;d beg for when shots are fired.

Wearing the badge means that an officer is exempt from most traffic laws when operating the vehicle under emergency conditions.

Driving at nearly half the speed limit is incredibly dangerous in fact, because most cars average 8-12mph over the speed limit, meaning more than double your speed. And considering you're on a bike, your visibility is extremely low. So you get the drunk or the texter driving at 48mph, rear ends you going 15 not even seeing you, and now you've got a pretty white blanket covering what's still in tact of your body.

I bet no one saw this coming.

Who pulled your string????? ha ha ha

dude !0 feet from a parking space while impeding traffic on a 1 lane street is Bullshit. I could understand if it were an emergency but it wasnt he was parked the wrong way on a one way impeding the one lane of traffic there was. Plus he wasn't even sitting anywhere near the door to the building. If that was the case he should have sat at the table closest to the door. or maybe had his mommy pack him a fucking lunch.

second yeah half the speed is really dangerous "On the Fucking highway" not going around your block in a residential area. Oh my god I an gonna run into that car going 15 miles per hour one of these days I hope I have enough time to brake.

and my favorite.

Saw what coming that I went to jail? that I was a delinquent? did you also see it coming that I joined the military and spent 4 years of my life away from my friends and family to straighten my life out?

LOL Do me a favor and next time you decide to be a big smart guy and post........ Just dont ha ha save yourself the embarassment.

Spiderman
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 08:22 AM
This is the internet... everybody is right. Right?

TinkerinWstuff
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 08:26 AM
I am reminded of the the phrase, "move out while you still know everything"

TinkerinWstuff
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 08:35 AM
Plus he wasn't even sitting anywhere near the door to the building. If that was the case he should have sat at the table closest to the door. or maybe had his mommy pack him a fucking lunch.

The table closest to the door is the most dangerous place to sit. Any defense class will teach you to sit as far away from the door with your back to the wall so there is a clear view of the entrance. You will find most officers seated this way whenever possible.

tecknojoe
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 08:41 AM
edit: fuckit, nevermind

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 08:45 AM
he was sitting behind a tree with his back towards the door at the furthest table away. and he wasnt even parked where it would be easy to get to his car lol. bleh whatever.

TinkerinWstuff
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 08:50 AM
second yeah half the speed is really dangerous "On the Fucking highway" not going around your block in a residential area. Oh my god I an gonna run into that car going 15 miles per hour one of these days I hope I have enough time to brake.

http://www.policesecrets.com/?p=226

Speed
Drivers who have been drinking tend to disobey the speed limit. I am not talking about drivers going 100 MPH. While many people are stopped for speeding and then arrested for DUI, speeding is not one of the top DUI indicators. Drunk drivers will often drive much slower than the speed limit. They will often be seen driving 25 mph in a 45 mph zone and not even notice how slow they are going.

Ghost
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 10:10 AM
This is the internet... everybody is right. Right?

No. Only the "victims"...who :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: the most.

WolFeYeZ
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 11:11 AM
CSC isn't much of a community sometimes when threads like this and the ride thread pop up.

Thanks for the info Jester and sorry to hear about the suckyness. Get back on two soon man and the right way :P

Nooch
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 11:13 AM
LOL Do me a favor and next time you decide to be a big smart guy and post........ Just dont ha ha save yourself the embarassment.

http://pw0nd.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/irony-500x400.jpg

BlueRanger
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 12:09 PM
em.. is that the character from Full Tilt's "The Micros?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN2260WELCw

Vellos
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 12:39 PM
That was great Swift.

TinkerinWstuff
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 12:42 PM
That was great Swift.

I missed that the first time. holy fuck that's funny!! :shocked:

MetaLord 9
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 12:46 PM
:waits for thread to get locked then new thread about same subject to be opened by Barn: :wait:

Swift
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 12:46 PM
My first xtranormal vid. I think it worked well. Lol

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 12:51 PM
why would this thread get locked?

GuitarX
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 03:24 PM

This is effing hilarious! :pointlaugh:

thankgod
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 03:31 PM
Nice swift! Jester...run next time. Problem solved.

Ghost
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 04:40 PM

Yes, but only if his state-approved chaperone runs with him...

thankgod
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 05:02 PM
Yes, but only if his state-approved chaperone runs with him...

LmfaO!

TinkerinWstuff
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 05:49 PM
why would this thread get locked?

stick around for a year and you'll get it

mdub
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 06:23 PM
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/1247...ral-city-pd-bs (http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/12475015/central-city-pd-bs)

Looks and sounds like central crap city....

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 06:35 PM
when I started walking away I turned around and told him I shoulda ran not like he would catch me

Ghost
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 06:41 PM
when I started walking away I turned around and told him I shoulda ran not like he would catch me

On foot? Did you try it?

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 06:43 PM
lol he made me walk.

mdub
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 06:43 PM
On foot? Did you try it?

could of ...jump across clear creek...hide up in the woods..

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 06:46 PM
could of ...jump across clear creek...hide up in the woods..
lol have you seen me? I neither run nor jump lol on foot

mdub
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 06:54 PM
no....from that reply...your a healthy dude...

Cornfed
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 07:14 PM
This is effing hilarious! :pointlaugh:

+1
Thats fricken awesome!! :applause:

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 07:56 PM
no....from that reply...your a healthy dude...
healthy lol shit I can hold my own in a bar fight for 5 or 6 minutes but I cant run 30 seconds ha ha

mdub
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 07:59 PM
so your not this guy http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/customavatars/avatar113_1.gif (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/member.php?u=113)

WolFeYeZ
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 08:26 PM

Were you going to Central City or away from it? X.x

brennahm
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 09:12 PM
AAAGGGHHH!!! THE INTELLIGENCE!!!! IT'S STIFLING!!!!!!!!

deadline
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 11:28 PM
Well... Since this became cops/laws bitching thread... I have a question. Has anybody got any shit from the law about parking on the sidewalks or those stripe painted areas next to regular parking spots? Around downtown Denver/Boulder specifically as that tends to be parking nightmare...

http://www.roddapaint.com/images/how-to/parking-lot-paint-striping.jpg

Jesterbass21
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 12:21 AM
AAAGGGHHH!!! THE INTELLIGENCE!!!! IT'S STIFLING!!!!!!!!

since you didnt "quote" I am note sure what this is in reference to. so.... if you would care to elaborate. thanks

brennahm
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 07:10 AM
I think you're dumb.

Jmetz
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 07:22 AM
More clarification is needed.

tecknojoe
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 07:22 AM
I think you're dumb.

:lol:

TinkerinWstuff
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 07:43 AM
running likely wouldn't have worked since your plate is mounted with such good visibility and illumination. Can't outrun the radio ya know.

Jesterbass21
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 07:50 AM
I think you're dumb.

bwa ha ha ha Well Its great you have opinion.

I'm just glad you finally had an actual thought.

I was wondering when that was gonna happen.

:boom:

tecknojoe
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 07:53 AM
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=33696,filename=Misc-OhSnap.jpg

http://www.spiffynova.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/oh-snap.jpg

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/oh_snap.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-EEZrlTxdxPY/TfW9LIgh-QI/AAAAAAAABj0/RHzM5bUA6G4/s1600/oh+snap+john+mcain.jpg

onelocked
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 05:54 PM
This is one of the most entertaining threads I've ever read, I've laughed out loud several times at some very witty responses :). Thanks all

Jesterbass21
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 07:33 PM
This is one of the most entertaining threads I've ever read, I've laughed out loud several times at some very witty responses :). Thanks all

It wasn't meant to be a funny thread it just kinda turned out that way. lol

mdub
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 07:35 PM
ish awl good big dude.. you took a lil roasting with humility.

Jesterbass21
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 08:06 PM
ish awl good big dude.. you took a lil roasting with humility.

:boom:

Clovis
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 08:28 PM
I was in Central City today. I looked for Melvin twice but was unable to locate. Only 2 cop cars (1 marked, 1 unmarked) and they were both parked in front of City Hall when I came in and then out 2 hours later.

Jesterbass21
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 08:30 PM
sorry man. when you see him ask for his autograph. when he asks why tell him so when my kids grow up I can tell him I got the biggest dick in colorado to sign a piece of paper like a retard.

Clovis
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 08:34 PM
I was hoping to catch him on the road. I was going to ask if I could take my picture with him.

Jesterbass21
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 08:38 PM
lol he's famous on our forum ? ha ha

longrider
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 08:53 PM
I was up there myself today and can also report no sign of Melvin. The only cop car I saw was an unmarked one right as the parkway enters town and there was no one in it. That was my first time on the parkway and I agree the speed limits are stupid, not just by sportbike standards but even by car standards. But what can you do, they gotta keep the officers busy

deadline
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 08:54 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/1/29/129092619175983221.jpg

onelocked
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 09:15 PM
I think I must join in this Melvin quest!!! We should have some sort of contest to see who can be the first to get a picture with Melvin.

Vellos
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 09:29 PM
Too lazy to put in "CSC we know drama" caption.

http://funkman.org/animal/mammal/llama1.jpg

Jesterbass21
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 09:32 PM
I bet I can get a picture with melvin ha ha

onelocked
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 02:34 PM
I'm going on a Melvin quest tomorrow.

mdub
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 02:51 PM
here is a pick when i was a kid.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f221/euroklubhead1446/Funny%20Pics/police.jpg

Jesterbass21
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 03:09 PM
I'm going on a Melvin quest tomorrow.
we should all go ona melvin hunting quest sunday.

brennahm
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 03:21 PM
At least then you'll have a licensed rider with you! :)

Nooch
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 03:21 PM
we should all go ona melvin hunting quest sunday.

Lol I hate that I kinda want to do this!

Jesterbass21
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 03:31 PM
At least then you'll have a licensed rider with you! :)
bwa ha ha ha that was good