PDA

View Full Version : Banned.... Anybody know why?

Pages : [1] 2

~Barn~
Mon Sep 19th, 2011, 11:37 PM
ImortalUK (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/member.php?u=7184)

Did I miss something? :think:

rybo
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 06:38 AM
No. You didn't miss anything. There is an outside factor involved that We're not at liberty to discuss, but after careful consideration it was clear that suspending his membership was both necessary, and appropriate.

We really cant say anything more about this.

Scott

Keyser Soze
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 07:50 AM
:jerkoff:

Devaclis
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:06 AM
Super Secret CSC Stuff. It is not our place to question, only to obey.

rybo
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:08 AM

Thank you for your input

Super Secret CSC Stuff. It is not our place to question, only to obey.

Dana! You're finally catching on!

Vellos
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:19 AM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c336/lostsoulunsf/b7c06e21.jpg

http://www.duderocket.com/sites/default/files/shaggy.jpg

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_6sHYoA7jkk8/S-7beTDlq7I/AAAAAAAAC7U/ZMDfMRzBjbw/xzibit_pause%5B4%5D.jpg

Sean
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:22 AM
I'm not going to take sides here. I don't know if he got banned for a good reason or not? And to be honest, I never met the guy and so it doesn't effect my life if he's here or not (No offense ImortalUK). I have my own opinions, but that's neither here, nor there.

I have to say that I think the CSC let's people get away with a lot of shit. Threads go really bad before they are locked. I'm on a couple of other forums (as I'm sure most of us are) and you couldn't get away with half of the crap there. On ADV, if you put up a negative post towards someone, they take it down and pm you not to do that. Do it a second time and you get banned (at least temporarily). If that were the case here, there'd only be 9 threads a year.

Ted
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:23 AM
No. You didn't miss anything. There is an outside factor involved that We're not at liberty to discuss, but after careful consideration it was clear that suspending his membership was both necessary, and appropriate.

Scott

Well i guess he will be back sometime soon given that it is a suspension !

MetaLord 9
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:24 AM
I'm not going to take sides here. I don't know if he got banned for a good reason or not? And to be honest, I never met the guy and so it doesn't effect my life if he's here or not (No offense ImortalUK). I have my own opinions, but that's neither here, nor there.

I have to say that I think the CSC let's people get away with a lot of shit. Threads go really bad before they are locked. I'm on a couple of other forums (as I'm sure most of us are) and you couldn't get away with half of the crap there. On ADV, if you put up a negative post towards someone, they take it down and pm you not to do that. Do it a second time and you get banned (at least temporarily). If that were the case here, there'd only be 9 threads a year.

^^Yes, but then we wouldn't be able to keep using the "CSC We Know Drama" logo

Sean
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:27 AM
^^Yes, but then we wouldn't be able to keep using the "CSC We Know Drama" logoTrue. Personally, that's one thing I find entertaining about this site.

longrider
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:27 AM
And while I was reading this thread it looks like it got deleted.

Edit: Nevermind, just when I clicked new posts it was gone but now it is back.

bulldog
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:29 AM

I have to say that I think the CSC let's people get away with a lot of shit. Threads go really bad before they are locked. I'm on a couple of other forums (as I'm sure most of us are) and you couldn't get away with half of the crap there. On ADV, if you put up a negative post towards someone, they take it down and pm you not to do that. Do it a second time and you get banned (at least temporarily). If that were the case here, there'd only be 9 threads a year. I think we need to take the opposite approach and if people talk smack back and forth on the board, CSC sets up a fight night between the two :D Either people learn to not talk smack or they get good at fighting; win, win! :lol:

MetaLord 9
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:33 AM
^^How 'bout a compromise: n00b deathmatch challenge.

before posting drama on the site, you have to cage match beat the hell outta every other n00b that posted on the same page as you in the "welcome to the csc" thread.

longrider
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:35 AM
I do agree with Sean that CSC lets a lot more go on than other forums I am on. I am not on ADVrider so that could be different but I have noticed that in general motorcycle forums seem to be more relaxed than other forums. That just means when a ban does happen it really stands out

Jmetz
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:36 AM
I've been trying to get a CSC fight night going for like 8 years.. :lol:

tecknojoe
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:36 AM
as a (reasonably) new member, I don't get much more out of this site than drama and bs. It seems very cliquey

bulldog
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:41 AM
as a (reasonably) new member, I don't get much more out of this site than drama and bs. It seems very cliquey Well stop hanging out in "non-bike discussion" because the site actually has tons of useful motorcycle info. People just get drawn to the drama....

Sean
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:44 AM
as a (reasonably) new member, I don't get much more out of this site than drama and bs. It seems very cliquey
I think that's one of the things that makes this site what it is, a lot of us know each other (or get to know each other). On more national sites, the option isn't always there. Hence the drama and extensive inside jokes. I can see it being cliquey too.

Keyser Soze
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:46 AM

Apparently you dont spend much time in Jomamma. ADVrider, Pirate, SVTperformance...shit just about every forum that has to do with internal combustion you get shit talking. It's the fucking internet. CSC is weak in comparrison.

Jmetz
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:46 AM

As much as that trends to be true there is a lot of good info here, and no shortage of people willing to help with your bike. As Nate said, take a look around.

tecknojoe
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:49 AM
on other local forums, sure there's groups that meet each other and always hang out. It tends to be people that were all noobs in the same year. But we used to get the new guys joining us all the time. Most of my buddies were the track junkies, so during a race weekend, there'd be 30+ site members all together.

Out here it just seems like the old schoolers do their thing and comment on what the noobs are doing.

edit: I was eyeballing the 'dinner with jmetz' thread btw, that's the kind of event that I used to enjoy meeting new people at in VA.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:50 AM
and we get these amazing signatures and avatars too boot! :lol:

JustSomeDude
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:50 AM

Thank you for your input

Coffee just came out my nose. :spit:

Sean
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Apparently you dont spend much time in Jomamma.Nope, I sure don't. No interest at all. Ride reports (entertainment), Rockies (riding) and Orange Crush (information), that's all I need. And there's never drama in those. :)

TinkerinWstuff
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:54 AM
CSC is weak in comparrison.

http://static.tumblr.com/nv5z8ec/QiTlk68p6/challenge-accepted.png

Jmetz
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 08:58 AM
edit: I was eyeballing the 'dinner with jmetz' thread btw, that's the kind of event that I used to enjoy meeting new people at in VA.

I'll be attempting more. Come out to one, things are a bit different in person. Well... except for me, my internet persona is much nicer. :D

BC14
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Nope, I sure don't. No interest at all. Ride reports (entertainment), Rockies (riding) and Orange Crush (information), that's all I need. And there's never drama in those. :)
Never...........:lol:

Devaclis
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 09:01 AM
lol the CSC does not let things go too far. Maybe further than sites you visit, but not me. Secret banning, deleted threads, lockdowns because two people are having an argument. Are we going to have to waint in line for bread and toilet paper too? I only rag on the ease at which stuff gets "tucked away in a secret corner" here because it happens often. Nothing personal about mods, admins, owners, VP's, contributors, baby momma's, or bastard sons. Being policed has ALWAYS irritated the shit out of me. There is just something wrong with someone else decideing what I can and cannot see/do/say. But hey, it's the internet. Everyone is a god here.

brennahm
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 09:08 AM
So did this guy get fired from Supertune or what?

Bueller
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Most of my buddies were the track junkies, so during a race weekend, there'd be 30+ site members all together.
Most of the people that are track/racer do know each other pretty well and have been hanging together for years. Anyone that want's to join is usually welcomed in because it is a sign that they are smart enough to take the reckless behavior from the street to the track where it belongs.

Out here it just seems like the old schoolers do their thing and comment on what the noobs are doing.

Generally the noobs come in every year starting in late winter to early spring, and at least half come in with something to prove. All of the "old schoolers " have been through this cycle a few times and know better than to ride in these groups, so they end up riding together and it usually turns into a crash fest.
There is so much more convo going on outside of this forum between members that don't want to deal with the retarded behavior of some of the people on here. This is why you don't see many of the OG's on the posted rides, it is a learned response.
The majority of the newbs crash out or loose interest and are gone by the end of the season and then a new crop shows up and the cycle repeats itself.

brennahm
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Bueller, you're like a live angry Farmer's Almanac.

So what day exactly does the new crop of Noobs get harvested this year?

Slo
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 09:20 AM

That is some funny shit hahaha....

Bueller
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 09:21 AM
April 15 when they realize they can buy a bike with that refund

dirkterrell
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Bueller, you're like a live angry Farmer's Almanac.

Ok, this made me LOL. :lol: That's sig material, Dave.

Snowman
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 09:28 AM
lol the CSC does not let things go too far. Maybe further than sites you visit, but not me. Secret banning, deleted threads, lockdowns because two people are having an argument. Are we going to have to waint in line for bread and toilet paper too? I only rag on the ease at which stuff gets "tucked away in a secret corner" here because it happens often. Nothing personal about mods, admins, owners, VP's, contributors, baby momma's, or bastard sons. Being policed has ALWAYS irritated the shit out of me. There is just something wrong with someone else decideing what I can and cannot see/do/say. But hey, it's the internet. Everyone is a god here.
+1 for a Dana's Play Pen Section...

TinkerinWstuff
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 09:29 AM
April 15 when they realize they can buy a bike with that refund

Have three kids out of wedlock and make less than $25k a year and they can buy two bikes with the income redistribution check.

madvlad
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Whatever the reasons, they're crap imho.

Nooch
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 09:34 AM
This thread is full of win and lulz.

...and these guys.

http://pictures1.net/uploads/preview/e-thugs.jpg

Jmetz
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 09:36 AM
Are those guys the new these guys?

http://www.perpetualchild.com/icyhotstuntaz/icyhot5.jpg

Nooch
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 09:37 AM
So did this guy get fired from Supertune or what?

No. He is part owner or something to that effect, iirc.

Nooch
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Are those guys the new these guys?

OMG! Thats my car!!!

Sean
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 09:40 AM
This thread is full of win and lulz.

...and these guys.
Dude, you don't even know how badass I am. I'll race you anytime!

~Barn~
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 09:43 AM
<----- Makes the best threads. :p

Nooch
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Dude, you don't even know how badass I am. I'll race you anytime!

Shenanigans! I can't race on dirt. You win. :cry:

rybo
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 09:50 AM
<----- Makes the best threads. :p

yeah - so much fun.

modette99
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Apparently you dont spend much time in Jomamma. ADVrider, Pirate, SVTperformance...shit just about every forum that has to do with internal combustion you get shit talking. It's the fucking internet. CSC is weak in comparrison.

That I agree with, I been a member at labusas.org since 2002, you get to see tits, and people telling others to F off all the time. It's great.

I find it funny how some sites (the members) get all hurt feelings if someone tells them to F off. Its the internet who the F cares.

ADVRider, although I am a member...its a little to ridiculous how they quickly ban people. You got to watch what you say.

Yes its a little easier going here, but not much. For example this issue with ImortalUK on labusas would have been dragged through the streets for everyone to know, then dragged some more....*shrug*

CaptGoodvibes
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 10:14 AM
"Flame" was part of the lexicon long before forum software. Usenet and BBS's were rife with strife 20 years ago. CSC is mild in comparison. I like it here.

OUTLAWD
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Most of the people that are track/racer do know each other pretty well and have been hanging together for years. Anyone that want's to join is usually welcomed in because it is a sign that they are smart enough to take the reckless behavior from the street to the track where it belongs.
Generally the noobs come in every year starting in late winter to early spring, and at least half come in with something to prove. All of the "old schoolers " have been through this cycle a few times and know better than to ride in these groups, so they end up riding together and it usually turns into a crash fest.
There is so much more convo going on outside of this forum between members that don't want to deal with the retarded behavior of some of the people on here. This is why you don't see many of the OG's on the posted rides, it is a learned response.
The majority of the newbs crash out or loose interest and are gone by the end of the season and then a new crop shows up and the cycle repeats itself.

Preach it Brotha

been scooping bikes out of ditches all season ;)

brennahm
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 10:25 AM
No, the next crop. I'm getting bored trolling this group.

Jmetz
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 10:31 AM
No. He is part owner or something to that effect, iirc.

Not part owner not fired. He works with Mike.

Nooch
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Not part owner not fired. He works with Mike.

Eh Im generally wrong 90% of the time. At least Im consistent! :D

Zach929rr
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Bunch of fags here.

Devaclis
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 11:04 AM
You hitin' on me?

Zach929rr
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 11:43 AM
You hitin' on me?

You got a purdy mouf boi

TinkerinWstuff
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Guess I won't ask for a csc discount :)

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 12:03 PM
http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp209/maxt384/ThisThreadFailsToDeliver.jpg

GixxerCarrie
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 12:18 PM

AMEN! :w00t:

Devaclis
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Who is this? ^^^^

MetaLord 9
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Bunch of fags here.
^^Wants to play tummy sticks like a motherfucker

mdub
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Have three kids out of wedlock and make less than $25k a year and they can buy two bikes with the income redistribution check.

nailed it...thats me.

Keyser Soze
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Who is this? ^^^^

Radio dispatch, do you know who this is?

Nooch
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Everytime you post in a thread Keyser, you make it NSFW. :applause:

salsashark
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Radio dispatch, do you know who this is?

No man... who is this is?

brennahm
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Awesome, 64 posts and no explanation! :)

Titus
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 01:37 PM
No man... who is this is?

http://www.protias.com/Pictures/Super%20Troopers/super20troopers20shenanqr3.jpg

mdub
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 01:45 PM

from Kenan Thompson:::::Whatsup Wit Dat???

longrider
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 01:52 PM

Actually it was answered (as much of an answer as we are going to get) in post #2:

Scott

Snowman
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Besides an proper explanation has never stopped a good post whoring thread...

cptschlongenheimer
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 01:57 PM
^
Quite the contrary in fact.

Mel
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 01:57 PM

Yeah, but I have been known to stop a good post whoring thread....anyone feel the need to continue?

mdub
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:00 PM
kill it

TinkerinWstuff
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:04 PM
I do. This is fun and we haven't answered the mystery butt yet

Surprise, Mel shows up just in time to lock a thread

Ezzzzy1
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Whatever... Lock it Mel and then Barn will start another wondering why you locked it. :lol:

Slo
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Whatever... Lock it Mel and then Barn will start another wondering why you locked it. :lol:

Yup and then another thread will start with why'd ezzzzy1 instigate the locking of the thread to get Barn wondering:)

rybo
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:14 PM
and then I'll ban someone

rfranks303
Wait, ok I'm in. I'm ok with a lock now that I got a post in.
Side note where's grim he should have been here by now.

Filo
IBTL

I heard he was banned because it was a slow news day.

Filo
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:15 PM

Ooooooh, pick me! Lock it, then ban me, then don't explain!

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:15 PM
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/dbz-gay-monkeys-vs-non-gay-monkeys-planet-of-the-apes-2157.png

mdub
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Wait, ok I'm in. I'm ok with a lock now that I got a post in.
Side note where's grim he should have been here by now.

heeheehehahahhahahah

cptschlongenheimer
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:17 PM

Or promote them to Prius Queen?

cptschlongenheimer
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:18 PM
er... princess
;)

brennahm
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Fascists! What about my freedom of speech!

I just hate being policed on someone's private forum:)

TinkerinWstuff
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Someone's private's?

rybo
Fascists! What about my freedom of speech!

I just hate being policed on someone's private forum:)

I think "freedom of speech" has reigned supreme in this thread

Ghost
Prius Princess does have a nice ring to it...

salsashark
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:22 PM
http://www.thewordofmatus.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/20110727032208_first_world_problem_milk_cereal.jpg

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:23 PM
http://www.funnyforumpics.com//forums/IBTL/1/IBTL-Trinity.jpg

mdub
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:23 PM
this makes a bearable day at work.....

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:24 PM
http://web2.airmail.net/shamrock/bearable.jpg

salsashark
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:24 PM

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-u_1dbiudDa0/S7e0zuEptpI/AAAAAAAAK2I/64nmxM8jY6k/s800/DSC00296.JPG

rybo
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:26 PM

I'll think about it.

By the way. Nice boobies.

mdub
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:28 PM
ya guys are sweet....dont ask dont tell.....heeehehhahahahaa

Bueller
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:28 PM
And the cycle begins again

Sean
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Or promote them to Prius Queen?You need to watch your lip around here, scooter! I stopped whoring in this thread hours ago. No need to drag me down with the ship too. Rybo's not going to ban me, he's to jealous of my good looks and charm. :D

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:29 PM
You need to watch your lip around here, scooter! I stopped whoring in this thread hours ago. No need to drag me down with the ship too. Rybo's not going to ban me, he's to jealous of my good looks and charm. :D

Inconceivable.

rybo
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Inconceivable.

Indeed, you have a dizzying intelect

cptschlongenheimer
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:33 PM
You need to watch your lip around here, scooter! I stopped whoring in this thread hours ago. No need to drag me down with the ship too. Rybo's not going to ban me, he's to jealous of my good looks and charm. :D

Inconceivable.

:spit::lol:
Crap. My coworkers know I'm fucking around again now.

Nooch
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:34 PM
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?2,file=6601,filename=this-thread-is-gay1.jpg

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:38 PM
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?2,file=6601,filename=this-thread-is-gay1.jpg

You do know that Google knows you searched for "Gay + ALF" and it's been tagged to your IP forever, right?

Mother Goose
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Your wish is my command. ;)

Nooch
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:42 PM
You do know that Google knows you searched for "Gay + ALF" and it's been tagged to your IP forever, right?

Truth be told, I'd be afraid to see that list of tags. I know no shame.

mdub
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:42 PM
.....and alf says after peeing off a bridge....besides being cold its deep too...

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Indeed, you have a dizzying intelect

Wait till I get going!

Sean
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Thank god! That guy was getting out of hand. :drink:

Mother Goose
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Thank god! That guy was getting out of hand. :drink:
He asked for it. :dunno:

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:48 PM

Strange, this doesn't seem locked yet...

Truth be told, I'd be afraid to see that list of tags. I know no shame.

Yeah, Google...God doesn't know what they know about you...

Mother Goose
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Strange, this doesn't seem locked yet...
He only had 1 wish left. ;)

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:51 PM
He only had 1 wish left. ;)

D'oh! Bummer for him. All that rubbing the genie for nothing...

TurboGizzmo
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Getting banned for things outside of the internet....sounds like the reverse of social media checks! Better setup online vBulletin Background Checks!

Bueller
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:56 PM
I didn't know he named it Genie

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Getting banned for things outside of the internet....sounds like the reverse of social media checks! Better setup online vBulletin Background Checks!

If it's something affecting the rider community (just a guess, not confirmed, possibly not even true/related) then as a community forum, I think CSC has every right to boot him...

TurboGizzmo
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 02:59 PM
If it's something affecting the rider community (just a guess, not confirmed, possibly not even true/related) then as a community forum, I think CSC has every right to boot him...

But does it come with adverse action letter?

Foolds
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:00 PM
This tread is growing faster then the Hp touchpad thread on a deals site!

Foolds
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:01 PM

My Understanding is it Does/Did in a very bad way..

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:02 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkBEJfO-rkKV_W2qloep9OypWCma65dhTnfpdxPdqmJBzpV1jA

$1!!!

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:03 PM
My Understanding is it Does/Did in a very bad way..

Yeah, reading between the lines, that's my impression...but no one's telling me shit! :p

rybo
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:03 PM

yes

Nooch
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:04 PM
There's always 2 sides to every story. And then there's the truth.

Meanwhile...

http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Random/this-thread-is-going.jpg

Devaclis
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Yeah, but I have been known to stop a good post whoring thread....anyone feel the need to continue?

I feel the need to continue. I see zero reason this thread should be stopped other than over zealousness or lack of self restraint. Or maybe the peeps who run this place cherish their "Deleted Thread Count, Banned User Count, or Locked Thread Count" like some of us cherish our post count? ;)

:doublefinger::doublefinger::doublefinger::doublef inger::doublefinger::doublefinger:

Sean
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:09 PM
What I don't understand, is why people think they deserve an explination if someone gets banned? We aren't all "equal" members here. Do mods really need to justify their actions to everyone...to us? I highly doubt it.

Zach929rr
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:09 PM
So, was he selling cocaine disguised as spare motorcycle parts?

rforsythe
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:10 PM

Yep, you guessed it. A couple kilo's of white muffler bearings gave him away.

Devaclis
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:11 PM

You looking to sniff a seat?

salsashark
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:14 PM
What I don't understand, is why people think they deserve an explination if someone gets banned? We aren't all "equal" members here. Do mods really need to justify their actions to everyone...to us? I highly doubt it.

Yes and no.

It's not a democracy here, it's not owned by the public and managed by the public. There is no expectation of freedom or privacy.

But... A community with no members is what?

If people are dropping off the face of the planet for no other reason then someone got a little butt hurt, then I think it is responsible to step up and explain the situation.

I don't need to see people drug through town square, but a simple "names and places have been replaced to protect the innocent" kind of explanation would be appreciated.

Nooch
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:15 PM

I doubt it has much to do with a feeling of entitlement to an explanation. I think its just the standard propagation of the rumor mill. The people who wanna hear all the drama are the same types who keep Jersey Shore on the air. I heard "an explanation" but Im not going to feed the trolls or risk the banhammer by divulging an unverified version of the story.

But I don't mind participating in the ridiculousness that is this thread. Im paid by the hour regardless of what Im doing! :w00t:

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:15 PM

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2dwLTBoZGrV_KtvWt4bHM_y7C6YxkB iYsydY3lEgFbYT4pm95YQ

Dr. Joe Siphek
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:18 PM
anyone remember why Barn got banned a couple years back after the haloween party? :lol:

Mother Goose
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Yes and no.

It's not a democracy here, it's not owned by the public and managed by the public. There is no expectation of freedom or privacy.

If people are dropping off the face of the planet for no other reason then someone got a little butt hurt, then I think it is responsible to step up and explain the situation.

I don't need to see people drug through town square, but a simple "names and places have been replaced to protect the innocent" kind of explanation would be appreciated.
Someone's personal business isn't something that needs to be explained to all members. I know I wouldn't want it put out on blast if it happened to me. So no, it's not going to be explained, because there is no reason for it to be explained, as Rybo has already said.

Bueller
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Maybe there was a legitimate reason that can't legally be divulged.

rforsythe
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:21 PM

I'm certain it was a fair bit more involved than that.

See Rybo's first reply. That's as much of an explanation as the admins feel it's appropriate to post, and that's how it will be. We're typically quite open on why certain admin actions are taken here, so if we aren't in this case then there's a good reason for it. The community is free to disagree, rant, postwhore, or whatever about this, but should at least respect that we didn't just pull this out of our ass, and are taking unusual and specific actions on purpose.

...Or you can assume we're just asshole Nazi devil moderators out to get each and every one of you. That's fine too.

Bueller
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:23 PM
Maybe there was a legitimate reason that can't legally be divulged.
Or Maybe Ralph is a Nazi asshole:)

Spiderman
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:24 PM
... asshole Nazi devil moderators out to get each and every one of you.

I think I'm gonna put that as my sig. :lol:

rforsythe
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Or Maybe Ralph is a Nazi asshole:)

:imwithstupid:

Mother Goose
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:25 PM
anyone remember why Barn got banned a couple years back after the haloween party? :lol:
:spit: It's nothing like that. :lol:

rforsythe
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:26 PM
:spit: It's nothing like that. :lol:

True...

(we should do that again, though.)

cptschlongenheimer
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:26 PM
...Or you can assume we're just asshole Nazi devil moderators out to get each and every one of you. That's fine too.

I knew it.:devious:

Mother Goose
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:27 PM
True...

(we should do that again, though.)
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50255_53922876849_5425692_n.jpg

(since Vellos is hibernating for the winter again)

Sean
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:27 PM
...Or you can assume we're just asshole Nazi devil moderators out to get each and every one of you.
And the truth, shall set you free. :twisted:

longrider
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:28 PM
You know, there is something just wrong with the fact that the most active thread by far on a motorcycle forum has nothing to do with bikes... :

rybo
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:29 PM
OK, we've all been here before, I'm sure we'll be here again.

I'm sorry if you think you need more information, but I wrote what I did

1) Because it's true
2) Because if this was my situation I wouldn't want it broadcast on a public forum

There isn't anything more for me to say about this, and so, we can post whore some more here if we want, but the answer that's been given is the answer.

thanks

scott

MetaLord 9
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:35 PM
MHM

Mel
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Rybo is waaaaayyyyy too politically correct. I prefer Ralph's Nazi explanation.

Also, ban Barn!!!

Spiderman
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:36 PM
MHM

:spit:

Mel
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:37 PM
MHM

I just giggled a little

rforsythe
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Ok that was EXTREMEly funny...

Sean
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:46 PM
I'm sorry if you think you need more information, but I wrote what I did Not a good enough explanation. I'm going to need you to try this again. :up:

MHM:spit:
That right there is funny!

I`m Batman
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:47 PM
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/tumblr_lqjv99zllv1qbhetko1_500.gif?w=450&h=225

salsashark
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:58 PM
OK, we've all been here before, I'm sure we'll be here again.

I'm sorry if you think you need more information, but I wrote what I did

1) Because it's true
2) Because if this was my situation I wouldn't want it broadcast on a public forum

There isn't anything more for me to say about this, and so, we can post whore some more here if we want, but the answer that's been given is the answer.

thanks

scott

I wasn't asking to air dirty laundry or personal details...

"conduct unbecoming" is all you had to say.

MHM

DAMN TITO!!! :lol:

Keyser Soze
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 03:58 PM
You know, there is something just wrong with the fact that the most active thread by far on a motorcycle forum has nothing to do with bikes... :

You're in Non-Bike Discussion. This conversation is not bike related. You want to talk about bikes, go to Misc. Bike Talk...or tech...or anything other than this section. :doublefinger:

Disclaimer: Pics&Vids, Jokes and Stuff, and Test may also contain non bike related topics.

TinkerinWstuff
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:01 PM

And then I was poised and ready to nag for more detail on what conduct

Mother Goose
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:13 PM

We didn't HAVE to say anything.

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:14 PM
We didn't HAVE to say anything.

Well, in fairness, you still really haven't. :p

TinkerinWstuff
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:16 PM

<<<---me, crying!!!

Mother Goose
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Exactly.

rybo
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Not a good enough explanation. I'm going to need you to try this again. :up:

No.

TinkerinWstuff
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:21 PM
No.

do you feel like you're talking to your kids only with better grammer - sometimes...

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Exactly.

No.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7r6WRHgwcTg83wUlOo3p4qSLcUCxcb SVrsLav0c1UuL7eTFOA_A

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:23 PM
ImortalUK (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/member.php?u=7184)

Did I miss something? :think:
Guess I'm curious why anyone cares besides the mods?

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:26 PM

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqDuXwxgJennbZaN1J9haCjTs1t4o91 UStmvWpkR8Gru81UpJX

rybo
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:27 PM
do you feel like you're talking to your kids only with better grammer - sometimes...

emphasis on the "sometimes"

TinkerinWstuff
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:27 PM

because it's a slow news day - DUH

unless you care about earthquakes in India or the former leader of asscrackistan being assassinated in a suicide bombing.

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:31 PM
unless you care about earthquakes in India or the former leader of asscrackistan being assassinated in a suicide bombing.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJykiUydP2BaYm1Vwwo5ByViz0MBGkA hEJjYcowL_jovgFkPbl

Sean
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:32 PM
No.:lol: And I thought for sure that was going to work.

Mel
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:33 PM

Ummm, yes....'cept for the grammar...many of you are NOT smarter than a fourth grader.

salsashark
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 04:37 PM

I officially stopped caring after I left work... coincidence? I think not.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqDuXwxgJennbZaN1J9haCjTs1t4o91 UStmvWpkR8Gru81UpJX

:lol:

now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-q81VRLYK_Y4/TNorV1oHE8I/AAAAAAAAL_8/bVWwMXaP78Y/firebath.gif

~Barn~
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 05:15 PM

You shut the fuck up there, pal.

OUTLAWD
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 06:14 PM
I'm more curious as to the reason there is only 1 line of logically strung together words in C_M's post... :dunno:

Ghost
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 06:15 PM
I'm more curious as to the reason there is only 1 line of logically strung together words in C_M's post... :dunno:

You mean you expected less?

OUTLAWD
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 06:34 PM
I expected 2-3 paragraphs of nonesense ;)

modette99
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 06:35 PM
I expected 2-3 paragraphs of nonesense ;)

Are you asking for me to post!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yumyum:

Sleev
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 06:37 PM
jesus, this made it to 8 pages?

modette99
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 06:48 PM
http://www.outsidethemachine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/banned.jpg

Ted
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 07:42 PM
Well, i have nothing useful to add, except i am in before a possible lockdown !

LambeauXLIV
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 10:22 PM
jesus, this made it to 8 pages?

Helpful hint:
Quick Links
Edit Options
Thread Display Options
Number of Posts to Show Per Page

This is page 4 for me :)

Think
Tue Sep 20th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Are you asking for me to post!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yumyum:
At least you admit it.

Dietrich_R1
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 03:44 PM
Let's all go for 9 Pages Guys!!!!!!!!! Go Go GO Go Go Go GO...

aerofaze
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 03:46 PM
Fine, I'll play and add my contribution.

rybo
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 03:47 PM
Let's all go for 9 Pages Guys!!!!!!!!! Go Go GO Go Go Go GO...

let's not.

Spiderman
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 03:48 PM
I'm showing 45 posts per page... this is still page 4 for me. :lol:

Sean
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 03:53 PM
I'm at 6 pages and 9 just seems like a lot of work. Normally I'm a big enough of a post whore, but this thread may be played out. :dunno:

Ghost
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 04:34 PM
I'm at 6 pages and 9 just seems like a lot of work. Normally I'm a big enough of a post whore, but this thread may be played out. :dunno:

Totally, I mean we'd just be filibusting to fill a forum already full of useless babble with yet more meaningless noise, and I, for one, cannot abide such wanton disregard four the better usage of our electronic venue.

Certainly others of you must agree, please add your voices to this thread so that we may bring about its end in a just and timely fashion...

CaptGoodvibes
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 04:43 PM
Filibusting...

The king doth keep his revels here to-night:
Take heed the queen come not within his sight;
For Oberon is passing fell and wrath,
Because that she as her attendant hath
A lovely boy, stolen from an Indian king;
She never had so sweet a changeling;
And jealous Oberon would have the child
Knight of his train, to trace the forests wild;
But she perforce withholds the loved boy,
Crowns him with flowers and makes him all her joy:
And now they never meet in grove or green,
By fountain clear, or spangled starlight sheen,
But, they do square, that all their elves for fear
Creep into acorn-cups and hide them there.

Sean
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 04:43 PM
disregard four the better usage
Oh shit, there's math in this thread. I'm out. :shocked:

Ghost
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 04:46 PM
Filibusting...

The king doth keep his revels here to-night:
Take heed the queen come not within his sight;
For Oberon is passing fell and wrath,
Because that she as her attendant hath
A lovely boy, stolen from an Indian king;
She never had so sweet a changeling;
And jealous Oberon would have the child
Knight of his train, to trace the forests wild;
But she perforce withholds the loved boy,
Crowns him with flowers and makes him all her joy:
And now they never meet in grove or green,
By fountain clear, or spangled starlight sheen,
But, they do square, that all their elves for fear
Creep into acorn-cups and hide them there.

^ This. Is exactly what I cannot abide, empty, meaningless posts just to bump this thread to page 9 (or 4 or 6 for some of you).

I

Mean

What

A

Travesty.

Ghost
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 04:48 PM
Oh shit, there's math in this thread. I'm out. :shocked:

Goddamn Swype fail ruining my busting...

TinkerinWstuff
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 05:46 PM
http://files.sharenator.com/Thread_Crap_Wont_Die_RE_mega_zombie_forum-s300x371-97014.jpg

Ghost
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 06:04 PM
http://files.sharenator.com/Thread_Crap_Wont_Die_RE_mega_zombie_forum-s300x371-97014.jpg

Still page 8...

Clovis
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 06:11 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/107/511/Longcat_long.jpg?1300640823

mdub
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 06:45 PM
Holy Fuck.

holy shiiiiiit......

Heater
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 06:52 PM
Someone get the gun and put this thread out of it's misery.

Ghost
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 06:56 PM
Someone get the gun and put this thread out of it's misery.

Page 9!

Do I hear 10?

mdub
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 06:58 PM
dude find some more of those pics........then maybe the csc gods will delete this thread...

Ghost
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 07:02 PM
dude find some more of those pics........then maybe the csc gods will delete this thread...

Fuck that, I was actually enjoying my Chipotle until I saw that...

mdub
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 07:07 PM
heeheheheh......almost threw that rice , corn, and bean ...

Sleev
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 07:19 PM
https://forums.playfire.com/_proxy/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv 241%2FLuscombeDriver%2Fhermione.gif&hmac=f25d062c331bdf30b97f287ce9c6d1a7

Ghost
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 08:07 PM
heeheheheh......almost threw that rice , corn, and bean ...

Blek, no rice, but otherwise, yes.

grim
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 08:57 PM
This thread is going straight to hell

Nooch
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 09:25 PM
No shit. That mom is some kind of homely

There goes my chances for sleep tonight...

Ghost
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 09:28 PM
There goes my chances for sleep tonight...

...it's coming for you...it wants you...it knows where you live...

Devaclis
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 11:07 PM
Your couch

Fuck it.

Ezzzzy1
Wed Sep 21st, 2011, 11:45 PM
I would like to welcome Grim to the party. Finally showed up with Ghosts fucking cookies...

Ghost
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 01:40 AM
I would like to welcome Grim to the party. Finally showed up with Ghosts fucking cookies...

Cookies?

WolFeYeZ
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 08:56 AM
OM NOM NOM

modette99
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 09:44 AM
http://shoutland.com/js/ckfinder/userfiles/images/not-so-ugly7.jpg

http://unconventionallibrarian.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/censorship2.jpg

TheStig
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 12:18 PM
Ok I just skipped 6 pages so I can find out what your join date has to be to be considered an old schooler?

:D JK

grim
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 01:13 PM
OM NOM NOM

Non nom mom nom page 10 cookies nom nom nom

JonnyD
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 01:20 PM
There's cookies on page 10?!

usmcab35
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 01:29 PM
that mutant of a person in that pic is horrible, give me that address i will put her out of her misery.. holy crap mom should have just flushed..

Ghost
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 01:58 PM
There's cookies on page 10?!

Won't know till we get there...

usmcab35
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 01:59 PM
i like cookies!!!!nom nom nom

brennahm
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 02:02 PM
USMCAB's sig FTW. gatdayum.

Nooch
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 02:06 PM
USMCAB's sig FTW. gatdayum.

He joins Keyser Soze in making every thread that he posts in NSFW! :yay:

usmcab35
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 02:10 PM
He joins Keyser Soze in making every thread that he posts in NSFW! :yay:

hahaha, im here to help...... TO GET TO THE COOKIES ON PAGE 10!!!!!!!

Nooch
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 02:24 PM
YAHTZEE!!!

Airreed
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 02:34 PM
Black Jack Biatches:twisted::twisted:

Ghost
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 02:47 PM
hahaha, im here to help...... TO GET TO THE COOKIES ON PAGE 10!!!!!!!

I see no such things....

usmcab35
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 02:49 PM
I see no such things....

me either, what a drag.... WAIT!!!! maybe they are on page 11? :D

Ghost
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 02:51 PM

Could be, but we'll never know unless we get there!

Quick, man the keyboards! Full Spam Ahead!

birchyboy
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 03:02 PM

Could be, but we'll never know unless we get there!

Quick, man the keyboards! Full Spam Ahead!

I'm on page 45; can't remember seeing anything back on 11.

Bueller
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 03:31 PM
that mutant of a person in that pic is horrible, give me that address i will put her out of her misery.. holy crap mom should have just flushed..
Wow, some of you people make me ashamed to be part of the same species, I guarantee that girl has more heart and soul than any of you sorry assholes. I only hope you are not ever put in the position of having a loved one afflicted as she is, she lives every day of her life dealing with the prejudice of the assholes of this world. I would much prefer to be her friend than anyone that would stoop so low as to make fun of her and even wishing her dead. Holy fuck I hope that makes you all feel better about yourselves.

grim
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 04:09 PM
Well said bueller

mdub
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 04:10 PM
oh. boy...........

usmcab35
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 04:16 PM
haha yea it was a joke, but i go to far sometimes with jokes, I know im going to hell for that and many other things, after 4 tours, i got the vip fast pass to hell, Think im driving the bus.. sorry if i offended anyone, i will keep my shitty jokes to myself haha

~Barn~
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 06:29 PM
[ /Thread ]

madvlad
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 06:32 PM
[ /Thread ]

Agreed, this thread has gone a bit too far now

Ghost
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 07:59 PM
Agreed, this thread has gone a bit too far now

In truth, it never went anywhere to begin with...

grim
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 08:03 PM

It was on its way to cookie land but took a violent turn!

TinkerinWstuff
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 09:51 PM

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlyOTkI1kQpUSUduwT0muBZ_u6ucrJh is2MmeeBHXX-_ZKYmvF31aLec8QvA

unrelated but to add some content to this thread:

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kzzg3nAD3s1qa0uujo1_400.jpg

cbrjohnny
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 10:18 PM
whats up all just checked in on the end of this post... didnt feel the need to read the first page...

grim
Fri Sep 23rd, 2011, 10:27 PM
whats up all just checked in on the end of this post... didnt feel the need to read the first page...

ok modette.

CaptGoodvibes
Sat Sep 24th, 2011, 01:01 AM
^ This. Is exactly what I cannot abide, empty, meaningless posts just to bump this thread to page 9 (or 4 or 6 for some of you).

I

Mean

What

A

Travesty.

:pointlaugh:

Oh come on. Shakespeare. Meaningless? Maybe hard to understand. But... but... but...

Oh, carry on. :D

usmcab35
Mon Sep 26th, 2011, 06:55 PM
It almost made it to page 11....damn I was sure the cookies had to be there haha

grim
Mon Sep 26th, 2011, 07:00 PM
It almost made it to page 11....damn I was sure the cookies had to be there haha

ah there here somewhere!

Vellos
Mon Sep 26th, 2011, 10:54 PM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v4253/132/87/510208308/n510208308_1794858_2963245.jpg

:bananna: :bananna: :bananna: :bananna: :bananna:

grim
Tue Sep 27th, 2011, 07:26 AM
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v4253/132/87/510208308/n510208308_1794858_2963245.jpg

:bananna: :bananna: :bananna: :bananna: :bananna:

^^^^ no pic so i cannot see what the banana's are dancing to.

Ghost
Tue Sep 27th, 2011, 08:24 AM
^^^^ no pic so i cannot see what the banana's are dancing to.

Boobs, an endless sea of boobs...pity you can't see them, it's like seeing the face of God...

cptschlongenheimer
Tue Sep 27th, 2011, 08:27 AM
And they're spectacular...

usmcab35
Tue Sep 27th, 2011, 08:41 AM
a little pointy but nice.. lol

grim
Tue Sep 27th, 2011, 08:47 AM
You all can suck my ass!!

rybo
Tue Sep 27th, 2011, 09:01 AM
You all can suck my ass!!

ewwwwwwww

Mel
Tue Sep 27th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Wait wait wait...this thread hasn't died yet, there are no cookies, there are no glorious glorious boobies, AND there is now ass suckage?

This thread fails...shoulda locked it back on page 4.

TinkerinWstuff
Tue Sep 27th, 2011, 09:35 AM
hey, I brought the boobies but there's no denying ass suckage

Vellos
Tue Sep 27th, 2011, 09:46 AM
http://www.weirdomatic.com/wp-content/pictures/bananas/banana_art_05.jpg

rybo
Tue Sep 27th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Wait wait wait...this thread hasn't died yet, there are no cookies, there are no glorious glorious boobies, AND there is now ass suckage?

This thread fails...shoulda locked it back on page 4.

I'm feeling a bit like a thread sniper today - I could kill it.

Rybo = Threadlocker just like Loctite RED

~Barn~
Tue Sep 27th, 2011, 09:56 AM
You guys are due for an unnecessary thread-locking, too. I say Roshambo for it!
=)

TFOGGuys
Tue Sep 27th, 2011, 09:57 AM
I'm feeling a bit like a thread sniper today - I could kill it.

Rybo = Threadlocker just like Loctite RED

It would be more like a mercy killing... but more boobies first:

http://aussieexotics.com/forum/dlattach/attach,36383/image/Motivational-Posters-%28possibly-NWS%29/boobies-2569.0.html.jpg

grim
Tue Sep 27th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Ass suckage is an important part of a well balanced breakfast!

cptschlongenheimer
Tue Sep 27th, 2011, 10:13 AM
Ass suckage is an important part of a well balanced breakfast!

:wtf:
Really?

Glad I skip breakfast.

grim
Tue Sep 27th, 2011, 10:15 AM
:wtf:
Really?

Glad I skip breakfast.

Yes really and since were getting random im implementing Frank Zappa

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/9585/95700cartoonwallpaper56.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/95700cartoonwallpaper56.png/)