PDA

View Full Version : Ride Friday 9.23.11 Feeler Thread

Cornfed
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 08:54 PM
There is already a ride leaving out of the Boulder area tomorrow A.M. and I don't want to steal their thunder, in fact I'm inclined to join them. However, an hour of slabin it, both ways from Parker is not a turn on.

Any one interested in doing Deer Creek(or Sedalia), to Deckers, to Cripple Creek and possibly on to Canon City?

Ghost
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 09:14 PM
Would, but can't. Have fun though!

Cornfed
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:04 PM
Decided Im going to be at the Circle K, 238 W Allen St, Castle Rock, at 9AMish. That should be late enough to put some heat into the ground.

Hit me up as Id love to have some company. Otherwise Im going solo.

madvlad
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:05 PM
Wish I could join bro but well work calls plus I had a great review today with a possible hefty raise so a call in after that wouldn't be too great lol... have fun though, gonna be a warm and clear skies day.

Cornfed
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:17 PM
Wish I could join bro but well work calls plus I had a great review today with a possible hefty raise so a call in after that wouldn't be too great lol... have fun though, gonna be a warm and clear skies day.

Congratulations on the raise, or potential raise! You know the car business, I gotta work Saturdays so gonna ride during the week.

Good luck on your raise, catch ya next time.

HOTCARCASS
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:29 PM
There is already a ride leaving out of the Boulder area tomorrow A.M. and I don't want to steal their thunder, in fact I'm inclined to join them. However, an hour of slabin it, both ways from Parker is not a turn on.

Any one interested in doing Deer Creek(or Sedalia), to Deckers, to Cripple Creek and possibly on to Canon City?
Hour for me to Corn. I do it for the company ridding solo gets a little lonely. You should Join!

Cornfed
Thu Sep 22nd, 2011, 11:04 PM
Hour for me to Corn. I do it for the company ridding solo gets a little lonely. You should Join!

Waiting to hear back from jslew on the other thread. Never met him but looks like he lives in Parker too and would run north together to meet you guys. Otherwise Ill probably head south if I dont hear from him. Still in the air though. Maybe I should sleep on it. Holler at ya in the morning.