PDA

View Full Version : Got a newer bike. what do you think?

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:59 AM
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn207/Jesterbass25/IMG_20110927_105300.jpg

this is my new baby. it was between this or the wolverine that soo many others already have. so I went with the 05 rapsol. Tricity cycles hooked me up fat. Joe and Sal are pretty friggin awesome guys to put up with me.
I hope this link for the pic works. I guess we will see.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn207/Jesterbass25/IMG_20110927_220819.jpg

:loop:

deadline
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 02:33 AM
Good choice... Welcome to the Honda family!

Scatterbrain
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 06:15 AM
Nice man. That's a badass bike.

Jmetz
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 06:53 AM
You've been riding for a whole 2 months, a liter bike is the obvious choice here. :lol: good luck with it man.

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 07:47 AM
You've been riding for a whole 2 months, a liter bike is the obvious choice here. :lol: good luck with it man.
I have been riding a 600 for 2 whole months. before that a 750. plus the other bikes I own and have built. lol not my first or second bike bud.

BC14
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 07:50 AM
Melvin will love it.

TinkerinWstuff
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 07:50 AM
shouldn't have any problem finding Melvin with that bike.

looks nice and I've also had good experiences with Tri-City.

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 07:59 AM
oh I cant wait to show it off to melvin. lol

Bueller
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 08:07 AM
I think that one should exempt you from needing an endorsement.

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 08:09 AM
I think that one should exempt you from needing an endorsement.
bwa ha ha ha ha. I think it should too.

OUTLAWD
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 08:39 AM
the po have a tendency to like those repsols...GL with it man

bornwildnfree
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 08:40 AM
NICE

Vellos
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Dave and Dave are so cute together.

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 09:03 AM
dave and dave ha ha ha lol thats good. dave and dave jr.

Jmetz
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 09:04 AM
I have been riding a 600 for 2 whole months. before that a 750. plus the other bikes I own and have built. lol not my first or second bike bud.

My bad man. Somehow I mistook

I like that someone blows the corner right off the bat. :lol: Good vid though.
&

That would be me. I know I know. I will learn hopefully. but after a month and a half I think I am doing well. :(

as a lack of experience.

bulldog
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 09:13 AM

&

as a lack of experience.
:spit:
Yeah I would have taken the comment of "but after a month and a half I think I am doing well. :(" as that too Josh :dunno:

Anyways, welcome to the Honda family. Honestly I do hope you do have enough experience for a 1000cc; people just don't want to see you hurt so don't take it the wrong way. Too many of us have seen this happen way too many times...

Sean
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 09:18 AM
There's only one Repsol rider allowed in the CSC, and you can't compete with him. Sorry, you're going to have to sell the bike.

BC14
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 09:29 AM
There's only one Repsol rider allowed in the CSC, and you can't compete with him. Sorry, you're going to have to sell the bike.
Sash will not be amused :rant:

Sean
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 09:30 AM
Sash will not be amused :rant:
Do not make ze Germanz mad...

Nooch
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Good thing you kept the ZX6R. That seat on the Honda doesnt look very forgiving. Good luck with the Repsol!

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 09:52 AM

&

as a lack of experience.

yeah that was after a month and a half of doing canyon rides. I have been slabbing it for quite a while. I was also taking that corner on "SHHH dont tell on my stupidity" my gas tank. woops lol

easy mistake though.

usmcab35
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 09:52 AM
ze german will not be happy haha

Nooch
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 09:54 AM
I was also taking that corner on "SHHH dont tell on my stupidity" my gas tank.

Try that on the Repsol. Please bring a GoPro. I havent posted to Failblog in awhile!

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 09:56 AM
dont think I will be trying anything like that on the repsol for quite a while lol. gonna take a little bit of getting used to. the power is phenomenal. I love it.

BC14
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 10:00 AM
yeah that was after a month and a half of doing canyon rides. I have been slabbing it for quite a while. I was also taking that corner on "SHHH dont tell on my stupidity" my gas tank. woops lol

easy mistake though.

dont think I will be trying anything like that on the repsol for quite a while lol. gonna take a little bit of getting used to. the power is phenomenal. I love it.

http://ecdn2.hark.com/images/000/204/422/204422/original.jpg

TinkerinWstuff
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 10:04 AM
http://blog.wisefaq.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/trackdays.jpg

just think; you can get used to the bike, not worry about Melvin and any performance awards, killing yourself, or an M endorsement!

mdub
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 10:07 AM

lets take it to CC Raceway this Sunday....

WolFeYeZ
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 10:43 AM
NAME IT MELVIN

Spooph
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Congrats Jester! Now you has track bike as well! Oh, and go get your damn endorsement, will ya! Don't care about your work excuse, go make it happen. period. :)

Slo
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 11:53 AM
congrats on the bike!!!

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 11:57 AM
ok guys I have a question now and maybe I should put this up on technical talk but. it has a stock steering "damper" stabilizer or whatever you call it. there are no adjustments on it. If I am cruising at 75 and take my hands off the grips it starts going into a tank slapper. I am pretty sure it is broken. anyone know how I could fix it without buying a new one? or is that the only way?

WolFeYeZ
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Just taking your hands off of the bars shouldn't cause a tank slapper.... X.x Might mean something else is wrong.

bulldog
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:02 PM
ok guys I have a question now and maybe I should put this up on technical talk but. it has a stock steering "damper" stabilizer or whatever you call it. there are no adjustments on it. If I am cruising at 75 and take my hands off the grips it starts going into a tank slapper. I am pretty sure it is broken. anyone know how I could fix it without buying a new one? or is that the only way? Yeah, don't take your hands off at 75mph :lol:

I don't even have a dampner, but I don't think it would tank slap even; although I am not sure in the 15 years of riding sportbikes I have ever taken both hands off at 75mph or faster :? Sounds like a bigger issue to me if it does!

Nooch
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:03 PM
ok guys I have a question now and maybe I should put this up on technical talk but. it has a stock steering "damper" stabilizer or whatever you call it. there are no adjustments on it. If I am cruising at 75 and take my hands off the grips it starts going into a tank slapper. I am pretty sure it is broken. anyone know how I could fix it without buying a new one? or is that the only way?

Pretty sure the Honda damper is electronically controlled and automatically adjusted based on speed?

How about you just dont shatter the posted speed limits and keep your hands on the grips? I realize thats probably crazy talk, but it was worth a shot.

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Pretty sure the Honda damper is electronically controlled and automatically adjusted based on speed?

How about you just dont shatter the posted speed limits and keep your hands on the grips? I realize thats probably crazy talk, but it was worth a shot.
lol 75 is the posted speed limit on the interstate. plus I tried it at lower speeds too. not sure whats up maybe the wheel is outa balance but even so it shouldnt do that especially with a damper right?

Bueller
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Your front tire is probably shit.

Ghost
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Take it up to 150 and try it again, it should stabilize, that's just the bike trying to shake you off for not going fast enough...

Nooch
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:12 PM
lol 75 is the posted speed limit on the interstate. plus I tried it at lower speeds too. not sure whats up maybe the wheel is outa balance but even so it shouldnt do that especially with a damper right?

Not necessarily. The last bike I had with a steering damper also had this tendency.

Has that bike been down before that you know of? God forbid, but your forks could be slightly bent or twisted, or your front wheel or tire may be shot like Bueller suggested.

I also recommend LMGTFY.com

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:15 PM
the bike has very very very minimal road rash on the right side. no frame sliders so I figure it must have been dropped. nothing broken "cosmetically" I need to get these tires off anyway and get some q2's. maybe sooner than I thought lol

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Take it up to 150 and try it again, it should stabilize, that's just the bike trying to shake you off for not going fast enough...

you think 150 will cure it? so if I just stay above 150 I will be fine? cool I will try it. let me guess make sure I have the go pro on right?

Ghost
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:17 PM
you think 150 will cure it? so if I just stay above 150 I will be fine? cool I will try it. let me guess make sure I have the go pro on right?

Yes to everything.

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Yes to everything.

ha ha ha ha ok I will try later today. if it works I will just tell the cops that if I go any slower my bike shakes that should be ok right?8)

bulldog
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:19 PM
lol 75 is the posted speed limit on the interstate. plus I tried it at lower speeds too. not sure whats up maybe the wheel is outa balance but even so it shouldnt do that especially with a damper right? Ok, go by a cop going over 75mph with no hands on the bars and see if it is legal....reckless driving ticket!!!!

Ghost
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:21 PM
ha ha ha ha ok I will try later today. if it works I will just tell the cops that if I go any slower my bike shakes that should be ok right?8)

Yes, but without your chaperone you shouldn't stop to tell them anything or they'll see you don't have your 'M' endorsement, so I'd suggest staying at 150 until they see you, then topping it out and running as fast as you can...it's a liter bike, you should be fine.

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:22 PM
Ok, go by a cop going over 75mph with no hands on the bars and see if it is legal....reckless driving ticket!!!!

ok ok I get it both hands on the bars geese. lol at least the time I did it I found something that could be detrimental to my health later on lol.

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:24 PM
O.M.G. this is hilarious CSC at its finest. take a thread about my bike and turn it into a thread about how horrible a rider I am. I love it. when we are getting our stickers can I get one of the C.S.C we know drama stickers please? LMAO

mdub
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:24 PM

Yea ,,,its a new steed..Gotta brk it in. Show the bike whose boss. But seriously have the damper look at. It should not wobble at all...

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Yea ,,,its a new steed..Gotta brk it in. Show the bike whose boss. But seriously have the damper look at. It should not wobble at all...

thanks. I got an appt tuesday to get it looked at again. good thing I got the extended warranty on it. lol

mdub
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:26 PM
O.M.G. this is hilarious CSC at its finest. take a thread about my bike and turn it into a thread about how horrible a rider I am. I love it. LMAO

its' something that helps pass the day at work....i got in at 12 already did 20 mins of work....took a brk and here i is.....

mdub
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:27 PM
good thing I got the extended warranty on it.

you da Melvin Conquerer...

brennahm
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:35 PM
+1 to worn tire(s).

Honda actually put out a service bulletin a few years back regarding the VTX cruisers (maybe it was the Gold Wings, but doesn't matter) to address owner complaints that the bike would shake violently when they took their hands off the handlebars.

Honda's response - they're called handlebars for a reason.

bulldog
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:36 PM
O.M.G. this is hilarious CSC at its finest. take a thread about my bike and turn it into a thread about how horrible a rider I am. I love it. when we are getting our stickers can I get one of the C.S.C we know drama stickers please? LMAO You have to understand that some of the old timers on the board have seen so many riders come along, get a bike over their experience, then crash it and get hurt or die. I've seen it personally from a friend on this board that broke his back. Sportbikes are not a game and should not be taken lightly. Sometimes it is tough love man because we have been through it!

If I have to go to another CSC member's funeral I will scream!!!!!!!!!!

Personally I have been on a 600cc for 15 years and never felt like I ran out of power on it; on or off the track.

Nooch
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 02:24 PM
You have to understand that some of the old timers on the board have seen so many riders come along, get a bike over their experience, then crash it and get hurt or die. I've seen it personally from a friend on this board that broke his back. Sportbikes are not a game and should not be taken lightly. Sometimes it is tough love man because we have been through it!

Personally I have been on a 600cc for 15 years and never felt like I ran out of power on it; on or off the track.

Agreed. No funerals attended thankfully, but Ive got 6 years of riding time and owned 4 bikes and never once felt the urge to buy a literbike. Just too many MORE ways to get yourself into trouble with that much power. And 6 years riding really isnt alot, much less a few months.

mdub
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 02:37 PM
its his money and his life....best of luck to him to reign in that power and use it for the good of the thrill of power and speed.

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 02:39 PM
its his money and his life....best of luck to him to reign in that power and use it for the good of the thrill of power and speed.

thanks and I will. after I get all the kinks worked out of it. until then nice and easy

blaircsf
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Sounds like you are already going to have it checked, but something doesn't sound right if it starts into a tank slapper. I haven't pulled both hands off at 75, but I have at probably 45 (adjusting things etc), and haven't had that experience. Can you feel any vibrations in your hands? It seems like you should be able to feel it in your hands, and or relax your grip almost all the way, and then can you feel it starting?

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Sounds like you are already going to have it checked, but something doesn't sound right if it starts into a tank slapper. I haven't pulled both hands off at 75, but I have at probably 45 (adjusting things etc), and haven't had that experience. Can you feel any vibrations in your hands? It seems like you should be able to feel it in your hands, and or relax your grip almost all the way, and then can you feel it starting?

no its wierd no vibration in my hands leans well and everything. loose grip doesnt start. I took it on lunch a while ago and everytime I goose it pretty good whether I remove my hands from 35 and up it only does it if I remove my hands right when I let off the throttle. it starts small but the longer I leave my hands off the further the bars shake. and it wont straighten back out until I grab the handlebars again.

I have an appointment to get it looked at tuesday. I just dont wanna be into a turn and something happens ya know. All joking aside I do not have a death wish I may joke about it but I dont really. Its a nice bike I just need the little kinks worked out.

mdub
after I get all the kinks worked out of it. until then nice and easy

Did you take it back to the place you bought it from? Hopefully they;ll fix that fer you.. You just got it...they should be good enuff to straighten out fer ya...

Jesterbass21
Its almost like it is doing it because I am taking my weight off the front end. does that make sense?

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Did you take it back to the place you bought it from? Hopefully they;ll fix that fer you.. You just got it...they should be good enuff to straighten out fer ya...
yeah thats where I have the appt on tuesday. they are gonna check that out and replace the battery for me.

mdub
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 02:58 PM
man ......u figure since you just got if from them ....they would have it in right away not tuesday....

Ricky
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 02:59 PM
I remember first experiencing this on my Ninja 250 shortly after I got it. It had no damper of any kind. The stock tires were shit, and as soon as I got some Pirelli's on there, it was lessened. But I could take my hands off the bars without issue, especially when at high RPM and decelerating.

My bike now has the HESD, and that thing is rock solid at 100mph.

Ricky
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Its almost like it is doing it because I am taking my weight off the front end. does that make sense?

Of course it does, because that's what causes it... Do it in 6th gear, then do it in 1st gear at the same speeds. Notice how it's lessened by the deceleration of 1st gear?

It could be caused by shit suspension too. Lack of tire contact is the problem.

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 03:03 PM
man ......u figure since you just got if from them ....they would have it in right away not tuesday....
oh its not their fault they cant get it in its mine. My hours suck the only time I have away from work while they are open is tuesdays. they wanted me to bring it in today I just cant get away from work.

I remember first experiencing this on my Ninja 250 shortly after I got it. It had no damper of any kind. The stock tires were shit, and as soon as I got some Pirelli's on there, it was lessened. But I could take my hands off the bars without issue, especially when at high RPM and decelerating.

My bike now has the HESD, and that thing is rock solid at 100mph.

This has the HESD on it too I was just wondering if that might be the problem. BTW TCC has the perelli diablo tires on special cheaper than the Q2's they are saying that the diablo's are better than the Q2's any insight on this?

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 03:04 PM
Of course it does, because that's what causes it... Do it in 6th gear, then do it in 1st gear at the same speeds. Notice how it's lessened by the deceleration of 1st gear?

It could be caused by shit suspension too. Lack of tire contact is the problem.

Well now I am wishing I would have tried this on my test ride and found all this out. lol probably wouldnt have bought it. :think:

Ricky
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Well now I am wishing I would have tried this on my test ride and found all this out. lol probably wouldnt have bought it. :think:

I'm sure it's fixable... could be something as simple as tire age, or just the springs in the front suspension, or that the suspension is set incorrectly.

Spooph
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 03:10 PM
You have to understand that some of the old timers on the board have seen so many riders come along, get a bike over their experience, then crash it and get hurt or die. I've seen it personally from a friend on this board that broke his back. Sportbikes are not a game and should not be taken lightly. Sometimes it is tough love man because we have been through it!

Preacherman.... No disrespect dude, but this is the US, right? Let him kill himself if he wants.... Also, I know Jester, he's a good dude. He needs no lecturing...

Jester, it's your tire. Bueller knows his stuff. I can confirm the same thing, and Brennahm confirmed it too. You shouldn't get a tank-slapper below 100mph no matter what you do on that bike, even without that steering dampner. You see any cupping or uneven wear on the tire?

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Preacherman.... No disrespect dude, but this is the US, right? Let him kill himself if he wants.... Also, I know Jester, he's a good dude. He needs no lecturing...

Jester, it's your tire. Bueller knows his stuff. I can confirm the same thing, and Brennahm confirmed it too. You shouldn't get a tank-slapper below 100mph no matter what you do on that bike, even without that steering dampner. You see any cupping or uneven wear on the tire?

I checked the tire and I find no cupping at all. I believe its the tire too. Not sure if its a bad tire or just bad balancing. if it comes to be a bad tire then I will definitely have them replace them. they shouldn't be able to sell it with bad tires anyway right? sooo. we will see. I dont wanna be an ass to them I just want what I paid for a good running bike that isnt more dangerous than it should be :D

bulldog
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Fair enough :) And I never meant any disrespect either and if I caused him to be just a slight bit more cautious than I am happy for that.

I just still remember visiting my friend in the hospital when they told him his back was broken and thought "damn Nate, maybe you should have been harsher on him about getting that bike you knew was over his head" :(

mdub
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:05 PM
oh its not their fault they cant get it in its mine. My hours suck the only time I have away from work while they are open is tuesdays. they wanted me to bring it in today I just cant get away from work.

oh yeah....thats right, work.

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:06 PM
This bike may be "over my head" right now. But I will get the hang of it. I go all out. Go big or go home. at 18 years old I was in charge on a multi million dollar aircraft. I was the kid that told the pilot the bird is safe to fly. last to touch it when it left and the first to touch it when it got back. I know limits I am used to them. I will push them and move them but very rarely pass them. I have lost 2 cousins to sportbikes. zx6r and a 600rr. and one cousin lost all use of his arm from a sportbike wreck on a 750. yes its unfortunate but I know people who have wrecked on 250's also. Just because a 1000 isnt for you doesnt mean its not for me. I am a big guy. pushing almost 300 lbs. (call it fat I call it not wanting to waste food) it takes a bit more for me to go. a bit more for me to get back up out of the corners too. I will not promise that I wont crash hell I wont promise I wont die but if you really want to help my odds buy me a god damn bell ha ha ha. (something I learned about 2 weekends ago)

-cracked skull from a dirt bike
-hole in left ankle dirt on a corner 8 years old
-road rash left arm first sport bike wreck on the IS

not saying any of it felt good but I am saying they dont scare me.

Now I say it..... Bring on the pain CSC. Tell me how dumb I am to get back up and ride. I know you want to judge me and I am ok with that but now you know a majority of the story

mdub
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:09 PM

that'll learn ya next time, to take it up to 75 mph...You just saw the aesthetics and you were sold....But after this minor glitch is fix you'll wax it and stare .....

mdub
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:14 PM
well written my man....

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:23 PM
that'll learn ya next time, to take it up to 75 mph...You just saw the aesthetics and you were sold....But after this minor glitch is fix you'll wax it and stare .....

Oh I got it past 75 on the test ride. just didnt take my hands off the bars

Bueller
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:28 PM
I personally don't care what you ride or what you wear when your riding, it's your business, not mine. But it would be the courteous thing to do if you could post your intentions to attend a ride so the people who want to watch the action can show up and those that want nothing to do with it will know to go the opposite way.

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:33 PM
I personally don't care what you ride or what you wear when your riding, it's your business, not mine. But it would be the courteous thing to do if you could post your intentions to attend a ride so the people who want to watch the action can show up and those that want nothing to do with it will know to go the opposite way.

WTF is that supposed to mean? every CSC ride I have been on I have Responded. So if you dont wanna be around me YAY great news for me. Who the fuck pulled your string? If you wanna have an opinion on weather or not I post that I am gonna show up to a ride make your own damn thread. I respond so people can tell me they dont want me to come.

If you think my feelings are hurt you dont want to ride with me your sadly mistaken. most of the people I have rode with enjoy my company and ride with me regularly so you sir have no idea on what your missing out on.

Bueller
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:36 PM
:lol:

Nooch
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:38 PM
(call it fat I call it not wanting to waste food)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCvyHPzAfPk&feature=related

BC14
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:39 PM
WTF is that supposed to mean? every CSC ride I have been on I have Responded. So if you dont wanna be around me YAY great news for me. Who the fuck pulled your string? If you wanna have an opinion on weather or not I post that I am gonna show up to a ride make your own damn thread. I respond so people can tell me they dont want me to come.

If you think my feelings are hurt you dont want to ride with me your sadly mistaken. most of the people I have rode with enjoy my company and ride with me regularly so you sir have no idea on what your missing out on.
You don't know Bueller.... He lives for this :argue:

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:43 PM
You don't know Bueller.... He lives for this :argue:

Oh so he is one of those guys that thinks it makes him cool when he gets a rise outta someone??? what a way to live your life.

usmcab35
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:45 PM
and he can blow your ear drums with his 250 haha, man that thing is loud..

Slo
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Actually Bueller is just flat out blunt/honest. Whether talking about himself or others, it's all the same. Good guy from a different time hahahahaha.....but when you meet him, you will see all the good intentions he actually has.

BC14
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Actually Bueller is just flat out blunt/honest. Whether talking about himself or others, it's all the same. Good guy from a different time hahahahaha.....but when you meet him, you will see all the good intentions he actually has.
+1. "old skool", if you will

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:47 PM
and he can blow your ear drums with his 250 haha, man that thing is loud..

my 600 is pretty loud as long as I remember to pull out the bannanna

Nooch
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:47 PM
Oh so he is one of those guys that thinks it makes him cool when he gets a rise outta someone???

Its called an internet troll. And they are anything but rare lol!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54/Reber/feed_troll.jpg

usmcab35
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:48 PM
my 600 is pretty loud as long as I remember to pull out the bannanna

pretty sure i couldnt make my busa sound any where as loud as that 250..

madvlad
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Nice bike, don't underestimate it....

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:49 PM
I really dont care how old or old school someone is. Disrespect is disrespect. I never not one time have jumped onto one of his thread with the soul intention to disrespect someone. Every thread of mine he comments on that is exactly what he does. He may be a cool guy in person but he's never nor probably never will let me see that side of him.

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:51 PM
pretty sure i couldnt make my busa sound any where as loud as that 250..

oh I dont know man those D&D exhausts can get em loud as hell.

madvlad
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Oh so he is one of those guys that thinks it makes him cool when he gets a rise outta someone??? what a way to live your life.

He also does have light years of riding and life experience so please don't assume things... You'll do as you wish no matter the judgement given here or anywhere for that matter but that given is a positive which obviously you won't take that way by getting defensive...

mdub
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:53 PM
i underestimate mine all the time...i ride that bitch like a caveman

mastap07
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:54 PM
i love lamp!

mastap07
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:55 PM
and nice bike!

Slo
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:58 PM
i love lamp!

Off topic: Damn, you're still around!!!! How you been?

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 04:59 PM

where did this /\ even come from? talking about my bike and all the sudden slam outa nowhere on not wanting to ride with me because I bought my first liter bike? yeah that is pretty possitive.

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 05:00 PM
i love lamp!

LMAO

Bueller
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Your attitude is dangerous to yourself and others, I personally will never ride with you or the people who you ride with, so yes lucky you. I posted the most likely problem to the issue you are having with your bike. That will be the last bit of help you will ever see from me. My intention was not to troll your thread it was simply to state that if I post a ride which I hardly ever do, anyone that goes big or goes home is not welcome to ride with me or the people I ride with.
I never ride with the thought of not being scared to crash, I ride with the thought that crashing is something I will avoid at all times.
Good luck with staying alive. And when you get a clue about this shit, then at that time you may meet me and you will see the other side.

Spooph
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 05:17 PM

oh man, I back you up and this is what comes next? Nevermind my previous statement. Common dude!

brennahm
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Spooph=Troll

Also Jester, it's WHETHER...not weather. :)

BC14
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Your attitude is dangerous to yourself and others, I personally will never ride with you or the people who you ride with, so yes lucky you. I posted the most likely problem to the issue you are having with your bike. That will be the last bit of help you will ever see from me. My intention was not to troll your thread it was simply to state that if I post a ride which I hardly ever do, anyone that goes big or goes home is not welcome to ride with me or the people I ride with.
I never ride with the thought of not being scared to crash, I ride with the thought that crashing is something I will avoid at all times.
Good luck with staying alive. And when you get a clue about this shit, then at that time you may meet me and you will see the other side.
:imwithstupid:

Sean
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Damn, there's a lot of hatin' in this thread. :guns:

BC14
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Damn, there's a lot of hatin' in this thread. :guns:
:scream2:

laspariahs
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 05:36 PM
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3125/1292616896003.jpg

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 05:51 PM
I dont know you and you dont know me. Fine leave it at that. I thank you for your insight about my issue that was awesome of you and what I believe this forrum is for. but then you turn around and bash me. You make ist seem like I just show up to rides whenever I want without saying anything and ride dangerously to harm others. You have never riden with me you dont know. Spooph dude your cool and thanks for stickin up for me but cmon man. If someone was to tell you this crap because you can ride your 250 better thabn alot of people ride their 600's you would be pissed too. I ride with the people I ride with. I dont try to out ride them. I ussually stay toward the back of the group. I dont feel I am dangerous and I haven't had anyone tell me that I cant ride with them because I am. So excuse me for asking why you would just out of the blue start talking crap to me about me? thats B.S. man seriously. and now that my buddy spooph is pissed of at me because of this little bickering match it prooves my point that you turning around and talking shit about someone you don't know making them look bad effects their friendships and their ability to ride. Me saying "go big or go home" wasn't the first thing that got you started apparently. So I appologise to you for making you not want to ride with me by my words kinds sir and I thank you again for your insight on my issue. But please refrain from starting shit with me on a thread until you get to meet me or know me.

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 06:10 PM
My intention was not to troll your thread it was simply to state that if I post a ride which I hardly ever do, anyone that goes big or goes home is not welcome to ride with me or the people I ride with.

if this is what you meant than this is probably what you should have said. file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/sales/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image001.gif
I would not have taken offense to that as I did you saying

Slo
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Take it for what its worth......dave isnt one of those thats acts nice in your face then walks away....and 10 seconds later tells everyone how mich of an idiot you are. He is also the most "under recognized" people on this board for helping others IMO.

Congrats again on your bike, there are just certain things people watch for.....especially things you may say that will presuade them to either ride with you or avoid you. Like bueller sort of mentioned, you will see what he is talking about at some point.

Its also the internet, just enjoy your ride that you earned....

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 06:36 PM
I am sorry I may have taken it a bit far. Its just every thread I make someone has to pop in and belittle me and talk shit about me. maybe I set myself up for it whatever. its aggravating and it pisses me off.

BC14
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 06:41 PM
I am sorry I may have taken it a bit far. Its just every thread I make someone has to pop in and belittle me and talk shit about me. maybe I set myself up for it whatever. its aggravating and it pisses me off.
Go on rides, ride respectfully/respect others, and go from there. Go to bike nights/new member meetups. I've done that, and it seems to have worked for me.

mdub
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 06:43 PM
dude ....just brush it off....

http://i7.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/90/72/0199_1.JPG

Bueller
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 06:44 PM
This will be my final comment. I am sorry you took my statement out of context, but I meant I do not care or more to specifically, I don't fault you for wanting a liter bike, nor does it bother me if you were to chose to ride in shorts and tennis shoes. These are choices you make and they do not affect me. People have a tendency to preach on these things, I do not. I myself am scared to death of 1K I-4 bikes, I do not need that kind of power, hell I am quite satisfied with a 250.
I think you read too much into a sarcastic comment, I'll try not to get you excited in the future.

Peace

onelocked
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 06:55 PM
I think you guys need to hug it out!

mdub
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Peace

right on

TinkerinWstuff
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 06:59 PM

Vellos thanks you for joining

grim
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 07:24 PM

Jester I've ridden with you and you are a good guy but the reason bueller said what he said is because People that sit there and talk a big game or say things like "go big or go home" and "my bike may be too powerfull for me" means they are cocky and more than likely will ride way over their head. Thusly making them a liability issue on any ride they go on with you, nobody wants to see someone else go down it isn't funny and it isn't something to be enjoyed. The last time someone said "go big or go home" on this forum was after they had crashed on highway 7 for going way over their head. I also happen to know that bueller rides with his wife every so often and I can honestly tell you when I ride with my wife in a group and someone says "I may be riding a bike that's too powerful for me but I like to go big" I will flat out tell them to stay the fuck away from me while riding! It's not a personal attack at you it's looking out for ones best interest.

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 07:26 PM
This will be my final comment. I am sorry you took my statement out of context, but I meant I do not care or more to specifically, I don't fault you for wanting a liter bike, nor does it bother me if you were to chose to ride in shorts and tennis shoes. These are choices you make and they do not affect me. People have a tendency to preach on these things, I do not. I myself am scared to death of 1K I-4 bikes, I do not need that kind of power, hell I am quite satisfied with a 250.
I think you read too much into a sarcastic comment, I'll try not to get you excited in the future.

Peace

cool man well I really do hope to meet you sometime. I hear great things about you and your knowledge and thing I could learn from you as well as most of the people in this group.

Peace is a great way to close this

onelocked
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 07:29 PM
cool man well I really do hope to meet you sometime. I hear great things about you and your knowledge and thing I could learn from you as well as most of the people in this group.

Peace is a great way to close this

and a hug....!:makeout:

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 07:29 PM

Jester I've ridden with you and you are a good guy but the reason bueller said what he said is because People that sit there and talk a big game or say things like "go big or go home" and "my bike may be too powerfull for me" means they are cocky and more than likely will ride way over their head. Thusly making them a liability issue on any ride they go on with you, nobody wants to see someone else go down it isn't funny and it isn't something to be enjoyed. The last time someone said "go big or go home" on this forum was after they had crashed on highway 7 for going way over their head. I also happen to know that bueller rides with his wife every so often and I can honestly tell you when I ride with my wife in a group and someone says "I may be riding a bike that's too powerful for me but I like to go big" I will flat out tell them to stay the fuck away from me while riding! It's not a personal attack at you it's looking out for ones best interest.

/\ this I understand /\

I too may not have chosen my words carefully enough. I dont think the bike is too big for me nor too powerful however I do think it will take a little getting used to. I respect the others I ride with and most times have a clear understanding of what to do and what not to do and stay in those guidelines. I love riding with others and in no way would I ever want to mess that up.

Wrider
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 07:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCvyHPzAfPk&feature=related

Nope, 6 levels now.
Gabriel Iglesias is fucking awesome
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InrgPXRPnuI)

mdub
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 07:55 PM
the new Carlos Mencia

Clovis
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Congratulations on the new bike. I started out with a R1 (first bike) and I didn't kill myself on it. All though I did crash into a guard rail in my 3rd month of riding.

While the bike was getting repaired for about 3 months I started riding my wife's FZ6 (a yamaha sport bike with a R6 engine). Once I got used to the bike I enjoyed riding it a lot more then the R1.

More comfortable, more agile and faster in the corners where it counts. If you have the self-control to run a litre bike then you'll be fine.

With that said if I could do it all over again, I would have just started with the FZ6 and skipped the R1.

Have you gotten your endorsement yet?

thankgod
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 08:21 PM
nice bike...you still won't catch me...

Jesterbass21
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 08:27 PM
my appointment is tuesday

brennahm
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Are you bi-polar?

Sleev
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 09:02 PM
wow, the haters came out in this thread.

beauty bike. enjoy it.

usmcab35
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 11:33 PM

So grim you wont ride with me? Cause ive been riding for over ten yrs but ill be the first to admit this 1441cc busa is way to much power for me hahaha, but I still ride like a turtle in the canyons, well most of the time...

Wrider
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 12:53 AM
the new Carlos Mencia

No the difference is that Iglesias doesn't steal his jokes from others, and isn't trying to make shit funny to get a TV show to be popular.

Jesterbass21
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 01:18 AM
wow, the haters came out in this thread.
beauty bike. enjoy it.
Read any of my threads if you want to meet the haters. hey we should have a haters mash up. Haters meet hated.
:pointlaugh:

Wrider
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 01:22 AM
Read any of my threads if you want to meet the haters. hey we should have a haters mash up. Haters meet hated.
:pointlaugh:

Who's bringing the cookies???

Jesterbass21
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 01:25 AM
Shit I will bake cookies what kind do you want? I am really good at macadamia nut.

BC14
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 07:29 AM
So grim you wont ride with me? Cause ive been riding for over ten yrs but ill be the first to admit this 1441cc busa is way to much power for me hahaha, but I still ride like a turtle in the canyons, well most of the time...
No replacement for displacement...wait, wrong forum. :p

tecknojoe
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 07:56 AM

You should not be using the handlebars to support your weight.

the rest of this thread, is a serious lol

brennahm
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Hater.

Jesterbass21
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 08:13 AM
You should not be using the handlebars to support your weight.

the rest of this thread, is a serious lol

no I am not meaning I am using my handlebars to support my weight. hmmmm how do I explain. ok when I am riding and want to sit straight up to stretch my back I will releasethe handlebars. thats kinda what I am talking about. when I do that starts in a small wabble that gets bigger if I dont stop it. like bueller said I am sure it is the tire. We will find out tuesday.

tecknojoe
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 08:18 AM
Hater.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110621182525/callofduty/images/2/20/Kobe-U-Mad.jpg

bulldog
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 08:44 AM
So this Bueller guy thinks he is fast on a tiny little 250CC…………….Ok, he is!!!! :D

Actually Bueller and old school long lost member Hoopty are the people that convinced me that me being fast was not about my bike, but the skills to learn on a bike. I use to tell Hoopty, “man I am slow compared to some of you guys and I need a bigger cc bike to be as fast”. Then freakin Hoopty would get on my bike and go way faster than I could through the canyons. After that I just started watching his skills and learning instead of wanting the new bigger bike…..13 years later and still on a 600cc. Bueller taught me fast through corners, slow on the straights; anyone can go fast on a straightaway.

WolFeYeZ
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Bueller online IS right.
Bueller online IS a troll.
Bueller online IS sarcastic.
Bueller online DOES NOT post before coming on some rides.
BUT Bueller is pretty cool in person :D (Yes, I also used to despise online interaction with bueller)(Yes, I still do despise online interaction with brennahm (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/member.php?u=5128))

YAWN

brennahm
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 09:38 AM
But you like stalking people in real life. Cut your hair hippie. :)

SaShWhO
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 09:44 AM
there can be only one, mutherfucker!!!!

don't worry about the Repsols power,
can you handle it's sexy? that is the real question!!

whatever you do DO NOT JOIN THE REPSOL FORUM
that place adds new meaning to douchebaggery and makes the CSC look like mr. Rogers neighborhood.

have a nice day everybody

WolFeYeZ
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 09:57 AM
But you like stalking people in real life. Cut your hair hippie. :)

My hair is short, and I am in London very far away from anyone so....:D

that place adds new meaning to douchebaggery and makes the CSC look like mr. Rogers neighborhood.

That sounds epic, will save for a rainy day or insomniac night.

bulldog
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 10:06 AM

have a nice day everybody The Repsol power???? You mean that fancy paint job adds power? :lol: ;)

Jk..it is a nice bike, but you know I have always been annoyed that some extra HP doesn't come with that edition.

WolFeYeZ
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 10:08 AM
The Repsol power???? You mean that fancy paint job adds power? :lol: ;)

Jk..it is a nice bike, but you know I have always been annoyed that some extra HP doesn't come with that edition.

Speaking of which, who else here hates the new repsol color/look from the last race? Lol

SaShWhO
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 10:12 AM
The Repsol power???? You mean that fancy paint job adds power? :lol: ;)

you shut your filthy mouth when you're talking to me!!
I've always been a little annoyed that those fancy expensive affliction shirts you got me liking don't come with some extra mojo~~~or do they:think:
whatever.........

mdub
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 10:13 AM
if they get rid of the orange..replace with green or blue....i would put it on my bike...

mdub
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 10:15 AM
No the difference is that Iglesias doesn't steal his jokes from others, and isn't trying to make shit funny to get a TV show to be popular.

i watch some more clips. he is funny.....kinda frks me out when he does the spoiled white girl voice...

tecknojoe
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 10:15 AM
if they get rid of the orange..replace with green or blue....i would put it on my bike...

Get a Yamaha or Kawasaki :lol:

mdub
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 10:20 AM
:pointlaugh: maybe one of these days..............

bulldog
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 10:22 AM
you shut your filthy mouth when you're talking to me!!
I've always been a little annoyed that those fancy expensive affliction shirts you got me liking don't come with some extra mojo~~~or do they:think:
whatever......... bawhahaha...that's a good one Sash :lol:

Ummm..some are made of bamboo; which is a great fabric :bigeyes: Oh wait, and they are fully sprayed on graphics.....ok they are stupid overpriced! :oops:

My reason was to support MMA; Afflication shirts use to be all about fighters names on the back. Then everyone starting wearing them and they have lost that MMA touch now.

You know I am messing around. I am a HONDA lover and one for life!!!

SaShWhO
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 10:24 AM
touch this

usmcab35
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 10:25 AM
touch this

but wash your hands after...:poo:

SaShWhO
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 10:28 AM
but wash your hands after...:poo:

lol,
your sig gif makes me wanna touch me

usmcab35
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 10:29 AM
why she aint in a orange shirt haha

Jesterbass21
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 10:30 AM

have a nice day everybody
sorry sash I didnt even realise what I was doing when I bought it. Its sooooo sexy.

bulldog
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 10:43 AM
touch this http://www.technodisco.net/img/tracks/m/mc-hammer/766996-mc-hammer-u-cant-touch-this.jpg

Spooph
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Spooph dude your cool and thanks for stickin up for me but cmon man. If someone was to tell you this crap because you can ride your 250 better thabn alot of people ride their 600's you would be pissed too.

and now that my buddy spooph is pissed of at me because of this little bickering match it prooves my point that you turning around and talking shit about someone you don't know making them look bad effects their friendships and their ability to ride.

Oh dear, you're more insecure than I thought. Here it is:
1.) I'm not mad at you, it was just a quick comment on your justifications... You don't need to justify yourself to ANYBODY... Let the haters hate, and let them be. It's all the keyboards fault anyway...

2.) You must not have paid attention the last time I rode... I'm NOT that fast on the 250, even though your statement might be true, but I NEVER defend the 250... It's slow, it's 80's technology, it is what it is. But it's still a hoot and I still love her dearly. Lol, why do you need to defend a 1,000, or your choice to have one. It's your bike and to hell with the rest!

3.) Bueller is a badass because he's blunt. You always know exactly where you stand with him - at least, so I've been told, I've never actually taken up the opportunity to meet the dude.... You'll also find out, as with this reply, the words are trying to be honest... Don't try and find a reason for them to hurt (that usually just reflects insecurity anyway). Otherwise you won't last long in the CSC...

4.) I still want you to attend that ride, and I'm still gonna be the exact same dude you met last time.

5.) Thanks for the apology, that means a lot to me, and will be remembered!

ROTMFFLMAO!

Spiderman
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 11:49 AM
I think it's pretty much official (actually it's prolly been official for a while... sorry for the delay):

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/images/MB/Funny/CSCdrama.jpg

BlueRanger
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 12:09 PM
I remember getting a taste of the Bueller.. I cried :bigeyes:

You cut your hair Wolf?

Ghost
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 12:20 PM

:think::wtf::shock::shocked:

grim
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 12:23 PM

Ummmm........ok?

Slo
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 12:28 PM

*speechless*

brennahm
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Best be careful or he'll set his guard dogs on you!

Spiderman
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 12:35 PM

:think::wtf::shock::shocked:

BlueRanger
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 01:15 PM
You nasty!

usmcab35
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 01:16 PM
You nasty!
sounds like your mouth is a tad nasty after your taste of bueller :D

OUTLAWD
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 01:33 PM

this is the reason I bring gaiters to the track

brennahm
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 01:40 PM
You should try gators...they might be more effective.

SaShWhO
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 02:02 PM
surely he meant Gayters

Bueller
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 02:18 PM

Serious business
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee291/rmsupermoto999/Dogs/CIMG0974.jpg

brennahm
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Looks like Chewbacca raped an Ewok.

cptschlongenheimer
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Looks like Midget Chewbacca raped an Ewok.

Fixed.

Jesterbass21
Sat Oct 1st, 2011, 05:34 PM
well they picked up the repsol today. I just got a phone call that the stator and the regulator both had taken a shit. so they have to wait till monday to order them. and will expedite the shipping. unfortunately I wont have my repsol back till thursday but they are gonna get it all fixed up. I am just glad it happened now instead of 6 months down the road. I dont have to pay for it lol. Tri city Is taking real good care of me. they came to my work and picked up my bike and have kept in contact with me about it all day.

usmcab35
Tue Oct 4th, 2011, 09:40 AM
well they picked up the repsol today. I just got a phone call that the stator and the regulator both had taken a shit. so they have to wait till monday to order them. and will expedite the shipping. unfortunately I wont have my repsol back till thursday but they are gonna get it all fixed up. I am just glad it happened now instead of 6 months down the road. I dont have to pay for it lol. Tri city Is taking real good care of me. they came to my work and picked up my bike and have kept in contact with me about it all day.

good to hear! that is how a shop should be..:D