PDA

View Full Version : 250 Ride Sunday 10/2/2011 @ 10am.

Spooph
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Calling all 250's and all other newer/greener riders! We'll be meeting in Boulder, here:

http://g.co/maps/8asxt

@ 9:45 for a 10:00 sharp KSU. Not sure on route, maybe we'll do Lee Hill to Left Hand to Peak-to-Peak down 7, or go into Lyons, take 36 (because of the passing lanes) up to Estes and back down 7. We could always also go play up north on Stove Prairie and Rist Canyon - to those who might say Rist is a bad choice for newer riders, I say bollocks!

This will be a mixed pace ride, pending group rider experience and sweep will be decided based on who shows.

Make sure to either wear or bring extra insulation, because it might be colder up higher. If you're going to be late, you should have planned better, but send me a text if you're close at 3/ 517 35hundred and we might wait for you... :D

Obviously, all other members of the CSC are welcome, but know that my priority is going to be setting a fun pace for the 250's....

If no 250's show, well then, I guess we'll figure it out from there... :think:

List of rider's I would like to see:

EABruno
TheWay
Which 250's am I missing?

Bigger bikes:
DemonRider
DolphinRider
JesterBass
Koru

It's gonna be a hoot!

DemonRider
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Hey; sorry man, Nikki still wont have her MSF done but her 250 is ready to go when she is, and I work Sun.-Wed. Off on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday's now;) Had to change to accommodate a lot of stuff going on If you make it a Saturday I'm all over it:) hehehe anyway if not have fun .

OUTLAWD
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 12:40 PM
you would not like to see me?

I'm offended.

Reyven
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 01:05 PM

I'm offended.

:imwithstupid:

Spooph
Wed Sep 28th, 2011, 01:05 PM
fantastic, another beer... :P

TheWay
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 07:25 PM
I am pretty sure i can make it! Just gotta go easy on the beer Sat night hahaha

Jesterbass21
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 07:38 PM
I am pretty sure i can make it! Just gotta go easy on the beer Sat night hahaha
hey man I know how you fight your bike if you want you can roll the ninja its up to you.

Spooph I will be there. I wont miss a chance to run the repsol at a lower pace. I would even sweep if needed.

or I could do the cam damera dealio and get some good footage of how a lil bike and dominate the twisties

Vellos
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 07:38 PM

I'm offended.

Sully
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 08:21 PM
fantastic, another beer... :P
:doublefinger::guinness:

NUTZ
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 11:05 PM

I'm offended.

:imwithstupid:'s

Wrider
Thu Sep 29th, 2011, 11:33 PM

I'm offended.

Nope, you've done your once nice thing this year, so you're done.

Spooph
Fri Sep 30th, 2011, 09:53 AM
To all those who are offended.... Bah humbug! I said you're all welcome anyway!

Repsol a095
Fri Sep 30th, 2011, 09:58 AM
How many 250s are going to show? I am considering bringing the Ninja for this.

grim
Fri Sep 30th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Grim isnt on that list?? WTF was all that talk about we need to go on a ride?

GuitarX
Fri Sep 30th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Can I bring the VFR1200? It's only got 1237cc so it's kind of like a 250...with an extra liter bike thrown in for some extra fun! :-)

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Sep 30th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Can I bring the VFR1200? It's only got 1237cc so it's kind of like a 250...with an extra liter bike thrown in for some extra fun! :-)
....only if you pull 3 plug wires!:D

Matty
Sat Oct 1st, 2011, 08:14 AM
wish this was today..... i would have brought out the WR.

Spooph
Sat Oct 1st, 2011, 10:20 AM
How many 250s are going to show? I am considering bringing the Ninja for this.

no idea...

Grim isnt on that list?? WTF was all that talk about we need to go on a ride?

sha, of course you're not on the list, you don't have a 250 and from what I hear you can ride fast... Besides, with yo hurtings, would you show anyway?

TheWay
Sat Oct 1st, 2011, 09:24 PM
hey man I know how you fight your bike if you want you can roll the ninja its up to you.

Spooph I will be there. I wont miss a chance to run the repsol at a lower pace. I would even sweep if needed.

or I could do the cam damera dealio and get some good footage of how a lil bike and dominate the twisties

Thanks man but i think i will be alright on mine its been running better up there, appreciate it tho

grim
Sat Oct 1st, 2011, 11:36 PM
no idea...

sha, of course you're not on the list, you don't have a 250 and from what I hear you can ride fast... Besides, with yo hurtings, would you show anyway?

Yea with my hurting and lack of a right foot peg I won't be riding for a bit.

Lomax
Sun Oct 2nd, 2011, 10:48 AM
I just saw this and of course cannot make it to Boulder by 10 :lol: But I think I will fire up the old beater FZ and go cruise the canyons for a while. May see you up there.

Marc

TheWay
Sun Oct 2nd, 2011, 06:46 PM
That was a great ride spooph thanks for putting it together! Hopefully we can get a couple more in before it gets cold

Spooph
Sun Oct 2nd, 2011, 07:28 PM
thanks everybody for showing! It was a blast, and no crashes! And technically no performance awards on the ride proper.... :) We'll do it again soon!

Oh cool dude on the Buell, I forgot to get your info. Please PM it to me....

JoeShmoe
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Was a nice introduction to the CSC and the weather was great! Glad to see the rest of the ride went well.