PDA

View Full Version : WTB Jacket this weekend. Where??

SlamMan
Thu Jun 9th, 2005, 04:03 PM
I'd like to buy a jacket this weekend. Something for summer riding. Where should I go to look? I'd like to look at some Vanson and A* stuff but I'm open to just about anything. TIA.

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu Jun 9th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Check out performance cycle on s. broadway unless your up north...then check out Twin Peaks, up by loveland. You can click on the logo at the top of the page.

Mel
Thu Jun 9th, 2005, 04:36 PM
Performance has a good stock, and you can literally try on everything. However, keep safety in mind: the summer mesh (like what Joe Rocket makes) seem nice and cool, but I know a few people who have had those jackets literally disintegrate on them when they go down. I ride with the same jacket year round, it had zip vent through air flow, and a liner for the winter.

Desmo
Thu Jun 9th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Hey man I have a jacket I can sell you. It’s a 44 Icon Neo Daytona jacket (white).

It looks like this…

or you can go to the website and see all the details for yourself.

PM me for price if your interested.

Click this link to see the Icon Neo Daytona (http://www.rideicon.com/gearProductSummary.jsp?pageid=449&action=Q&category_title=JACKETS&category_id=688&product_group_id=2523&parent_title=&parent_id=&product_name=NEO%20DAYTONA%20JACKET&rank=200)

SlamMan
Fri Jun 10th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Damn! Nice jacket. I don't think it would fit though. I'm a 42 and it sounds like it's a loose fitting jacket to begin with.

What's the condition and price?

Desmo
Fri Jun 10th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Damn! Nice jacket. I don't think it would fit though. I'm a 42 and it sounds like it's a loose fitting jacket to begin with.What's the condition and price?

I'm also a 42 but this jacket fits good.. the 42 in Icon fits me way too tight..
The jacket is in excellent condition, no cracks, rips, or any blemishes... it comes with a liner and surprisingly I have never felt hot in the jacket. It does have some vents in the back of the sleeves..
The jacket new is about $350.
PM me and make me a REASONABLE offer.. and its yours…

GSXR-ATW
Fri Jun 10th, 2005, 01:19 PM
I can vouch for the jacket being clean, I don't know how Frank did it but the thing always looked brand new.

Desmo
Fri Jun 10th, 2005, 05:54 PM
I can vouch for the jacket being clean, I don't know how Frank did it but the thing always looked brand new.

I think that happends when you dont ride much :-) HA HA

SlamMan
Fri Jun 10th, 2005, 10:50 PM
I walked into Excel today to try this same jacket on for size today and the 44 was just a little big on me. If it was a 42 you might have had it sold. Great jacket though. I'm sure it will sell fast.

justinCO
Wed Jun 15th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Fay Myers also has a huge selection or jackets to try on, although a bit more expensive then everywhere else locally. Performance has a lot too, like someone already said. If you don't mind online buying newenough.com has a lot of leathers as well. You can find some good deals in the closeout section.