PDA

View Full Version : Guns, bike and DOG

PunyJuney
Mon Oct 3rd, 2011, 06:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=xdj67XknFrM#t=5

Admin Edit: If the above link doesn't work, try this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdj67XknFrM

Spooph
Mon Oct 3rd, 2011, 10:27 AM
Epic! I want!

Ghost
Mon Oct 3rd, 2011, 11:25 AM
"Gary trained Dog by simply hitting the brakes and letting him fall off"--yeah, great training method...

Spooph
Mon Oct 3rd, 2011, 12:35 PM
I'm guessing your parents never beat you as a kid, Ghost... which would also explain your constant whining and negativity.... I know any day without a beating is a fantastic day!

Nooch
Mon Oct 3rd, 2011, 12:42 PM
"Trained" or not, I would never do this. I'd never be able to just relax and ride, all it would take would be just one time that the dog has an ADHD moment and *SPLAT*. But still, thats quite awesome to watch!

grim
Mon Oct 3rd, 2011, 12:49 PM
I cant see the video but i am assuming it is of an animal riding. Does anyone here have any Kitahs that can ride? Cause that'd be fucking awesome!

Scatterbrain
Mon Oct 3rd, 2011, 12:56 PM
That's a real mans best friend right there.....LOL

I`m Batman
Mon Oct 3rd, 2011, 01:49 PM
"Gary trained Dog by simply hitting the brakes and letting him fall off"--yeah, great training method...

It works. When my daughter was about 2.5 yrs old, we kept telling her to stop playing/jumping/rolling around on the bed so much because she will fall off and hurt herself. One day, after telling her and she kept doing it. I just let her and watched her rolled off the bed... she fell off and she's never done it since. She listens every time we tell her to stop.

The best way you'll learn is from experience.

DorJammer
Mon Oct 3rd, 2011, 01:59 PM

Obviously a member of the foam helmet crowd:roll:

salsashark
Mon Oct 3rd, 2011, 02:02 PM
"Trained" or not, I would never do this. I'd never be able to just relax and ride, all it would take would be just one time that the dog has an ADHD moment and *SPLAT*. But still, thats quite awesome to watch!

agreed...

I wouldn't even let my dog ride in the back of the truck. She's way too friendly and not quite bright enough to get the concept of staying in the bed.

So when Gary was in CA, did DOG have to wear a helmet?

bornwildnfree
Mon Oct 3rd, 2011, 02:02 PM
OMG That's awesome!

Nooch
Mon Oct 3rd, 2011, 02:11 PM
agreed...

I wouldn't even let my dog ride in the back of the truck. She's way too friendly and not quite bright enough to get the concept of staying in the bed.

So when Gary was in CA, did DOG have to wear a helmet?

Yep. My old Golden Retriever jumped out of the bed of my truck at about 25 mph once because she saw a squirrel in a parking lot. And she was a really smart dog. Luckily she wasnt seriously injured, but I put her in the cab everytime after that. Intelligence =/= safety awareness lol!

Ricky
Mon Oct 3rd, 2011, 02:18 PM

You clearly don't understand dogs. Dogs learn by doing. You can't teach a dog to not shit on the floor unless you catch him in the middle of shitting on the floor. A dog will not learn to not fall off a bike, unless he falls off and you allow him to try again.

Dog Psychology 101

Mother Goose
Mon Oct 3rd, 2011, 02:34 PM
It works. When my daughter was about 2.5 yrs old, we kept telling her to stop playing/jumping/rolling around on the bed so much because she will fall off and hurt herself. One day, after telling her and she kept doing it. I just let her and watched her rolled off the bed... she fell off and she's never done it since. She listens every time we tell her to stop.

The best way you'll learn is from experience.
I once told my little sister to stop bugging me or else I was going to sit on her, pick my nose, and wipe a big booger on her face. She kept doing it, so I picked her up, put her on the floor, sat on her and proceeded with said boogering. Everytime after that that I told her to leave me alone, she did. So it does work. :D

zPurpleRoom
Mon Oct 3rd, 2011, 04:09 PM
I once told my little sister to stop bugging me or else I was going to sit on her, pick my nose, and wipe a big booger on her face. She kept doing it, so I picked her up, put her on the floor, sat on her and proceeded with said boogering. Everytime after that that I told her to leave me alone, she did. So it does work. :D

Is your sister cute? :leghump:

PunyJuney
Mon Oct 3rd, 2011, 08:49 PM

poor Kristin