PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Chargers Game Streaming?

Keyser Soze
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Anyone know of a site to watch the game?

mxer
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Don't bother, it's already 23-10 chargers

rforsythe
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 03:55 PM
How about you put a note over your junk that says "Broncos" and I just kick you in it. That about sums up this game.

veteran_80
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 04:13 PM
firstrowsports.tv just click on American football

Keyser Soze
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 04:17 PM
firstrowsports.tv just click on American football

Awesome! Thanks!

Clovis
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 04:43 PM
There's still 12 minutes left in the 4th quarter. They can totally turn this around.

Keyser Soze
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Tebow got the crowd back in it with that score.

Keyser Soze
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 05:01 PM
and now a fumble!

Keyser Soze
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 05:05 PM
and another score!!!

Mother Goose
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 05:17 PM
49ers, 48-3. Thank you.

BTW, you can find bar with NFL Ticket. That's what I used to do before I picked up the ticket.

~Barn~
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 06:26 PM
Not exactly an NFL football fan here, but I listened to the 4th quarter of the game on the radio; exciting stuff. Too bad about the personal foul penalty that extended S.D's late drive.

Oh yeah... it's nice to see you "typical" Denver fans are still out there... packing it in, in the 2nd quarter. :lol:

Keyser Soze
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Not exactly an NFL football fan here, but I listened to the 4th quarter of the game on the radio; exciting stuff. Too bad about the personal foul penalty that extended S.D's late drive.

Oh yeah... it's nice to see you "typical" Denver fans are still out there... packing it in, in the 2nd quarter. :lol:

:lol: No shit. Was a fun game to watch.

Jmetz
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 06:47 PM
It was a fun game to be at once they put Tebow in. It got pretty chilly out there. Time to go find some chili and warm up! :lol:

Bueller
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 07:01 PM
I am not a broncos fan and I packed it up before the game started. :lol:

Mother Goose
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 07:08 PM
:spit:

TinkerinWstuff
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 07:55 PM
they need to keep playing Tebow. He may not be the "best" guy on paper, but the team plays better around him and the fans support him.

no doubt Orton has some skills or he wouldn't be where he is. But he just doesn't strike me as an inspiring leader.

Cornfed
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Being an Iowa farm kid I support Orton more than most, but after today's game I think it may be time to release the Tebow.

The Black Knight
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 08:17 PM
they need to keep playing Tebow. He may not be the "best" guy on paper, but the team plays better around him and the fans support him.

no doubt Orton has some skills or he wouldn't be where he is. But he just doesn't strike me as an inspiring leader.

Being an Iowa farm kid I support Orton more than most, but after today's game I think it may be time to release the Tebow.
I like Orton and I think he's consistent. Problem that I was seeing and I was getting the vibe just watching the game, that his team really doesn't support him. You could tell the whole first half that they really didn't care or try that much.

Then Tebow gets put in and the team comes alive. What gives?? In my opinion that's a huge slap in the face to Orton and while it may not be intended or intentional it's more or less sabotaging him and his game. Obviously Tebow is a well liked guy and everyone wants to see him play. But if the team would rally around Orton(the #1 guy at the moment) and give him the same effort that they gave Tebow things may be different.

Could just be me, but that's the vibe I was getting while watching the game. Tebow did help to infuse the game with some action. But at the end of the day, a Win is a Win and a Loss is a Loss, and no matter how much hype a guy brings, it's all about getting that "W" and today we didn't get it.

TinkerinWstuff
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 08:22 PM
BK - you're right. But the only person who can make the team support Orton, is Orton. People follow natural leaders and Tebow appears to be more of a natural leader.

Certainly things can happen behind the scenes by the coaches and organization to sabotage Orton's leadership and image with the players. But it doesn't appear to me that that is the case. The staff has always said (publicly) that Orton is the man. But assume the organization isn't supporting Orton properly - a true leader would still rally his troops around him. Doesn't appear to be happening.

dirkterrell
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Susan and I went to the game today. I think we saw the Tebow question answered today. He was a little inaccurate with some throws (not that Orton was any better) but he brings two important things to the team that Orton does not: energy and mobility. Except for the defense, the first half Broncos were moribund. When Tebow started the second half, the energy in the crowd and the team shot up. And his mobility adds a dimension to the offense that really helps them. A mobile quarterback can negate a lot of good coverage by a defensive secondary. Orton is the kind of quarterback that you can afford when you have a great defense and a good running game. Tebow needs to be the guy starting based on what I saw today.

The Black Knight
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 08:42 PM
BK - you're right. But the only person who can make the team support Orton, is Orton. People follow natural leaders and Tebow appears to be more of a natural leader.

Certainly things can happen behind the scenes by the coaches and organization to sabotage Orton's leadership and image with the players. But it doesn't appear to me that that is the case. The staff has always said (publicly) that Orton is the man. But assume the organization isn't supporting Orton properly - a true leader would still rally his troops around him. Doesn't appear to be happening.
That makes sense but!! you can only lead others as much as they will let you or are willing to follow. Orton may be trying his best but if his own team doesn't even feel like they should stand behind him 100% then he's fighting a losing battle.

Other things have to be taken into account as well, things that we probably don't know if they go on but might. The fact that since day one of this season, Orton is always bombarded with the "Quarterback Controversy" BS after every game. He's got the fans stacked against him, etc. etc. Which in turn starts to wear down a player. If he feels that no one(the fans, his team, his coaches) sees him for what he can offer, then he starts to withdraw. If everyone would rather see the #3 guy, that starts to play with a guys head. He may feel there's nothing he can do(short of winning a Super Bowl) to prove himself the #1 guy.

He can do his best but if no one is willing to help support his best, then his best won't do. It's obvious that he's not wanted by the majority and it finally showed this afternoon.

If I were Orton, I'd tell them I quit, retire a happy tyrant millionaire and let the Broncos move on with their #3 guy at the helm. Better to leave, then get relegated to #3, ride the pine for the rest of the year, and watch your team that you once commanded go down in flames.

TinkerinWstuff
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 08:48 PM
you can only lead others as much as they will let you or are willing to follow. Orton may be trying his best but if his own team doesn't even feel like they should stand behind him 100% then he's fighting a losing battle.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlNIrmxqAGkgFDaJOfVuutFblS1mFd0 4IH-qwqBWxME1XsnFkBS9tLIzsV

leaders lead and followers follow

people aren't leaders by appointed position, it comes from inside and other people want to follow a leader regardless of popular opinion.

Orton is the only one who can make people follow him or not. If he feels his situation is anyone else's fault, he can join the wallstreet protesters downtown.

Jmetz
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 09:05 PM
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1723/29479310150314138918587.jpg

Airreed
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Maybe going into the bye week the Broncos can trade Orton and stop the QB controversey...Miami really wants Orton and now that Henne is broken and the trade could be made.

vort3xr6
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 09:27 PM
I was at the game and tebow lit a fire under that place. It was awesome to see a quarterback who can scramble break down a defense. Instantly when the defense knew there wasn't a slow non moving sack target, things got interesting. Kyle made bad decisions and bad throws all game. IMO I thought the team was getting tired of his poor playing, and thus stopped trying. Tebow got in and they had HOPE!

The Black Knight
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 09:34 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlNIrmxqAGkgFDaJOfVuutFblS1mFd0 4IH-qwqBWxME1XsnFkBS9tLIzsV

leaders lead and followers follow

people aren't leaders by appointed position, it comes from inside and other people want to follow a leader regardless of popular opinion.

Orton is the only one who can make people follow him or not. If he feels his situation is anyone else's fault, he can join the wallstreet protesters downtown.
LOL!! Leonidas had a little more on his plate to deal with than what Orton has. The Spartans had more to lose and were fighting for their lives and home country. They were willing to follow a leader into battle and die fighting with/for him. I don't think anyone on the Broncos gives a sh*t one way or another whether they win or lose in football, as long as they are getting paid. Playing a game isn't quite as comparable as fighting a war for your country.

That being said, I don't think Orton believes it's anyone's fault other than he knows the odds are stacked against him. Nice segue into throwing some Politics into the thread about Wall Street. As much as I can't stand the BS that's going on right now and couldn't care less to hear about Politics, can we at least get through one thread here without some Politics bullsh*t being brought into to the mix. It's football for godsakes.

TinkerinWstuff
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 10:00 PM
I don't think anyone on the Broncos gives a sh*t one way or another whether they win or lose in football

Agreed, that's been readily apparent. And especially of Orton IMO.

Ezzzzy1
Sun Oct 9th, 2011, 11:00 PM
Best quote of the night...
"I knew tebow was gonna play today because god showed up in my dream last night and told me that he's gonna answer all the prayers of the tebow fans and he's gonna make fox play him. Also he told me that if we keep praying he's gonna give the broncos a bye week so they can rest, so we all have to pray for a bye week next week. God is great!"

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Oct 10th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Susan and I went to the game today. I think we saw the Tebow question answered today. He was a little inaccurate with some throws (not that Orton was any better) but he brings two important things to the team that Orton does not: energy and mobility. Except for the defense, the first half Broncos were moribund. When Tebow started the second half, the energy in the crowd and the team shot up. And his mobility adds a dimension to the offense that really helps them. A mobile quarterback can negate a lot of good coverage by a defensive secondary. Orton is the kind of quarterback that you can afford when you have a great defense and a good running game. Tebow needs to be the guy starting based on what I saw today.
I didn't watch any of it, but I agree 100% from what I've seen of the 2 QB's before. Not picking Tebow or worse, going back and forth between them, has done nothing but hurt the team, and piss off the fans.

rforsythe
Mon Oct 10th, 2011, 12:44 PM
I'm not necessarily saying Timmay has the juice to lead the team yet, but one thing I have liked about him from the start is his attitude. Every time he plays, the interview afterwards is nothing but humility and gratitude for the opportunity he's living. He has a genuine passion for what he's doing and appreciation for what it means, and I think that's a big part of why the team responds to him. He has skill and while it may not be NFL QB par yet, the team rallies behind the guy because they believe. That is something you can't buy, and the coaches would be stupid not to capitalize on it.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Mon Oct 10th, 2011, 05:25 PM
So, you want to stream it so you can watch them lose in real time. Niiiiiice...... :)