PDA

View Full Version : Supertune again!!

grim
Mon Oct 10th, 2011, 07:01 PM
As everyone knows I went down a week ago. I wanted to give a HUGE shoutout and kudos to Supertune for not only getting me back on two but getting the plastics for my bike, and getting them painted so quickly. In one week they got me my front fairing and tail faring got them both painted. Got me the front foot pegs and told me where to go to get the better price for a mirror and a front brake lever.

Patrick personally drove to my place on Friday night to give me my foot pegs so I could ride Friday night. This was on his own time and i greatly appreciate it! if thats not great customer service and being just a down right good guy I don't know what is!

I rode to Supertune on Saturday while they thought I was just going to drive to pickup the plastics. They were quite surprised to see me on the bike with no fairings wearing a rain suit. They let me pull into the shop and gave me a hand in putting everything back on the bike.

I won't throw the dollar amount out but I will say that I definitely did not pay what one would expect to pay for all of this work. Or what you would expect another shop to charge.

Thanks Mike and Patrick you guys kick ass and I will be sure to continue to bring you my business!!!

Jmetz
Mon Oct 10th, 2011, 07:27 PM
You damn people with your Supertunes and Nederlands.. What is this need to add an s where it doesn't go?!?

P.s. Good on ya Supertune!

grim
Mon Oct 10th, 2011, 07:30 PM
You damn people with your Supertunes and Nederlands.. What is this need to add an s where it doesn't go?!?

P.s. Good on ya Supertune!

Fixed just for you!

supertune
Tue Oct 11th, 2011, 02:48 PM
glad to hear your happy with us. you know we are always here when ever we are needed. and yes grim it was something else that you came up here on bike in the rain!
and thanks again for the help sunday im feeling it now going to the doc something is not right.